PDA

View Full Version : AC2: Problem with saving game (deleting saved games)

Asparus
07-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi, I have problem to save a game. I dont know, when the progress is saved automatically, but it happened to me two times, that it havenīt been saved and I started almost from beginning. I finished the eight level, and it started from first, later I was playing ninth and it started from fourth. What sholud i do? Please help!

AnthonyA85
07-23-2012, 05:50 PM
This has hapened to me too over the last couple of weeks while playing through AC2, it seemed to start after i updated the Uplay client.

The other night I lost about 5 hours of progress, covering the last part of sequence nine through to half way through sequence 13, i closed the game, then loaded it back up, and the date/time stamp on the second playthrough was the 4th of July, which was the first time i played AC2 after doing the update. Needless to say i was NOT impressed.

The best solution i've figured out is to check the "Last played:" time and date on what ever in-game session you're currently in the middle of, if you know it's not accurate, EXIT TO WINDOWS, and then, close the game summery, but don't close uplay, THEN load the game up again, and it SHOULD, with any luck, load the right save file.

Asparus
09-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Yes! It works! Thanks

Dr.Mliko
09-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi, I have this problem, but I canīt fix by this way.
Please can you write way to fix this problem?