PDA

View Full Version : Want a new Signature/Avatar image?

KFOXX
07-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I wanna practice my graphic-making so I'll be taking requests for signature and avatar images. Just fill out this form and I'll get to them in no particular order. Feel free to lemme know if you like/dislike/want something changed on the graphic. This is for practice so the first bunch might be rusty.
Requests posted without using the below form will be ignored. :)

Text on image: Do you want there to be any words?
Character/focus of image: What character is the focus/what object/ect.
Your gamertag: Do you want this included?
Mood/theme/color: Want to see anything in particular?

RIP_baghdad
07-30-2012, 09:21 PM
okay i changed it now sorry

- Text on image: Do you want there to be any words ? Nothing is real just have fun

-Character/focus of image: What character is the focus/what object/ect. >>> Corsair with a taunt animation

Your gamertag: Do you want this included? yes

Mood/theme/color: Want to see anything in particular? i want a pirate theme around

KFOXX
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Noo lol Baghdad you need to use the form and post it on here, please. :P

I am almost done your bg btw. :)

Moultonborough
07-30-2012, 09:34 PM
There is already a signature/avatar request thread. Use search before posting a new thread.

KFOXX
07-30-2012, 09:49 PM
I know, I saw it. I wanted my own minus the clutter.

MT4K
07-30-2012, 10:01 PM
I know, I saw it. I wanted my own minus the clutter.

Not sure how the mods would really feel about that. It's usually better to keep similarly related things in one topic. You could even join the signature group design team if you wanted i suppose.

They are usually kept pretty busy and so it would be good to be part of that group and thread if you are looking to do it regularly. Either way though i don't think the mods will let you keep a separate thread on this.

Black_Widow9
07-31-2012, 12:12 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,
Please use one of the existing Threads for signatures.
Thanks ;)