PDA

View Full Version : ~AC3 Wishlist Thread~

LoyalACFan
07-27-2012, 11:31 PM
I haven't really seen a lot of centralized speculation on here about features that Ubisoft hasn't announced, but I know everybody must have something in mind that they'd like to see. Be it a weapon, a gameplay mechanic, an event, a location, or even a historical figure, use this thread to share.

To start, I hope they replace the doctor's offices with trading posts for your hunting exploits, where you can sell your pelts, buy snares and bait, etc.

AssassinGame1
07-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Well, ever since the Boston demo I've always been hoping there would be some info on New York, trailer, gameplay, info

LoyalACFan
07-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Well, ever since the Boston demo I've always been hoping there would be some info on New York, trailer, gameplay, info

I meant stuff you want to see in the actual game, rather than in promo media. Maybe I should have made that clearer.

AssassinGame1
07-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I meant stuff you want to see in the actual game, rather than in promo media. Maybe I should have made that clearer.

Then, I would like to see a jungle type of environment and lots of 1000 man-battles

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 12:56 AM
Then, I would like to see a jungle type of environment and lots of 1000 man-battles

I think you're in luck for the jungle environment. This trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwvOTM110zM

shows a clip of Connor running through a rainforest-y environment around 00:23.

BBALive
07-28-2012, 01:02 AM

But that's not a wish, since huge battles are already confirmed to be in the game. Also, the Frontier qualifies as a 'jungle-like' environment, even though it isn't an actual jungle.

I have 2 primary wishes, but neither of them will have been implemented (I don't think so anyway).

1. Frontier notoriety - As you become more notorious in the city, escaping into the Frontier shouldn't make that disappear. Soldiers aren't going to go out and chase you into the Frontier, obviously, but some form of 'bounty' system could be implemented. Groups of bounty hunters/people looking to make some quick money could randomly appear in the same area as you, actively searching for you (wouldn't happen too often since tracking you down in the Frontier would be difficult). The more notorious you are, the larger the group of hunters (or they spawn more frequently, or both). These groups could be accompanied with dogs that have helped them track you down to add some believability to the situation. You can outrun the group, but the game will notice and make it more likely that they'll spawn again. Killing the group will prevent any more groups spawning for a specific amount of time (even once this time has passed, it isn't guaranteed that another group will spawn). The bounty system wouldn't work both ways, so Connor wouldn't be able to kill regular civilian targets for money, Assassins only go after Templars.

2. Archetype killstreak immunity (I've mentioned this before) - Similar to how Janissaries were immune to killstreaks until you whittled their health down, but this time, your enemies can counter you depending on their skill level. Archetypes like the Scotsmen will simply block your killstreak, agile archetypes will dodge your killstreaks, but Captain-level archetypes and up will be able to counter your killstreak, doing damage (damage will vary depending on the archetype). Furthermore, you should be able to perform different actions during a killstreak. This allows you to employ various tactics to kill these killstreak-resistant enemies without having to interrupt the fluidity of the combat system (so, for example, being able to press x instead of square, which will initiate the break defense move rather than attempting a kill). It doesn't add much in the way of difficulty, but it does add variety, while retaining the focus on fluidity and seamless kills.

Other things that I'd like to be in the game include:- Difficulty options (already disconfirmed) and Native American spears (I don't care if it's historically innaccurate, I love spears), Red Coat outfit/dye.

Can't think of anything else right now.

connor_bg
07-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Yeah so, i think to make some list of the things i want (primary fixed from the last games) to be posted as a new thread.
I want the freaking "pick the weapon from the ground" during a fight to be gone, this crap drove me crazy in acr and acb.
Ubisoft make MORE KEY BINDINGS. Why dont you finally understand that the game does not have to be way to much noob friendly after all. It is driving me crazy just to know that the "R" itself has 1000 different movement commands, like loot, get on the horse, loot the body, take the body, grab the enemy, take the weapon, hire bit*hes, speak to shopper and on and on... those things need to be seperated.
Another thing is the locking, fix this **** thing, in acr the combat locking was horror movie, leaving space for "doublegrouping ", circle of locking is closing with the more body count, strafe's circle sometimes bug itself and its dependable by already killed guard, wtf...

