PDA

View Full Version : Next Locations for Assassin's Creed 3: Part 2

al95Jam
07-30-2012, 06:09 PM
The native american/ american revloution is a great idea but i would just like to say that the WWII and feudal japan ideas have been done but one idea that i had while thinking about the revloution is the spanish invasion of South America becasue you can then continue Connor down there by boat or something like Ezio to Constantinople and then you can do stuff like explore the mayan ruins and assainate Spainards and Aztecans(not sure if that is right) but then it can be continued over Connors life into the Incans and you could put a piece of Eden in the Andes or something which could be good for Free-Running and the Jungles would be good for Free-Running and you could hunt cats and stuff or trap birds and snakes and sell them and you could get Gold armor which would be good when runnuing along rooftops and jumping into terrace farms in Cuzco or Tenochtitlan, tell me what you think.

MT4K
07-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Should post anything to do with future games in the series in the Beyond AC3 thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII)

Welcome to the forums.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-30-2012, 06:10 PM
First of all, welcome to the forums.
While this belongs too the ''Beyond ACIII'' thread, I will give my opinion:
One game, get rid of Connor. Do not want Ezio's saga all over again.

Black_Widow9
07-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please post this in the above linked thread.
Thanks