PDA

View Full Version : Subplot of Assassin's Creed

Slayer_WTF
08-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Why Ubisoft not create a database with all the information to the universe of Assassin's Creed? It 'sa bit annoying (not me) for some duty to go and play for games like Project Legacy or AC Recollection. Something similar to the database of short Mass Effect.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-02-2012, 01:31 PM
...It's called the AC Wiki?

Slayer_WTF
08-02-2012, 01:35 PM
...It's called the AC Wiki?

lol, not everyone knows AC Wiki, and I do not seem so impossible to add a comprehensive database.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-02-2012, 01:38 PM
There is one. AC Wiki or the official Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia.
And at this point, most know of the Wiki :nonchalance:

Slayer_WTF
08-02-2012, 01:42 PM
There is one. AC Wiki or the official Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia.
And at this point, most know of the Wiki :nonchalance:

I own the encyclopedia of AC and I can assure you that is not so full of information. He says only the essentials, but not a full perspective of the universe of AC. I wish both would be in the voice of Tesla, Ford, Kennedy, Hitler and other people connected to the universe of AC, with its history adapted to the game.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Also, Ubisoft are too lazy to even explain their own stuff on their own, so they link people to the AC Wiki, meaning it sort of wont happen either way.

VivoEstSomnio
08-02-2012, 06:12 PM
I think it's pretty much the standard nowadays for each game or franchise to have its own Wiki. All one has to do is a quick Google search for "[game name] Wiki" and there it'll be.

Calvarok
08-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Also, Ubisoft are too lazy to even explain their own stuff on their own, so they link people to the AC Wiki, meaning it sort of wont happen either way.

Yeah, sure would be nice if they had an ENCYCLOPEDIA of some sort, or if each game had an IN-GAME DATABASE that would explain everything you need to know about the game. Sure. Would. Be. Nice.

Also would be nice if fans had put together a WIKI about everything on the topic of AC, because it doesn't really matter who puts all the info together as long as it's there and the devs' time is better spent on making the fiction than documenting it.

But yeah, obviously none of this has happened so you're totally justified in making this thread and being upset with Ubisoft, who is in no way obliged to compile every bit of their fiction for you, and obviously have not, through an ENCYCLOPEDIA or IN-GAME DATABASE.

[/SARCASM]

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-02-2012, 09:35 PM
It does matter. We make mistakes at times, meaning somebody could link them to a page with incorrect info. Not every article is perfect.