PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations - How to provoke Templars to attack my Den

anik_lc
07-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the third time on PC. Having a bit of problem. Played 9 hours so far, capture all Templar Dens except 2 to go yet. There's a challenge on Assassin's Guild that says "Successfully perform a Den Defense 1/3" which means I defend it only once where I have to defend it 3 times. But the problem is Templars aren't attacking my dens so I can't complete this den defense challenge. Templars attacked only once. I have recruited 9 Assassin's so far. And four of them are assigned as Master Assassin on four different dens. Anyone knows how I provoke Templars to attack my den?

oliacr
07-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Become notorious, raise your notoriety level, then the templars will attack your cities(in minigames) and your dens as well.

anik_lc
07-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Become notorious, raise your notoriety level, then the templars will attack your cities(in minigames) and your dens as well.

Thanks for the tip. Going to give it a try. :)

ryan8374
07-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Go ahead and fully train your den masters. With that being completed, you will be given the achievement