PDA

View Full Version : Game freeze at the hidden blade unlock event.

OriginalHanzo
07-26-2012, 03:48 AM
I recently purchased AC-II through the Steam client and was enjoying the gameplay. Was, being the operative word here.
The game freezes at the unlock scene for the Hidden Blade weapon, just as the message to select it on the weapon wheel appears.
I have tried selecting the weapon, waiting (for as long as 5 minutes, in case it was lag), closing all other application opther than steam and the Ubisoft launcher....all to no avail.

Is there a hotfix/patch? I cannot seem to find anything related, either through the official site or via other means that would not compromise either my computer's safety or the integrity of my Ubisoft/Steam accounts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (Constructive, of course).

AssassinYago
07-26-2012, 04:44 AM
Send a mensage to the Ubi Support :D

Scystab
07-26-2012, 08:52 AM
If you got it from Steam, Ubisoft will probably tell you to contact Steam support :/

spectatorx
07-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Seems to be sort of mess in your windows. Or if you have some intel i3/i5/i7 with hyper-threading support it may be related to this technology. If you have HT enabled disable it and try the game. If helped keep it disabled if it didn't help enable HT again and try drivers updates (sound, graphics and network cards drivers).

Let know if something of these helped or not.

MT4K
07-26-2012, 09:29 AM
I recently purchased AC-II through the Steam client and was enjoying the gameplay. Was, being the operative word here.
The game freezes at the unlock scene for the Hidden Blade weapon, just as the message to select it on the weapon wheel appears.
I have tried selecting the weapon, waiting (for as long as 5 minutes, in case it was lag), closing all other application opther than steam and the Ubisoft launcher....all to no avail.

Is there a hotfix/patch? I cannot seem to find anything related, either through the official site or via other means that would not compromise either my computer's safety or the integrity of my Ubisoft/Steam accounts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (Constructive, of course).

Sounds like you are having the same issue this other guy had. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/685717-mad-Assassins-Creed-ll-I-play-Ace-up-my-sleeve-and-cant-clear-the-mission-or-quest) - He had to press the "2" key to fix it, but if you have the same problem and the "2" key doesn't work. Try hitting some other buttons.

catkiller97
07-26-2012, 09:32 AM
This issue reported many times press 2 to fix it.

Lund400
01-18-2015, 11:09 PM
Sounds like you are having the same issue this other guy had. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/685717-mad-Assassins-Creed-ll-I-play-Ace-up-my-sleeve-and-cant-clear-the-mission-or-quest) - He had to press the "2" key to fix it, but if you have the same problem and the "2" key doesn't work. Try hitting some other buttons.

yeah your right, its because its on the second tab for weapons on your keybord "2" and your ment to press that instead of taking out the wheel :)