BBA.. i do not agree with the blocking of the kill streak, this thing is actually like the drift in the racing games, the more you do, the most better you are, let this depend of the player's skill for this, i dont want my eyes bleed out just to waste time to restore kill streak just because connor can take 20 people, but can take one lame headbut from some fatas*... As a matter i find your whole idea about the streak lame, i have one lame idea to, but it is to late for such redevelopment, how about killstreak, but instead just pressing the button, applying for example three combo keys in a row (doing so while you are attacking someone like it was with acb and acr), which will kill them, however missing the combo will countinue the streak but likewise the janissary's fight you will only get to drop percent of their health, managing to insert specific combo will finish them off instantly.
Putting this into realization is really good way for someone to insert some skill in it. And this will show everyone how much skill have in a fight.

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Yeah so, i think to make some list of the things i want (primary fixed from the last games) to be posted as a new thread.
I want the freaking "pick the weapon from the ground" during a fight to be gone, this crap drove me crazy in acr and acb.
Ubisoft make MORE KEY BINDINGS. Why dont you finally understand that the game does not have to be way to much noob friendly after all. It is driving me crazy just to know that the "R" itself has 1000 different movement commands, like loot, get on the horse, loot the body, take the body, grab the enemy, take the weapon, hire bit*hes, speak to shopper and on and on... those things need to be seperated.
Another thing is the locking, fix this **** thing, in acr the combat locking was horror movie, leaving space for "doublegrouping ", circle of locking is closing with the more body count, strafe's circle sometimes bug itself and its dependable by already killed guard, wtf...

BBA.. i do not agree with the blocking of the kill streak, this thing is actually like the drift in the racing games, the more you do, the most better you are, let this depend of the player's skill for this, i dont want my eyes bleed out just to waste time to restore kill streak just because connor can take 20 people, but can take one lame headbut from some fatas*... As a matter i find your whole idea about the streak lame, i have one lame idea to, but it is to late for such redevelopment, how about killstreak, but instead just pressing the button, applying for example three combo keys in a row (doing so while you are attacking someone like it was with acb and acr), which will kill them, however missing the combo will countinue the streak but likewise the janissary's fight you will only get to drop percent of their health, managing to insert specific combo will finish them off instantly.
Putting this into realization is really good way for someone to insert some skill in it. And this will show everyone how much skill have in a fight.

Why is having a context sensitive "interact" button a bad thing? I'd rather have that than a dozen random buttons you have to find for every specific little action.

Also, the target locking in combat is completely gone.

Altair661
07-28-2012, 04:13 AM
I really really Assassination's back in the game. I miss the proper Assassinations that were in AC1&2. You have a target, you gather intel, you go and kill him. The trailers seem to be showing that may be coming back.

But to go along with that, I hope that Connor is a true Assassin, and is more like Altair than he is like Ezio. I would to be more stealthy, resourceful, and use only what I need in order to be a'hunter' like Assassin and 'stalk' my prey, either alone, or in plain sight. (Like AC1). I also want them to tone down on the weapons considerably. Rather than somehow hold swords, hook blades, hiddenblades, daggers, 3 different bomb types, crossbow, poison darts, medicine, throwing knives, crossbow bolts, and a sack of parachutes, like a walking tank that is Ezio. If they can bring back that core stealthy 'Assassin hunter' feel that I got from AC1 that was lost in ACB and ACR, I will be very very happy.

Oh, one thing I don't want to see, is double hidden blades, I seem to be a minority on this, but Im kinda sick and tired of them. I wanna go back to the good old days where if you weren't sure you were gonna win a battle, you had to run and escape. Not "oh im about to die, lets heal myself in the middle of a battle with 10 guys".

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 08:00 AM
I really really Assassination's back in the game. I miss the proper Assassinations that were in AC1&2. You have a target, you gather intel, you go and kill him. The trailers seem to be showing that may be coming back.

I'm with you on this one. The targets in Brotherhood just felt like cronies you had to kill to weaken Cesare, and the targets in Revelations... well, WHAT targets??? There were basically no high-profile targets to go after. Which worked out somewhat OK in that instance, since the story was more about Ezio and Altair's legacies than the Assassin/Templar conflict, but I really miss them. Going on one-mission pursuits after the multiplayer characters is all well and good, but their characterization was paper-thin. You didn't even know they existed until 5 minutes before you killed them. I think AC2 handled the assassination targets the best. After each kill, you felt like you had really changed the world. It felt like more of an epic quest, slowly inching your way closer to your prey, sometimes even for several years.

But sorry to burst your bubble: the double blades are confirmed to return.

