PDA

View Full Version : Weird but cool( in a weird sort of way)

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:47 AM
I wish I knew how to post replays of saved tracks. I started a qmb, flying a armor attack. Made myself 3 wingmen and we took off in our 41 IL-2's.

I paused the game to answer the phone and when I came back all that was visable was the rockets and wheels, not even the gear legs, just the tires, lol.

The best part was everything was completly
funtional.all effects like dust kicked up, still operating so I squeazed of a burst and waalaa, guns work too.

I figured what the hell, lets fly. During the mission my No.3 took damage and it was hilarious to see oily smoke trailing behind...nothing.

I have named the trac wonder woman on the prowl. Dang dialup would take me for ever to upload even if I knew how.

Just bored out my gourd and thought someone mightget a laugh from this.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 05:47 AM
I wish I knew how to post replays of saved tracks. I started a qmb, flying a armor attack. Made myself 3 wingmen and we took off in our 41 IL-2's.

I paused the game to answer the phone and when I came back all that was visable was the rockets and wheels, not even the gear legs, just the tires, lol.

The best part was everything was completly
funtional.all effects like dust kicked up, still operating so I squeazed of a burst and waalaa, guns work too.

I figured what the hell, lets fly. During the mission my No.3 took damage and it was hilarious to see oily smoke trailing behind...nothing.

I have named the trac wonder woman on the prowl. Dang dialup would take me for ever to upload even if I knew how.

Just bored out my gourd and thought someone mightget a laugh from this.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 06:59 AM
you accidently hit the cloaking button.

http://www.vfa25.com/sigs/griffon.jpg

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 07:19 AM
To uncloak hit Ctrl+E.

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Yes, it is a secret Russian weapon!
The Russians were able to beat back Germany by using decoy fighters, under the cover of hordes of cloaked interceptors ready to pounce on German aircraft attacking the decoys.
Cloaked ground attack aircraft were also very successful, leading whole German tank divisions to abandon their armour at the slightest hint of the sound of an aiplane's engine!

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.