PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Thread

XJohnny25X
07-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Hi,
Assassin's Creed III:Liberation is the first AC to come to PSVita.
Will you be getting the game?
What would you like the game to have?
I would like AC III:Liberation to have cross save with the PS3, i would also like it to have a great story just like the consoles. I good addition i think would be a simple multiplayer just like the MP in Brotherhood.
In this thread you talk and comment about AC III:Liberation.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation is released on 31st October along side Assassin's Creed III

NeroInfernoF7
07-25-2012, 09:58 PM
1 thread for Liberations?
No thanks.

Will_Lucky
07-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Definitely getting this, I'm looking forward to this more than I am Assassins Creed 3.

mattahleen
07-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Definitely getting this, I'm looking forward to this more than I am Assassins Creed 3.

:nonchalance:Uh what? Well it's going to be great.

eagleforlife1
07-27-2012, 08:24 PM
:nonchalance:Uh what? Well it's going to be great.

Personally, so am I.

siege187
08-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to this also, I get married on the 2nd of Nov same week AC3 and AC3:L launch, so not gonna get chance to play on the PS3, the Vita however I will be playing on my honeymoon :cool:

moc100
08-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to this also, I get married on the 2nd of Nov same week AC3 and AC3:L launch, so not gonna get chance to play on the PS3, the Vita however I will be playing on my honeymoon :cool:

Congratulations.

Liberation is one of my most anticipated games of the year. I'll be getting it on Day 1. Hopefully it'll be the Vita system seller Sony's been waiting for.

pacmanate
08-24-2012, 02:11 PM

Wouldn't you rather be doing other things on your honeymoon? ;)

deskp
08-24-2012, 07:13 PM
AC3L will suffer in sales because its released same day as ac3. it would make so much more money had it been released before ac3

SteelCity999
08-24-2012, 07:27 PM
AC3L will suffer in sales because its released same day as ac3. it would make so much more money had it been released before ac3

I think the only way Liberation will suffer is if Vita sales do not increase overall. Ubi has to expect that it will sell only so many in the first few weeks because of the hype for AC3 and then people will start remembering Liberation and want to give that a shot. I would expect Liberation to peak in December. I would love to get Liberation but I'm not spending $370 for one game. When some more attractive games with good reviews and community feedback tell me a Vita is worth it, then I'll get it. That's why Vita is such a risk for devs right now.

Serrachio
08-24-2012, 09:26 PM
The problem with the Vita and most other handheld platforms is that they need many more good games for them, and they should have consistant releases, since they're different from consoles in the way that you have to take it with you, and so you need to feel entertained by a whole library of games as you travel.

By the way, to add onto one of your points, Liberation will be getting Multiplayer, and it's said to be tailored for the Vita experience.

RinoTheBouncer
08-24-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm so getting it yes and I'm wondering what it will add to the Assassin's Creed series and who's Ancestor is the protagonist? is she Desmond's? or one of the previous/new subjects at Abstergo?

Calvarok
08-24-2012, 10:29 PM
The idea of Liberation is that it's not the descendant playing the game, but a random consumer who has been given Liberation as an abstergo product. It's intended to show a grey area of the Assassin order.

Lucifuge752
06-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Anyone having issues losing cargo on the ships when going through storms and not pirates? I got hit by a storm with a full load of cargo from Seville to Port-au-Prince via Bridgetown when there were only storms in between but when I got into Port-au-Prince, my hold was empty and lost 20K in cargo. You are not supposed to lose the cargo unless going through pirates. The ship didn't sink in the storms.

Locopells
06-05-2013, 02:11 PM
There's naval in this?

roostersrule2
06-05-2013, 02:15 PM
There's naval in this?No, these are new breed of trolls or bots they post half relevant things.

ze_topazio
06-05-2013, 05:46 PM
I saw some rumors of this game getting an HD port to the PSN and XBLA, the info was leaked on NeoGaf by the same guy that started the Black Flag rumor among other confirmed rumors, so it's a rumor to take in consideration.

Locopells
06-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Ah - well in that case...

http://youtu.be/tIJa4XnPPOQ

Goxxi
06-05-2013, 06:11 PM
I saw some rumors of this game getting an HD port to the PSN and XBLA, the info was leaked on NeoGaf by the same guy that started the Black Flag rumor among other confirmed rumors, so it's a rumor to take in consideration.

Oh really , when U've heard that rumor ?
Well If U heard these days then It's very possible but If U heard that long time ago then I doubt that we gonna see a AC3 : Liberation on PS3/X360.
Honestly I would really like to play AC3 : Liberation and Aveline seems to me as great protagonist ; )

Maybe on E3 will be some information about this.

ze_topazio
06-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Oh really , when U've heard that rumor ?
Well If U heard these days then It's very possible but If U heard that long time ago then I doubt that we gonna see a AC3 : Liberation on PS3/X360.
Honestly I would really like to play AC3 : Liberation and Aveline seems to me as great protagonist ; )

Maybe on E3 will be some information about this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571429

Goxxi
06-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Well I don't know what to say , but why not ; )
I hope this rumor come true (but not by price of full retail game)

Kaschra
06-05-2013, 07:08 PM
I really hope this rumour is true. I'd love to play Liberation.

Locopells
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Heck yeah!

jmk1999
06-06-2013, 02:16 AM
still gotta get back to liberation. i like the game and all, but the persona thing, as cool as it is, can be very frustrating with the notoriety. it's frustrating to know that the only way you can lower your assassin persona is by bribing (yet you don't make much money)... and you have to do other things that raise one personas' notoriety in order to lower another... well, sooner or later i'll go back to it. i think it's a cool idea overall though. just, like i said, frustrating at times when you feel like you're spending more time lower your notoriety than actually playing the game.