Altair661
07-28-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm with you on this one. The targets in Brotherhood just felt like cronies you had to kill to weaken Cesare, and the targets in Revelations... well, WHAT targets??? There were basically no high-profile targets to go after. Which worked out somewhat OK in that instance, since the story was more about Ezio and Altair's legacies than the Assassin/Templar conflict, but I really miss them. Going on one-mission pursuits after the multiplayer characters is all well and good, but their characterization was paper-thin. You didn't even know they existed until 5 minutes before you killed them. I think AC2 handled the assassination targets the best. After each kill, you felt like you had really changed the world. It felt like more of an epic quest, slowly inching your way closer to your prey, sometimes even for several years.

But sorry to burst your bubble: the double blades are confirmed to return.

Eh, I guess I can live with Double blades, itd be nice if it was an option but I'll live :) And I totally agree about ACB and ACR. ACR never had a real Assassination, and ACB had like one or two I think that never really mattered. And AC2 was cool because you would get a new invention or tool/weapon to use and the Assassination would revolve around that object. (Flying machine, hidden gun, etc.) I don't need straight up only Assassinations like AC1, theres still a story to tell, but I would love for those to come back in a big way. And with it being a war, a single death of a general or a big figure could change the tide of war.

Also, wouldn't it be EPIC if you had an Assassination target on another ship? Like you float by the ship mid-combat jump on(or climb on from the ocean) run across the boat killing several mean along the path, jumping on a cannon then leaping off to land a tomahawk into your target. Then climb the mast ropes and leap to your ship while your crew blows the ship to pieces. Oh god, I can see it now.

connor_bg
07-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Why is having a context sensitive "interact" button a bad thing? I'd rather have that than a dozen random buttons you have to find for every specific little action.

Also, the target locking in combat is completely gone.

Then obviously my friend, you are one of the reasons the game should have difficulties, since you prefer the easy option. About the locking, it is not gone, it went from locking to autolocking, acb and acr had both auto and manual lock, i noticed in the frontier gameplay that the scott behind the riflemen doublegrouped... so i expect the combat to be crap related to bugs since ubi cant get things right with it for 3 years. Bugs almost didnt appear in AC1 and 2.. What happened??

@altair661 One more thing, ive noticed in one of the beta gameplays back before AC1 came out, that Altair had unique stealth move from behind the enemy. I will be happy to see such thing here, walking on the roof to murder someone seemed really unrealistic.

BBALive
07-28-2012, 02:44 PM
this thing is actually like the drift in the racing games, the more you do, the most better you are
Are you trying to say that you can 'improve' at killstreaks? Because you can't. It takes no skill to begin with.

let this depend of the player's skill for this, i dont want my eyes bleed out just to waste time to restore kill streak just because connor can take 20 people, but can take one lame headbut from some fatas*
What? I have no idea what that sentence meant (due to poor English), but I get the feeling that you didn't understand my idea at all.

lhow about killstreak, but instead just pressing the button, applying for example three combo keys in a row (doing so while you are attacking someone like it was with acb and acr), which will kill them, however missing the combo will countinue the streak but likewise the janissary's fight you will only get to drop percent of their health, managing to insert specific combo will finish them off instantly.
That is a horrible idea.

BBALive
07-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Then obviously my friend, you are one of the reasons the game should have difficulties, since you prefer the easy option.
That's moronic. How is having an 'interact' button the same as wanting the game to be easy? You're an idiot. The controls are designed around a console controller's layout, not a keyboard.

About the locking, it is not gone, it went from locking to autolocking, acb and acr had both auto and manual lock
He was saying that the act of manually locking on is gone, he knows it is automatic.

As far as I know, ACR and ACB didn't have an auto-lock feature.

i noticed in the frontier gameplay that the scott behind the riflemen doublegrouped... so i expect the combat to be crap related to bugs since ubi cant get things right with it for 3 years. Bugs almost didnt appear in AC1 and 2.. What happened??

Firstly, the Frontier gameplay is pre-alpha/alpha, meaning that it is going to be riddled with bugs. If you weren't completely ignorant about - what seems to be - everything, then you'd know that the game will be going through extensive testing to remove and fix bugs.

Secondly, what do you mean by "doublegrouped"?

