PDA

View Full Version : Do a lot of people still play Assassins Creed Brotherhood?

Zsnackattack
07-31-2012, 03:40 AM
I want to know because I like Brotherhood multiplayer better then Revalations. I plan on buying Assassins Creed 3, but i would like to have one Assassins Creed so I have something to play while I wait.

LoyalACFan
07-31-2012, 03:48 AM
I've seen quite a few people still online. The matchmaking is a nightmare from hell though. I've frequently had to wait over 20 minutes for a game to start.

LightRey
07-31-2012, 11:23 AM
I replay it before every release and I played it at least twice for no particular reason after my first playthrough.

SaintPerkele
07-31-2012, 12:52 PM
I replay it before every release and I played it at least twice for no particular reason after my first playthrough.
Ahem, LightRey, multiplayer.

Dralight
07-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes, quite a lot of people still play Brotherhood's multiplayer. Quite a few just quit ACR and went back to Brotherhood. If you're struggling to find a match, try turning off all your DLCs, I usually find matches quicker that way, but it does limit the number of modes you can play.

induct82
07-31-2012, 03:01 PM
In my opinion Brotherhood multiplayer is better in many ways. I feel like the graphics are somehow better, even the game is older, except the character models. The soundtrack fitted perfectly into the multiplayer, Revelations soundtrack is quite too epic for what is actually you are playing. I find the characters in Brotherhood more original than Revelations. I don't like how every next Assassin's Creed is copying its multiplayer, it is kind of a remind of Call of Duty.
As it goes for the singleplayer i find it better than Revelations. If there's an option to erase my memory just to play Brotherhood again i would gladly do it.

OriginalMiles
07-31-2012, 03:20 PM
Mutliplayer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfpyGyb1J4I&feature=related

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-31-2012, 11:53 PM
In my opinion Brotherhood multiplayer is better in many ways. I feel like the graphics are somehow better, even the game is older, except the character models. The soundtrack fitted perfectly into the multiplayer, Revelations soundtrack is quite too epic for what is actually you are playing. I find the characters in Brotherhood more original than Revelations. I don't like how every next Assassin's Creed is copying its multiplayer, it is kind of a remind of Call of Duty.
As it goes for the singleplayer i find it better than Revelations. If there's an option to erase my memory just to play Brotherhood again i would gladly do it.

How much can you change in the multi set up of AC?
Not much.
On PS3 it is very active, on 360 tho it seems everybody just moved on...for some odd reason.

induct82
08-01-2012, 12:46 AM
If I knew the answer of this question i would most probably be part of the development team by now.
But yet, i prefer Brotherhood. AC 3 Wolf pack sounds intriguing and different, we shall see.

Locopells
08-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Ahem, LightRey, multiplayer.

I guess since this is the singleplayer section of the forum, that's what he thought you were talking about...

DarkSolitude-X
08-01-2012, 03:51 PM
On the ps3 the only games you can get are Wanted and Manhunt.

I do like the multiplayer for ACR more though. It seems alot more fluid (I guess is the word I want), and you can still find people for about any mode.

blobic123
04-28-2013, 02:51 AM
I still play it. i'm also looking for some people to play online with seing as it takes hours to find a match.

creedcreedcreed
05-07-2013, 06:31 AM
I would love to play brotherhood multiplayer
creedcreedcreed
Message me

Jabiz510
04-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Anyone still play this on PC?