PDA

View Full Version : Connor from Altair's Bloodline?

Legendz54
08-03-2012, 05:49 AM
A lot of people know by now that Ezio and Altair are from separate bloodlines, what makes me think that Connor is from Altair's bloodline is that Scene in AC2 where Altair has some "Alone time" with Maria, Desmond asks himself why is he staying with Maria and not following Altair? Then the camera zooms in on Maria's stomach implying that she is pregnant. A lot of people thought "Oh, that must be how Ezio came along" but it was later revealed they are from separate bloodlines so that can't be true. So why put that scene in the game in the first place if it didn't have anything relating to Ezio, that must mean that Ubisoft was thinking about Connor in the middle Of AC2 and hinted us about another character. Also Maria was British and Connors father was british, so somewhere down the line Altair's Descendant 400 years later who is living in England gets sent to America to colonise and then BAM meets Connors mother.

Thoughts?

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Oh you know, completely forget his sons...you know, Darim? Sef?
Darim moved to Alexandria. So...not really sure about that.
Maybe a entirely new Bloodline, or he is from Ezio's bloodline, considering they were talking about the new world in ACR...

Krayus Korianis
08-03-2012, 06:06 AM
Or you can face the facts... Brand new bloodline that exists within Desmond. No ties to either Ezio or Alta´r's bloodlines. (Also a point of fact, Ezio is NOT a descendant of Alta´r's bloodline.)

Ezio and Alta´r are dead, they're not coming back.

Legendz54
08-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Oh you know, completely forget his sons...you know, Darim? Sef?
Darim moved to Alexandria. So...not really sure about that.
Maybe a entirely new Bloodline, or he is from Ezio's bloodline, considering they were talking about the new world in ACR...

But why did they put the "Altair Scene" in AC2 when they were focused on Ezio, unless they suddenly got obsessed with Altair's kids which didn't play a very big role in ACR. They had to be hinting a new character. Maybe Darim's later descendants moved to England, its most likely that Connor would be half british because Maria was british herself, there is no evidence of Ezio's bloodline being british, Only Altair's.

Legendz54
08-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Or you can face the facts... Brand new bloodline that exists within Desmond. No ties to either Ezio or Alta´r's bloodlines. (Also a point of fact, Ezio is NOT a descendant of Alta´r's bloodline.)

Ezio and Alta´r are dead, they're not coming back.

I know that Ezio is not a Descendant of Altair, that was in my first sentence. But Desmond only has two parents, wouldn't that mean that 1 comes from mum and 2 come from dad??, The third assassin must have at least some genes of the previous Assassins? Confused here.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-03-2012, 06:41 AM
But why did they put the "Altair Scene" in AC2 when they were focused on Ezio, unless they suddenly got obsessed with Altair's kids which didn't play a very big role in ACR. They had to be hinting a new character. Maybe Darim's later descendants moved to England, its most likely that Connor would be half british because Maria was british herself, there is no evidence of Ezio's bloodline being british, Only Altair's.

They wanted to showcase how the whole kids-ancestor thing works.
And probably show us what happened with Altair, aswell.

Calvarok
08-03-2012, 07:02 AM
The Altair scene was to show that Maria was Altair's link to Desmond.

A little nod to fans.

Legendz54
08-03-2012, 07:11 AM

A little nod to fans.

I see what you mean there,Hopefully they show how Connor links to Desmond in AC3

LoyalACFan
08-03-2012, 07:11 AM

A little nod to fans.

This. When AC2 was being made, they hadn't even chosen the Revolutionary War setting, much less Connor as the protagonist. The fact that Maria was British has no bearing on Connor's genealogy whatsoever.

Aphex_Tim
08-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I know that Ezio is not a Descendant of Altair, that was in my first sentence. But Desmond only has two parents, wouldn't that mean that 1 comes from mum and 2 come from dad??, The third assassin must have at least some genes of the previous Assassins? Confused here.

But Desmond's parents both had a father and mother as well. And they all had two parents as well, and on and on. Multiple bloodlines. Get it? :)

WolfTemplar94
08-04-2012, 01:10 PM
It's possible, but I doubt they'll elaborate on it. The most likely idea is that one of Connor's ascendants merged with one of Ezio or Altair's ascendants. It would be interesting if Connor's talked about being related to Altair or Ezio, as a nod to the fans.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-04-2012, 01:11 PM
How the hell would he know his 15th Century and 12th century ancestor?

WolfTemplar94
08-04-2012, 01:26 PM
If they're continuously Assassins, I'm sure it would be passed down that one of their ancestors is one of the greatest Assassins.

tarrero
08-04-2012, 02:03 PM
I know that Ezio is not a Descendant of Altair, that was in my first sentence. But Desmond ONLY has two parents, wouldn't that mean that 1 comes from mum and 2 come from dad??, The third assassin must have at least some genes of the previous Assassins? Confused here.

Yeah, and so too biologically like 99.99 percent of the people. So by your logic, each person in the world has ONLY two set bloodlines right?????? Connor could be ancestor of Desmond┤s maternal grandmother, Ezio from his maternal grandfather... See??? That does not make Connor and Ezio related to each other...... For example, my maternal grandpa is from Italy and my maternal grandma from Spain, as long as I know, they are NOT biologically related to each other up to like 100 years or so haha.

And even though it HAS NOT been confirmed yet, it is likely possible that Connor is the start of a new branch, remember that what makes Desmond so special, is all that TWCM DNA.....