PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Mountain lag?

sniperwill09
07-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey guys. I just got to the Shattered Mountain level for GRFS and i'm getting significantly decreased frames for this level compared to the rest (probably around 20-30). Before, my frames were well above 60. Guerilla mode also has no frame issues, its just this level. I tried turning all the graphics down to the lowest and nothing helped. I know my hardware can handle the game.

i7 -2860QM @ 2.50gHz
HD 7690 XT
8 GB RAM

Anyone else having this issue?

rkrebs11
07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey guys. I just got to the Shattered Mountain level for GRFS and i'm getting significantly decreased frames for this level compared to the rest (probably around 20-30). Before, my frames were well above 60. Guerilla mode also has no frame issues, its just this level. I tried turning all the graphics down to the lowest and nothing helped. I know my hardware can handle the game.

i7 -2860QM @ 2.50gHz
HD 7690 XT
8 GB RAM

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I think a lot are. This is exactly where I began getting stuttering audio and lag related issues. The graphics would seem to be much more demanding in this mission than any other, but I can't imagine why. The other missions have plenty of foliage scenes like this one. I have just that mission left to complete in Elite mode and I don't think I'll give it a serious try until they release patch 1.4 and we'll see what that fixes.

EvilPixieGrrr
08-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Hi,

Yes, there has been reports about the lag on Shattered Mountain. I've reported the problem to the team. You all should contact Support (http://www.ubi.com/us/support/) about it, though. The more reports they receive on it, the more likely a fix will be put into place because it will be moved up on the priority list. Support needs to know about it to isolate the problem as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. :(