PDA

View Full Version : Who's Eve?

XxSYD3WINDERxX
07-23-2012, 03:23 PM
We know Eve is the female descendent of TWCB, the counterpart of Desmond, who will come together, make sweet love and pop out a First Civ baby. But who is she?

She can't be that special, there's a lot to choose from for Desmond, surely? William Miles says Desmond is only unique as far as "one in a million", that is, there are others like him, the descendants of Adam (because obviously, the further into the future you go, the more ancestors you have as your 'tree' widens out).

World population is about 6,900,300,000 at the moment, so divide that by 1,000,000... You have ~7000 Eves out there, providing they also are "one in a million" (which is likely as male/female ratio is almost 1:1).

So, what does this mean for the series, is there a specific Eve Desmond will find (more than likely) and if so, why is this Eve so important? Desmond is obviously the important descendent for the male side of Adam's bloodline as he has connections to Ezio 'the prophet' and so can receive instructions from TWCB and be guided, but the female... Surely TWCB are happy with any one of them?

freddie_1897
07-23-2012, 03:27 PM
can i ask why desmond and 'eve' have to have a baby, i mean i know that it's to make a 1st civ baby but why has everyone come to the assumption that it has to happen? or am i missing something?

XxSYD3WINDERxX
07-23-2012, 03:33 PM
can i ask why desmond and 'eve' have to have a baby, i mean i know that it's to make a 1st civ baby but why has everyone come to the assumption that it has to happen? or am i missing something?

I think the TWCB want them to get together, to give rebirth to the First Civ. You saw how Juno made Desmond kill Lucy because she was a 'distraction' from the goal ahead, which can be interpreted as either hindering Desmond's ability to get with this Eve as he and Lucy may be getting intimate, or, as we later find out, she was a Templar.

But either way, what makes a specific 'Eve' special? Desmond's told to find Eve, but there's so many of them!

misterB2001
07-23-2012, 04:16 PM
We have no real idea of world population in the assassins creed universe as wasn't there some Kind of virus that had wiped out 90% of the African population?

OriginalMiles
07-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Eve is a girl from my school.

dxsxhxcx
07-23-2012, 04:20 PM
"the key, her DNA.." she probably have an ancestor who was part of something important that make her special..

RatonhnhakeFan
07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
It's because Clay said "your son" to Desmond when talking about finding Eve's DNA

Layytez
07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
So they want Desmond and "Eve" to metaphorically make a baby by combining their dna to create the strongest living being close to the First Civ ? I'm confused :/ would this metaphoric baby have the power to use what is ever beyond the gate to save the world ?

Aphex_Tim
07-23-2012, 04:22 PM
It's also a very good album by Ufomammut.

Anyway, where is Eve even mentioned? Not in the main games that i recall...

Layytez
07-23-2012, 04:23 PM

16 was blabbering about it but once ACR came he didn't mention a **** thang.

dxsxhxcx
07-23-2012, 04:24 PM

S16's message in ACB