Thirdly, Assassin's Creed games have always been full of cosmetic bugs, among other things. The PS3 version of AC1 had a crash bug. So your statement of "Bugs didn't appear in AC1 and 2" is invalid.

connor_bg
07-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Chill out dude :D You respond so impulsively that you didnt noticed that the bugs i was talking about were referred to the combat of the both games.
So combo-ing can exist in mortal kombat as console's controller binds, but for ac no...
The outlined (kind of white stroke) around the guard, for example when you are staying above the guard is the game's suggestion lock (automatic) -.-

Are you trying to say that you can 'improve' at killstreaks? Because you can't. It takes no skill to begin with.
I was talking about the idea for the next installment...

BBALive
07-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Chill out dude :D You respond so impulsively that you didnt noticed that the bugs i was talking about were referred to the combat of the both games.
So combo-ing can exist in mortal kombat as console's controller binds, but for ac no...
The outlined (kind of white stroke) around the guard, for example when you are staying above the guard is the game's suggestion lock (automatic) -.-

I was talking about the idea for the next installment...

You're not making any sense. Come back when you can speak English.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Absolutely not, we should go into New York not knowing exactly what to expect.

I hope the Frontier is as huge as it is boasted to be, if so, that's hours of exploring just that area.

tarrero
07-28-2012, 05:10 PM
1- Bounty Hunter Missions for Connor
2 -At least one ruthless and skilled templar warrior who could put up a fight, like Robert De Sable/Al Mualim. I am kinda tired of those fat, old, useless bastards like Manuel Palealogos, the Barbarigos and sort of.
3 Desmond ASSASSINATING someone.

And thatīs it, the game so far looks UBER awesome!!!

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-28-2012, 06:11 PM
1- Bounty Hunter Missions for Connor
2 -At least one ruthless and skilled templar warrior who could put up a fight, like Robert De Sable/Al Mualim. I am kinda tired of those fat, old, useless bastards like Manuel Palealogos, the Barbarigos and sort of.
3 Desmond ASSASSINATING someone.

And thatīs it, the game so far looks UBER awesome!!!
1 - Yes, and make them different from one another, unlike RDR.

2 - Combat in general looks much more difficult, I'm sure their will be some very tough targets.

3 - Supposedly Desmond is "awesome" in this game, I'm sure he'll be killing & assassinating a lot of Templars this time around.

SleezeRocker
07-28-2012, 06:15 PM
So far im quite happy with what 've seen so far, idk if I wish for anything else...
I suppose, past Assassin robes from all games ;)

MetalCreed
07-28-2012, 07:43 PM
[AC3/ Future AC ideas]
Autoaim
Sharks in the water
Pirates on sea, Naval Vessel accessibility at all times
Customization for clothes, face and body, more outfits and gear
Complete manual cover system
Splti screen co-op
Better horse physics
Combo moves and stuff

connor_bg
07-28-2012, 09:26 PM
You're not making any sense. Come back when you can speak English.
Why always, when you guys are starting to lose an argument turn yourself to the grammar hammer?
And why you quote all of my post's content when your post is just below mine... -.-

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-28-2012, 10:01 PM
[AC3/ Future AC ideas]
Autoaim
Sharks in the water
Splti screen co-op
Better horse physics
Combo moves and stuff
Basically my list as well, give or take the splitscreen co-op.

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 10:11 PM
[AC3/ Future AC ideas]
Autoaim
Sharks in the water
Splti screen co-op
Better horse physics
Combo moves and stuff

I can confirm the pirates! Alex was asked at the Comic-Con panel if some pirate was going to make an appearance, and he said something to the effect of "no, there are pirates in the game, but that specific guy isn't in it."

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by autoaim... haven't we always had that?

FirestarLuva
07-28-2012, 10:17 PM
[AC3/ Future AC ideas]

"There are both many contextual costume changes and upgrade options in stores. Decorate away!" - Alex Hutchinson at Kotaku live chat.
Apart from dyeing clothes, we can expect not only costume but weapon upgrades on your tomahawk, bow, etc. :D

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Eh, I guess I can live with Double blades, itd be nice if it was an option but I'll live :)
Yeah, it might be like Brotherhood where you eventually unlocked dual blades, but you never had to buy them if you didn't want to. Or maybe, with the dual-wielding concept, you could assign the hidden blade to one hand and leave the other hand empty, creating the same effect...?

