PDA

View Full Version : AC: Revelations. please help for assassin missions

LUCISkywalker
07-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Hello,

I am new here. Definately not regretting my purchase of AS:rev!

I kinda ran out of ideas as to why Im still not able to send assassins of missions. I was allowed to do it for that quest "Little Prince" and I was allowed to send one assissin on a mission the first time to steal some cloths.. but after the first one, I can send anyone else on missions. they are greyed out, all of them. I have recently promoted one assissin to master assassin to give you upto where i am at for assissin related quests. I have upto 3 maysaf keys in terms of storyline.

I hope someone knows what issue i might be having..

Thanks

Vex_Assassin
07-29-2012, 03:25 PM
hmm... are you sure they came back from their previous missions? Is there a clock in the bottom of your assassin's pictures?

LUCISkywalker
07-29-2012, 07:08 PM
hmm... are you sure they came back from their previous missions? Is there a clock in the bottom of your assassin's pictures?

Thank you so much for your response :D It could have been that reason too cuz im not too familiar with thisunfamiliar interface.

I think I found the problem. I am actually playing this on PC so i have a cursor.. I thought you had to click on the assassin you wanted to send, but instead of trying to "click" he assassin to send, Ihad to just press enter (default) to "enter the mission" then choose your assassin via mouse..

kinda silly of me now that i think about it on my part but neways, problem solved!

Thanks again Vex_Assassin

stargate55555
08-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Look at my signature, I have a 100% DNA synchronization guide that helps with all missions.