PDA

View Full Version : Bug: ACR Sequence 6 Memory 6, Maiden's Tower

Ezio_ilMentore
07-31-2012, 04:50 AM
Who else have experienced the same bug as me?

This is the mission where you get the 4th Masyaf Key, in the Maiden's Tower.

The last lever opens up the gate to the little obelisk thing, half way.
After that, I have to make my way down to a wooden beam, where I have to jump towards a metal beam and swing to the small obelisk.

The bug is, somehow I cannot get through the gate and reach the metal beam, even though the gate is half way opened.

Solution?

Ezio_ilMentore
08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Really?...
I really need help, I can't get pass that memory because of that, therefore I can't pass sequence 6.

SixKeys
08-01-2012, 09:27 PM
It's hard to think of a solution without seeing the problem. Maybe you're doing something wrong. Have you tried restarting the mission? Looking up YouTube walkthroughs?

Ezio_ilMentore
08-02-2012, 01:25 AM
It's hard to think of a solution without seeing the problem. Maybe you're doing something wrong. Have you tried restarting the mission? Looking up YouTube walkthroughs?

I was doing exactly what was suppose to be done.
The bug is the gate opened half way, and I'm suppose to leap towards a metal beam to swing, but I can't, for some reason I just can't reach it, it's like there's still a wall.

But that doesn't trouble me anymore, I've found an alternative, used my hookblade to latch onto the metal beam.

Xmathers
08-30-2012, 01:18 AM
I have had this same issue. I have tried restarting the mission, exiting and reloading. I have tired different graphics settings over a period of a week. I have not found any other reports of this issue. What is happening is when the gate lowers you go to the bottom of the level to swing through to activate the lever for the last time Ezio just jumps off the bar rather than swinging in to where the lever is. I am open for any suggestions on other options to try at this point I have given up on the game as you can not progress without passing this point.

tilthead
09-30-2012, 04:53 PM
The bug is the gate opened half way, and I'm suppose to leap towards a metal beam to swing, but I can't, for some reason I just can't reach it, it's like there's still a wall.

But that doesn't trouble me anymore, I've found an alternative, used my hookblade to latch onto the metal beam.

And how exactly did you do that? (Use the hookblade?) I try jumping up as far as I can to reach it with my hookblade and he just gets to the top of the gate and hangs there like a dumb sh*t. This is, of course, after he has already failed to reach the bar on the first jump the way he's supposed to do. Instead, he just steps on it and falls down (on the wrong side). He does this every time, no matter what. HELP, please.

Jocek2009
11-07-2012, 10:23 AM

I have this issue too. Now i'm record the issue with Fraps and it work! Start record with fraps and u can finish the last key. :)

laurablueberry
11-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey.
I have the same problem.
I'm not a native speaker, so could you please explain me how that should work with Fraps?

valamex
07-03-2013, 07:13 AM
This discussions is old, but this problem just occured to me. have there been any solutions? its really sad not to be able to finish the game :(

OnurOrucoglu
10-15-2013, 09:02 PM
I solved the problem using Hookblade.But you should push the only Hookblade(Shift) button after a while jump from triangular wood and at jump you shouldn't push any other key.But i did this at internet saved game because of my save was damaged.I suppose at your save you may success.If not,you will download the internet saved game(Mission 36-Maiden's Tower) from assassinscreedsavegames.com.