PDA

View Full Version : An idea for an Assassin's Creed background story

CGNick
07-30-2012, 11:57 PM
I recently started playing all of the AC games for the first time and I was amazed by all of them. While I was playing them, I started forming ideas. Bulgaria has had one of the richest historical events, especially in the times of around the 18-19th century. The Turkish had enslaved us in 1396 and we were finally free at 1878. Until then there had been countless attempts at rebellions and the most successful ones were at around the begging-middle of the 19th century. There was a secret comity made somewhere around 1868 or so called BRCC (БРЦК). It was originally founded by Georgi Rakovski, a Bulgarian revolutioner. He had made a lot of solid connections with many others like him, such as Luben Karavelov and Vasil Levski. They had planned various rebellions in many parts of our country so we can begin an uprising. I think that tying the Bulgarian history with the AC motive would make a truly immense gameplay. I know this is more than likely to be ignored but I decided to share it anyway, mostly because I love this idea and I can't get it out of my head. Thanks.