Also, wouldn't it be EPIC if you had an Assassination target on another ship? Like you float by the ship mid-combat jump on(or climb on from the ocean) run across the boat killing several mean along the path, jumping on a cannon then leaping off to land a tomahawk into your target. Then climb the mast ropes and leap to your ship while your crew blows the ship to pieces. Oh god, I can see it now.
Well, I remember them saying something about chain-shots you can use to break enemy masts in order to board the ship. Not sure if you could just abandon the helm and leap to the other ship in the heat of battle though :p

dxsxhxcx
07-28-2012, 11:01 PM
- the Bureau concept should return.

Altair661
07-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Well, I remember them saying something about chain-shots you can use to break enemy masts in order to board the ship. Not sure if you could just abandon the helm and leap to the other ship in the heat of battle though :p

Yeah I suppose that's a little unrealistic. But if we can in fact board enemy ship in some way that would be awesome. Also if there's an Assassination on one like in my previous fantasy lol. :)

MT4K
07-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Yeah I suppose that's a little unrealistic. But if we can in fact board enemy ship in some way that would be awesome. Also if there's an Assassination on one like in my previous fantasy lol. :)

You will be able to board other ships. We see it at the end of the Naval Demo. Granted in more of a cinematic fashion, but they have said it will be a gameplay element.

Altair661
07-29-2012, 01:15 AM
You will be able to board other ships. We see it at the end of the Naval Demo. Granted in more of a cinematic fashion, but they have said it will be a gameplay element.

Oh sweet, I know you explore in the ships, but have they said whether or not there's really any benefit to doing that like if you can do something or find something that'll be useful?

MT4K
07-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Oh sweet, I know you explore in the ships, but have they said whether or not there's really any benefit to doing that like if you can do something or find something that'll be useful?

Not that i can remember. It would be cool to be able to maybe find a little easter egg or secret on the ship though while exploring about on it :D.

Josegtx13
07-29-2012, 01:39 AM
"There are both many contextual costume changes and upgrade options in stores. Decorate away!" - Alex Hutchinson at Kotaku live chat.
Apart from dyeing clothes, we can expect not only costume but weapon upgrades on your tomahawk, bow, etc. :D

So now the question is, will we be able to remove the different clothing or will it be like AC2 - ACR were we are stuck with the armor unless we use some glitches?

With that said, I really wish there is a Remove ____ feature were we could remove clothing or weapons without the help of a glitch.

LoyalACFan
07-29-2012, 04:08 AM
Not that i can remember. It would be cool to be able to maybe find a little easter egg or secret on the ship though while exploring about on it :D.

A chest with a beating heart in it, lol.

SixKeys
07-29-2012, 04:17 AM
So now the question is, will we be able to remove the different clothing or will it be like AC2 - ACR were we are stuck with the armor unless we use some glitches?

With that said, I really wish there is a Remove ____ feature were we could remove clothing or weapons without the help of a glitch.

I hope so too. If there are ways to upgrade Connor's outfit in some way - not just armor but more pouches, extra decoration etc. - I hope there's an option to "downgrade" him as well for increased difficulty and just a less conspicuous look. You could for example choose to buy a bigger quiver to carry extra arrows, but if you wanted to make the game more challenging for yourself, you could replace it with the small quiver. In other words, upgrading his gear/costume should be an option that we could turn on or off any time we want.

connor_bg
07-29-2012, 07:08 AM

That would be a really cool feature.

Not that i can remember. It would be cool to be able to maybe find a little easter egg or secret on the ship though while exploring about on it :D
Not only at the ship, but still, it is cool that someone though about this as an idea in the thread . :D In acr ubi lost their sence of humor for such things.

FirestarLuva
07-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I hope so too. If there are ways to upgrade Connor's outfit in some way - not just armor but more pouches, extra decoration etc. - I hope there's an option to "downgrade" him as well for increased difficulty and just a less conspicuous look. You could for example choose to buy a bigger quiver to carry extra arrows, but if you wanted to make the game more challenging for yourself, you could replace it with the small quiver. In other words, upgrading his gear/costume should be an option that we could turn on or off any time we want.

In one of the earliest interviews, I think somewhere in march, it was said that Connor will be able to choose between the attire of the 'old' or 'new' world, so basically we'll be able to choose in which direction we'll want to upgrade our outfit, more colonial, or more native. I hope we'll be able to change Connor's hair, buy necklaces or something else, not just costume change. :P

freddie_1897
07-29-2012, 10:21 AM
hard assassination targets, but not as hard as jubilar in AC1. I'm still pissed off at that. i played through AC1 again last week and rage quit after failing that mission 7 times in a row.

anyway, yeah hard assassination targets

Legendz54
07-29-2012, 10:36 AM
I want large 50 men patrols that wonder the frontier and they should force you to hide up in the trees or bush to create tension and to plan out proper attacks.

