PDA

View Full Version : AC3 will have A TON of DLC

a_randay92
07-23-2012, 04:35 AM
Hey everyone. This is the first time I have created a thread on the Ubisoft forums and I thought it this news was important enough to make a thread for everyone to see. Kotaku just posted an article detailing that Ubisoft has a lot of DLC planned for AC3 already, and the game isn't even out yet. The article can be found here --> http://kotaku.com/5928119/sounds-like-assassins-creed-iii-is-getting-a-ton-of-dlc?comment=51190324

I just wanted to ask people to hold off and buy the GOTY edition instead because this DLC nonsense is getting to be too much. AC is one of my most cherished franchises and I love every single one of the games. However, these plans for DLC just seem like Ubisoft are trying to milk the consumer for as much money as possible seeing as how it's such a popular game. The news has literally killed almost all the excitement I had for this game. Please, speak with your wallets people and hold off on buying this game day 1 if you want to stop all this DLC bs.

sticks165
07-23-2012, 04:52 AM
yeah there is another another thread about about it

FL4PPYflap
07-23-2012, 05:52 AM
I hope it won't be too expensive. I don't like paying a lot of money for DLCs. I really like DLCs though.

pyrotechnick777
07-23-2012, 07:58 AM
I do not know if i should be happy because I love buying GOTY editions for games or if i should be depressed/saddened (upset most likely though) because then have to wait even longer for the GOTY to be released as opposed to buying the standard AC3 in a month or two after the initial release.

blazefp
07-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh great! Now I'll have to pay even more money to play a single game, fan-****ing-tastic!

kosmoscreed
07-23-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm not a big multiplayer fan, they have done a fantastic job in the AC series, but I'm just not that kind of player, so if it's all multiplayer DLC, I will pass.

YRTEP
07-24-2012, 01:29 AM
I'm not a big multiplayer fan, they have done a fantastic job in the AC series, but I'm just not that kind of player, so if it's all multiplayer DLC, I will pass.
Same here. :)

Black_Widow9
07-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Hey everyone. This is the first time I have created a thread on the Ubisoft forums and I thought it this news was important enough to make a thread for everyone to see. Kotaku just posted an article detailing that Ubisoft has a lot of DLC planned for AC3 already, and the game isn't even out yet. The article can be found here --> http://kotaku.com/5928119/sounds-like-assassins-creed-iii-is-getting-a-ton-of-dlc?comment=51190324

I just wanted to ask people to hold off and buy the GOTY edition instead because this DLC nonsense is getting to be too much. AC is one of my most cherished franchises and I love every single one of the games. However, these plans for DLC just seem like Ubisoft are trying to milk the consumer for as much money as possible seeing as how it's such a popular game. The news has literally killed almost all the excitement I had for this game. Please, speak with your wallets people and hold off on buying this game day 1 if you want to stop all this DLC bs.
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please use the Search feature to find previously created Topics before starting a new one. You can post this here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/695061-*RUMOR*-Sounds-Like-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-III-is-Getting-a-TON-of-DLC

Thanks ;)