PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Pre - Order Info

AnirudhGoyal97
07-23-2012, 05:59 PM
If I pre - order Assassin's Creed 3 when will I get it?
In your opinion which edition I should order?
And can you ship it in India?

TheFrontLine
07-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Assuming you're on PC, I suggest the Digital Deluxe version.
However, it's only downloadable, no actual box.
There have been rumors the PC version will be delayed, but if it isn't, you'll be able to download it on October 30/31st.
http://shop.ubi.com/store?SiteID=ubina&Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&productID=252074300&pgm=80372700&ThemeID=8605600

FirestarLuva
07-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Assuming you're on PC, I suggest the Digital Deluxe version.
However, it's only downloadable, no actual box.
http://shop.ubi.com/store?SiteID=ubina&Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&productID=252074300&pgm=80372700&ThemeID=8605600

Will it always be downloadable? Will you be able to buy it, y'know like any normal game and have all the content in the CD?

TheFrontLine
07-23-2012, 08:53 PM
There won't be a CD. If you have Steam (or at least know how it works), it'll be like that.
I don't know if you'll be able to burn it onto a CD, though.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to answer your 1st question. Yes, it can be downloaded as many times as you want, if you're on the account that purchased it.

Razrback16
07-23-2012, 09:19 PM
I would not recommend a pre-order if it's for PC. I'd wait until it hits shelves -- not going to give Ubi any of my $$ until I get my product. They've already announced it will be delayed...you can't count on them to produce by specified dates when it comes to the PC Version. Despite being the vastly superior platform, our demographic is treated like second class citizens, so IMO, save your money until you can have the game in hand.

FirestarLuva
07-23-2012, 09:25 PM
There won't be a CD. If you have Steam (or at least know how it works), it'll be like that.
I don't know if you'll be able to burn it onto a CD, though.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to answer your 1st question. Yes, it can be downloaded as many times as you want, if you're on the account that purchased it.

Sorry to bother you again with questions, but, where will the download for the game be? I read the download and product keys will be in Your Games and Software Library.
Do you choose on which PC you want the game to be downloaded cause I won't be ordering it with my own account. Does the user's account have any connection with in which PC the game will be downloaded?

Edit : I'm not going to pre-order the game, I'll wait to get the Deluxe Edition after the game is out.

TheFrontLine
07-23-2012, 09:36 PM
You can download on any PC as long as you are logged into the account from which the game is purchased.

FirestarLuva
07-23-2012, 09:37 PM
You can download on any PC as long as you are logged into the account from which the game is purchased.

Thank you so much. :3

MrLee95
07-26-2012, 09:52 AM
I would not recommend a pre-order if it's for PC. I'd wait until it hits shelves -- not going to give Ubi any of my $$ until I get my product. They've already announced it will be delayed...you can't count on them to produce by specified dates when it comes to the PC Version. Despite being the vastly superior platform, our demographic is treated like second class citizens, so IMO, save your money until you can have the game in hand.

PC release date is still Oct. 30th.

Unless I missed something?

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/assassins-creed-2012/1225408p1.html