LoyalACFan
07-29-2012, 11:26 AM
In one of the earliest interviews, I think somewhere in march, it was said that Connor will be able to choose between the attire of the 'old' or 'new' world, so basically we'll be able to choose in which direction we'll want to upgrade our outfit, more colonial, or more native. I hope we'll be able to change Connor's hair, buy necklaces or something else, not just costume change. :P

That would be pretty awesome. I'd rather have more specific customization as well, because to be honest, 90% of the dyes in AC2 thru ACR were useless. I only ever used white and black. Never really saw the appeal of running around as a bright red or green Assassin :/ But yeah, anyway, I hope there are lots of customization items, or at the very least, a wide variety of outfits to choose from.

moc100
07-30-2012, 06:53 PM
But that's not a wish, since huge battles are already confirmed to be in the game. Also, the Frontier qualifies as a 'jungle-like' environment, even though it isn't an actual jungle.

I have 2 primary wishes, but neither of them will have been implemented (I don't think so anyway).

1. Frontier notoriety - As you become more notorious in the city, escaping into the Frontier shouldn't make that disappear. Soldiers aren't going to go out and chase you into the Frontier, obviously, but some form of 'bounty' system could be implemented. Groups of bounty hunters/people looking to make some quick money could randomly appear in the same area as you, actively searching for you (wouldn't happen too often since tracking you down in the Frontier would be difficult). The more notorious you are, the larger the group of hunters (or they spawn more frequently, or both). These groups could be accompanied with dogs that have helped them track you down to add some believability to the situation. You can outrun the group, but the game will notice and make it more likely that they'll spawn again. Killing the group will prevent any more groups spawning for a specific amount of time (even once this time has passed, it isn't guaranteed that another group will spawn). The bounty system wouldn't work both ways, so Connor wouldn't be able to kill regular civilian targets for money, Assassins only go after Templars.

2. Archetype killstreak immunity (I've mentioned this before) - Similar to how Janissaries were immune to killstreaks until you whittled their health down, but this time, your enemies can counter you depending on their skill level. Archetypes like the Scotsmen will simply block your killstreak, agile archetypes will dodge your killstreaks, but Captain-level archetypes and up will be able to counter your killstreak, doing damage (damage will vary depending on the archetype). Furthermore, you should be able to perform different actions during a killstreak. This allows you to employ various tactics to kill these killstreak-resistant enemies without having to interrupt the fluidity of the combat system (so, for example, being able to press x instead of square, which will initiate the break defense move rather than attempting a kill). It doesn't add much in the way of difficulty, but it does add variety, while retaining the focus on fluidity and seamless kills.

Other things that I'd like to be in the game include:- Difficulty options (already disconfirmed) and Native American spears (I don't care if it's historically innaccurate, I love spears), Red Coat outfit/dye.

Can't think of anything else right now.

I love the Bounty Hunting idea. Makes sense since in AC2 and ACB, there were Wanted posters yet no one ever came to capture you.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-30-2012, 06:57 PM
I think the Wanted Posters were actually spawned by the Animus.
Make the combat not as streak centric, more about striking and countering.

Hjkl821
07-31-2012, 05:43 AM
Personally, and you all will probably disagree with me, but i would love to be able to play as Raiden or Grey Fox in multiplayer, since there was an outfit in Brotherhood which essentially made you a less robotic Raiden.. I mean, you have to admit, although it wouldn't tie into the story like the characters in Revelations and Brotherhood did, it would still be a really cool addition for some of those die hard MGS fans, plus, imagine what performing a reckless kill would look like...:D but thats just my opinion, maybe its shared, if it is, then lets try and get them included in DLC maybe?

http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/a/a4/Vamp-raiden2.jpg

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist11/assist11_071107b-l.jpg

LoyalACFan
07-31-2012, 09:49 AM
Personally, and you all will probably disagree with me, but i would love to be able to play as Raiden or Grey Fox in multiplayer, since there was an outfit in Brotherhood which essentially made you a less robotic Raiden.. I mean, you have to admit, although it wouldn't tie into the story like the characters in Revelations and Brotherhood did, it would still be a really cool addition for some of those die hard MGS fans, plus, imagine what performing a reckless kill would look like...:D but thats just my opinion, maybe its shared, if it is, then lets try and get them included in DLC maybe?

