PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin Problem... Not What It Sounds Like!!!

Jalex1232
07-31-2012, 05:30 PM
OK, so, here goes...

I've got all my Master Assassins up to Lock Dens, all dens are locked from Den Defense (hurray)! But, now, I've just visited the Imperial North Den and it says "Den Master Assassin is away defending the den from a templar attack". Why does it say this, templars can't attack dens anymore. She is not away in a different Med. Den, and no icon is appearing on the map anyway. Is there a way to fix this?

Rakudaton
07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
I think it's referring to an attack in Mediterranean Defence, not Den Defence. Some of the missions in Mediterranean Defence involve defending one of your cities. Presumably you sent one of your master assassins off on one of these. So you just need to wait.

MT4K
07-31-2012, 05:44 PM
This is normal. I think it is to show that they are actively defending the Den from time to time (At least this is my interpretation of it). Just give it some time and they will come back on their own when they are finished with the Templars :P.

Jalex1232
07-31-2012, 06:41 PM
Thx guys, I'm sorry about bothering you, the simplicity of it.

Moultonborough
07-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Your not bothering us at all. Lots of people come here to ask a question there's nothing wrong with it. Come back and talk anytime you want to. We're always here and happy to help.:)