PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P. DLC System

Curry-Monster
07-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Uncharted 3 failed me with its "Fortune Hunter's Club" Season Pass to save on DLC and I do not want the same money rip-off system going on with every major game hitting on PS3/Xbox/PC
How about Ubisoft do the VIP system brought on by Battlefield Bad Company 2. If you buy the game new, along with the online pass you get a code to unlock every upcoming DLC content with no extra cost. That helps the Devs (idk about the profit) make more bucks off the new copy of the game and us players benefit by getting content over time.

P.S. This is just a suggestion

kudos17
07-31-2012, 01:10 AM
How about we see what it entails first? I, for one, want a schedule of sorts. If I see a bunch of singleplayer DLC and big multiplayer map packs, along with some other bits of stuff, that'd be worth it. AC isn't a series that shells out DLC focused on skins and aesthetics.

What you linked to was essentially a map pack or two, with a bunch of unnecessary accessories, but even then, it's all for 25 bucks whereas the cost of each individual item would be a lot more. So it was only a rip-off if you didn't like most of it.

The thing you suggested is already there with the uPlay pass. They'll have it in AC3 to mitigate losses from used copies, I'm sure, but don't expect it to give us access to any future DLC.