It's not totally out of the question, since MGRR is coming out soon. They may tie together like they have in the past... Raiden gets a Connor skin in MGRR and Connor gets a Raiden skin in AC3 :p

YuurHeen
07-31-2012, 01:38 PM
what i wanna see is side-quests influencing main quest. If you help someone in side-quests he can help you in main quest. if you dont do side-quest the main quest is a lot harder to do.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-31-2012, 10:31 PM
That wont make sense. We are viewing memories, meaning if that can happen or not happen, we would get de-synced.

YuurHeen
07-31-2012, 11:24 PM
That wont make sense. We are viewing memories, meaning if that can happen or not happen, we would get de-synced.

It kinda already happened in other ac games with the assassins recruits. if you help them they can help you in main quest.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-31-2012, 11:34 PM
That was sort of a different story, considering what that character will do, or will not do, would cause de-sync.

Black Shadow943
08-01-2012, 03:45 AM

Dude, for the american revolution, the Frontier is as close as your gonna get

Black Shadow943
08-01-2012, 03:55 AM

Are you ****ing ******ED, the killstreak thing is an awesome idea, plus your killstreak idea is way too ****ing complicated for console gamers, we get four buttons for combat, PC gamers like you (or at least by the R key remark is what you sound like) hav a whole keyboard to utilize, stop b****ing at other people's ideas:mad:

Black Shadow943
08-01-2012, 04:00 AM

But to go along with that, I hope that Connor is a true Assassin, and is more like Altair than he is like Ezio. I would to be more stealthy, resourceful, and use only what I need in order to be a'hunter' like Assassin and 'stalk' my prey, either alone, or in plain sight. (Like AC1). I also want them to tone down on the weapons considerably. Rather than somehow hold swords, hook blades, hiddenblades, daggers, 3 different bomb types, crossbow, poison darts, medicine, throwing knives, crossbow bolts, and a sack of parachutes, like a walking tank that is Ezio. If they can bring back that core stealthy 'Assassin hunter' feel that I got from AC1 that was lost in ACB and ACR, I will be very very happy.

Oh, one thing I don't want to see, is double hidden blades, I seem to be a minority on this, but Im kinda sick and tired of them. I wanna go back to the good old days where if you weren't sure you were gonna win a battle, you had to run and escape. Not "oh im about to die, lets heal myself in the middle of a battle with 10 guys".

Hey man, don't worry, the midicine thing, thats gone. but why do you want the double blade gone it makes it so much easier to kill two targets at once instead of assassinating one and the getting into a sword fight with the other guy

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Are you ****ing ******ED, the killstreak thing is an awesome idea, plus your killstreak idea is way too ****ing complicated for console gamers, we get four buttons for combat, PC gamers like you (or at least by the R key remark is what you sound like) hav a whole keyboard to utilize, stop b****ing at other people's ideas:mad:

You have a point. PC players have a entire keyboard. We have a few buttons, also, his idea itself is pretty stupid, in my opinion.
It seems too me he just cant keep his streak intact.:nonchalance:
EDIT: Is it just me..or do people how AC1 was? you literally throw-Assassinate. Done, tada.
It was not hard. At all.

LoyalACFan
08-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Dude, for the american revolution, the Frontier is as close as your gonna get

We're going to the Yucatan for a bit, so his jungle wish is coming true.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Where did you get that from?

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 12:44 PM

Its a shame that you find this "complicated", it is a shame that newbies like you think it is.

we get four buttons for combat
You forgot the movement keys?
Exp.- The three keys (two movement), each combo ending with "X" or Square (PS3), like it was with brotherhood (just X, square), the target selection with the movement keys after X is made.
The difficulty option, will allow those like you who want to play on easy (as you prefer it) to not use such "complications"...

His idea is the idea from the countering in AC2 (the archetyping thing), which will be scripted as hell...
When i let my friends play for the first time ACB or ACR, their reaction is that the combat is to easy, most of them remembered prince of persia (with a fight available with combos, if you ever heard of the word "combos") And i don't know how back then the consoles had the keys for making combos and now they dont...

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Using the direction pad would be extremely awkward for combat, and considering the set up they are using, it would be very awkward.
Just saying, if he is a ''newbie'' why are you so angry that your kill chain gets broken?
EDIT: PoP was not really hard either....
AC is a mainstream game. What did you expect? Ninja Gaiden?

