PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 - Sequences 12 and 13

Barneyboy69
07-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi,

AC2 sequences 12 and 13 do not feature in the official game guide by Piggybackinteractive.com. There isn't even a mention although on the front cover it states that it is" The Complete Official Guide". I intend to get in touch with the publishers but in the meantime, can anyone offer any help on this section of the game?

I am managing so far but I am tending to struggle a little with some of the "Repaired Memories".

Can anyone point me to say a website or something that has been set up to offer help in this section of the game?

I'll let you know how I go on with Piggyback when I hear something.

Lass4r
07-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Why would you need a game guide? It's easy, and having a guide just ruins the fun...

Moultonborough
07-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi,

AC2 sequences 12 and 13 do not feature in the official game guide by Piggybackinteractive.com. There isn't even a mention although on the front cover it states that it is" The Complete Official Guide". I intend to get in touch with the publishers but in the meantime, can anyone offer any help on this section of the game?

I am managing so far but I am tending to struggle a little with some of the "Repaired Memories".

Can anyone point me to say a website or something that has been set up to offer help in this section of the game?

I'll let you know how I go on with Piggyback when I hear something.

They don't exist. They are the "corrupted" memories.

EDIT: well they do, but it is DLC. They are not in the "main" story line.

SaintPerkele
07-26-2012, 03:57 PM
The game guide is for the complete main game. However, these two sequences were released as a DLC later on and are therefore not part of the "main game". Elaborate which memories in particular are troubling you and we might offer you some help, but we surely won't explain you how to do two whole sequences.

There are walkthroughs for most of these online either in written form or as a video on youtube anyway. To be honest though, I can only remember one mission which was somewhat troubling and I managed to beat this one after a while on my own too. I recommend you to do the same and appreciate the small challenges.

Barneyboy69
07-26-2012, 07:40 PM
They don't exist. They are the "corrupted" memories.

EDIT: well they do, but it is DLC. They are not in the "main" story line.

I have the Platinum Edition of AC2. I have had it from ripping it out of the cellophane. This edition contains extras that the guide describes as contained in the "Black Edition", (whatever that is when it's at home).

I was automatically sent to Sequence 11 in Forli. When finished the tasks set in Forli, I was automatically directed to Florence where the last district across the Arno opened up and another 9 assassinations are required. I have completed 7 of them. I "only" have the killing of the priest on top of the Dumo and the excecution of the Doctor in the Ospedale degli Innocentti. Both are quite difficult and seem to be better performed when it is dark - funny enough!

Personally, I like to work with the guide. It opens up other possibilities plus I like admiring the superb artwork. It doesn't spoil anything for me whatsoever.

JumpInTheFire13
07-26-2012, 07:59 PM
I have the Platinum Edition of AC2. I have had it from ripping it out of the cellophane. This edition contains extras that the guide describes as contained in the "Black Edition", (whatever that is when it's at home).

I was automatically sent to Sequence 11 in Forli. When finished the tasks set in Forli, I was automatically directed to Florence where the last district across the Arno opened up and another 9 assassinations are required. I have completed 7 of them. I "only" have the killing of the priest on top of the Dumo and the excecution of the Doctor in the Ospedale degli Innocentti. Both are quite difficult and seem to be better performed when it is dark - funny enough!

Personally, I like to work with the guide. It opens up other possibilities plus I like admiring the superb artwork. It doesn't spoil anything for me whatsoever.
Try doing something different than the same thing every time.

*cough cough* "Have I ever told you, what the definition of insanity is?"