PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Altair end sequence 5

pugnale-assass
07-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Just had the game and first time playing. Was following Altair's son and found it difficult to follow his has Altair locked onto oncoming attackers. Which meant I lost the following and it said it will restart. When I did eventually get passed that it was difficult to follow and escape. The main problem it kept locking but also would not interact with what was happening. I tried to lock onto the attackers but Altair just stood there and if I tried to go another way to resolve it and come back I was restarted! Has anyone else found this problem? I have Win7 64 bit and plenty of memory to deal with the game.

SixKeys
07-31-2012, 01:45 AM
That mission is a pain because of the locking issue that you describe. The best thing to do is to keep your throwing knives ready at all times, they're the quickest way to deal with enemies near and far. When the game tries to lock you on to enemies, just keep pressing the unlock button and keep close to Alta´r's son. The game will not allow you to stray too far from him, so if you can avoid stopping to fight the enemies, just keep running.