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Just saying, if he is a ''newbie'' why are you so angry that your kill chain gets broken?
I just dont find the connection between the word and about something that is scripted to be like this. (The thing that im "angry" about.)

AC is a mainstream game. What did you expect? Ninja Gaiden?
Difficulty option. Maybe?

Pop's combat keys can be spammed and you still get the kill, the combos are just an option for a stylish take down.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:09 PM
I dont get what you mean scripted....I mean, obviously the kills are scripted animations. Mind explaining a bit more?
Mainstream game = lack of difficulty. Simple.

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:17 PM
At point where Connor gets a headbutt, chain is ended (not an option for the player to restore, as it was not like that in brotherhood with the captains) as so far from what i saw in the gameplays in AC3, i am not pretty sure the chain is interrupted since there were no more guards to be continued on.

Mainstream game = lack of difficulty.
You dont say.

Shall we spam more here, why are you so serious about this anyway?

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Uhh..yeah. The chain is ended....so, what is the problem? he is a different archetype, requires different strategy.
And then why is it when I told you mainstream = easy, you said you expected difficulty...
What?
And not really serious, my question is more towards you: Why so serious?
You seemed pretty serious in your first posts, if you ask me.

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:22 PM
I just find out that santa claus do not exist.
What's your excuse?

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Very intriguing.
Not sure what it has too do with this, but ok. And I doubt it will end well with the mods....

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
he is a different archetype, requires different strategy.
X, X ,X (PS3) - really hard thing to be described as strategy...

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Pretty sure he did more than X,X,X *Which became O now*, because he did not just attack attack attack.

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
From what i saw at the live conference, he spammed the same button really hardcore.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Maybe he did something with the analogs. Since Connor did 2 attacks then the dude died, not 3, and they did not seem like the normal strike animations.
Even so, what is really the problem...3 more button presses should not be such a hassle, no?

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
(Attack) Target selection for streak continue- 1 (the headbutt connor took)
Attack- 2 (The tomahawk pull of the scott and his axe)
Attack- 3 (Connor grounded him, the same thing that you can do with any AC game)

Even so, what is really the problem...3 more button presses should not be such a hassle, no?
Thats why i wanted this game to have hard difficulty, it does bother me- the game's easiness.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:45 PM
...It was two attacks. The side too side attack in the E3 demo....
Again, as I said, it's a mainstream game, so it's bound to be easy, and with a hard difficulty, they would believe some would ''miss'' on the full experience.2

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:50 PM
The side too side attack
He should have used telepathy attacks not the "side to side" ones, lol. Anyway believe how many attacks he did like you want, but i described you what he actually did on the same e3 gameplay.

and with a hard difficulty, they would believe some would ''miss'' on the full experience.
Every single person that played on my machine on the game lost their "full experience" because of this key spam madness.

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:52 PM
It's the way AC works, it wont change anytime soon.
The game is casual when you look at it, not expecting much in terms of difficulty.

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 01:57 PM
It's the way AC works, it wont change anytime soon.
The game is casual when you look at it, not expecting much in terms of difficulty.

Well it is to late for hopes about that by now, but i hope the game will be bigger at any aspect and not that glitchy like the previous ones.

LoyalACFan
08-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Where did you get that from?

The Yucatan thing? Well, we're going to the Lost Mayan Ruins in a DLC mission, and there's no way they would have him travel all the way to Mexico for one mission that's not even plot-related. Besides, if you look in that 50-second gameplay montage (which actually has quite a lot of info) you see Connor running through a jungle.

BBALive
08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
(Attack) Target selection for streak continue- 1 (the headbutt connor took)
Attack- 2 (The tomahawk pull of the scott and his axe)
Attack- 3 (Connor grounded him, the same thing that you can do with any AC game)

Thats why i wanted this game to have hard difficulty, it does bother me- the game's easiness.

"Attack 2" was actually break defense, not an attack.

connor_bg
08-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Actually i described how many actions were made by connor.

actually break defense, not an attack
It is funny, cause you actually charge an attack to break his defense.

BBALive
08-02-2012, 01:42 AM
you actually charge an attack to break his defense.

What.

Also, the streak had already ended when Connor attacked the Scotsman (resulting in the headbutt).

ScarFace_1415
08-02-2012, 04:09 AM
well i hope the hats fall from the enemies:cool:

and connor can go to jail and escape not always they fights me :confused:

i know neither of these going to happen but this's what i hpoe :)