PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed in India

Ayush_S92
07-28-2012, 09:17 PM
I guess most of you know Alex Hutchinson had shown interest in future Assassin's Creed being based in India.

I just randomly stumbled upon this article on Indian Assassins on Wikipedia, and it actually could fit into the game's lore easily with a few modifications.

The article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

I know this article portrays them in a negative light. But I don't think any of the Assassin's of the game also, were they real, be portrayed as heroes in today's time.

Do you guys think, this could fit in with the lore of Assassin's Creed, if Ubisoft were to make an AC game in India?

tarrero
07-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Sure!!!!!
Mughal Empire o Raj could be the "chosen" era. India is such a diverse country in terms of architecture and culture in general , also a pretty long history, and even piece of "edenish" events like the "Mahabharata"

MetalCreed
07-28-2012, 10:00 PM
If we're not going to get Medieval Japan or China any time soon, I'm all for it.
I still want
-Viking age/ Roman period
-French Revolution
-Russian Revolution

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 10:02 PM
If we're not going to get Medieval Japan or China any time soon, I'm all for it.
I still want
-Viking age/ Roman period
-French Revolution
-Russian Revolution

After The Fall/The Chain, I'm seriously doubting a Russian Revolution game will happen. Besides, the guns were too good by that point.

OriginalMiles
07-29-2012, 02:07 AM
I still want the Spanish Inquisition, because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Their primary weapon is surprise!

LoyalACFan
07-29-2012, 04:06 AM
I still want the Spanish Inquisition, because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Their primary weapon is surprise!

They touched on this in AC2 Discovery, but I'm on board with ya. It would be hilarious if Ezio made an appearance :p

menacefox
07-29-2012, 08:28 AM
I hope we get India as well.

I have my fingers crossed for Central/South America though.
Why do you ask?
Well, when was the last time someone made a 'great' game about the Aztecs? Spanish Templars vs. Native South Americans would be very interesting.
Plus the jungle environment = awesome.

lonewarrior30
07-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Ancient greece? That would be awesome

Legendz54
07-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I agree with the above

Black_Widow9
07-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Please post this here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII

Thanks ;)