PDA

View Full Version : Something odd about the ending of Revelations (Spoilers)

jzsnyder
07-22-2012, 09:36 PM
So I was watching the AC Revelations Ending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2mdxGQb2OI&feature=context-vrec), since I really wasn't paying attention during my own playthrough, but then I noticed one of the top comments:

In the water reflection at 1:44 (http://youtu.be/P2mdxGQb2OI?t=1m45s), Altair is seen dressed in black. Is this just a subtle message of Altair's impending death, and if not, then what does it imply?

sticks165
07-22-2012, 09:43 PM
its a glitch i think.

WolfTemplar94
07-22-2012, 10:16 PM
its a glitch i think.

It could be this (Altair wearing black in an older version, and forgetting to change the water). Or it could be something to do with Al Mualim?

Kaschra
07-22-2012, 11:43 PM
I think it's a glitch, the reflection looks normal when I play the game.

Assassin_M
07-23-2012, 12:08 AM
During the early stages of the game, Altair was planned to have black robes, but the idea was scrapped and his reflection remained as an Unintentional Easter Egg in the X-box version only..
They forgot to change the reflection to match his model..

jzsnyder
07-23-2012, 02:37 AM
During the early stages of the game, Altair was planned to have black robes, but the idea was scrapped and his reflection remained as an Unintentional Easter Egg in the X-box version only..

Okay, that satisfied me. Thanks, M :D

infamous_ezio
07-23-2012, 01:52 PM

I play ps3 and i seen the same thing, i noticed it the day i passed revelations. Didn't really care about it though.

SixKeys
07-23-2012, 04:01 PM

It's in the PC version too.