PDA

View Full Version : Someone sort this out

Layytez
07-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Can someone care to explain why these spam topics are not being removed ?

Slayer_WTF
07-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Maybe because even the Mod has a life and are not always on the forum? :D

Assassin_M
07-22-2012, 12:53 PM
Maybe because even the Mod has a life and are not always on the forum? :D
What ? SO they`r not in a dungeon all day ? Wow * Sarcasm*

GLHS
07-22-2012, 12:58 PM
It's been 3 days non stop. A mod should be on here every day. This is getting pathetic. First HasoOOn, now this. Everytime somebody posts something in a relevant thread, the spammers post a new topic. The entire front page is full of this. This needs to stop.

freddie_1897
07-22-2012, 01:04 PM
No I don't want to watch the German grand prix. I've got a tv

True_Assassin92
07-22-2012, 01:05 PM
They're not getting hacked... these accounts get created just for this purpose... to advertise. It's really annoying it can be solved by not being able to create an account anymore, but that's out of the question so they can only deal with this after it happened, not prevent. Sadly I'm afraid we'll see a lot more coming. :(

Felix-Vivo
07-22-2012, 01:22 PM
It's been 3 days non stop. A mod should be on here every day. This is getting pathetic. First HasoOOn, now this. Everytime somebody posts something in a relevant thread, the spammers post a new topic. The entire front page is full of this. This needs to stop.

Gonna say it and then not say anything else about it: this, to me, is much more irritating than Hasoon.

GLHS
07-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Spamming's spamming though. It's all annoying to me lol. But seriously, this sh!t's gotta stop.

I like your location btw, Felix. Wish I could be at the Grand Temple :( Just 3 more months!

Lonesoldier2012
07-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Hasoon livened up the forums and brought relevance to conversations. And he never said anything about the German Grand Prix -_-

TheHumanTowel
07-22-2012, 01:35 PM
I agree. Don't Shade and BlackWidow get payed for this and where are the other mods. There should be at least one mod online at all times.

Assassin_M
07-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Sure.... lets all talk about how great/spammy Hasoon was...
Can we focus about the issue at hand please ?

GLHS
07-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Dude, livening up and posting a reply every 2 seconds to everybody in every thread, effectively having your name on the entire front page every day are 2 completely different things. He was relevant sometimes, sure. But his spamming outweighed any relevancy after like 3 weeks of it.

And sorry M, you're right. Regardless of anybody's feelings of Hasoon, you gotta admit that what 's happening now is unacceptable.

Lonesoldier2012
07-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Sure.... lets all talk about how great/spammy Hasoon was...
Can we focus about the issue at hand please ?

The mods aren't doing anything about it. There. Ontopic of a topic that will eventually be closed because it's unrelated to AC and will do no good because i haven't seen a mod in days.

Lonesoldier2012
07-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Dude, livening up and posting a reply every 2 seconds to everybody in every thread, effectively having your name on the entire front page every day are 2 completely different things. He was relevant sometimes, sure. But his spamming outweighed any relevancy after like 3 weeks of it.

He wasn't even part of the forum for 3 weeks before he left. It was still better then seeing crap about F1 Racing plastered on the front page.

Assassin_M
07-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Lets do something positive (only thing we can do actually)

Lets just report it. Here or on twitter. Thats all we can do.

And lets please stop discussing Hasooon, yeah ?

TheHumanTowel
07-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Lets do something positive (only thing we can do actually)

Lets just report it. Here or on twitter. Thats all we can do.

And lets please stop discussing Hasooon, yeah ?
There's no one to report to. There isn't one mod online.

dxsxhxcx
07-22-2012, 01:56 PM
There's no one to report to. There isn't one mod online.

but once they appear they'll see all the threads and remove them easily... IMO due to the actual situation they should remove that timer that says we can only report a post each 1 minute...

OriginalMiles
07-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Don't get rid of the spam, I need to watch Teen Wolf through streaming sites!

Felix-Vivo
07-22-2012, 02:07 PM
I like your location btw, Felix. Wish I could be at the Grand Temple :( Just 3 more months!

I'm waiting (mentally) for the others to show up. I wish I could go in and save the world myself, but if I did that there would be no AC games, because it's only July, so all of the events of the main games have yet to take place. If I save the world, AC3 won't happen because Desmond won't need to save it. I'm doing this for your own good, people.

What did I just write? XD

On topic, I wish I had the power to delete these threads. Are they made by existing members?

POP1Fan
07-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Because in a mess of a page like how this is now, we needed ANOTHER pointless thread.Pretty ironic and you are a hypocrite.

Lonesoldier2012
07-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Maybe the mods and admins are working out the forum code and that's why they aren't online.

xX_V3N3M0U5_Xx
07-22-2012, 02:37 PM

Sorry if I seem behind but what did HasoOOn do?

TheHumanTowel
07-22-2012, 02:43 PM
You know the holocaust? That was him.

Requiscent
07-22-2012, 02:49 PM

Jokes aside, he had round 300 posts a day, and would post in every thread. Naturally it irritated some people.

As for the topic, it's annoying yeah but hopefully it won't last much longer. Thankfully they're easy to ignore.

SixKeys
07-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Whatever happened to Hasoon anyway? Did he just stop posting or did he get banned?

Assassin_M
07-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Whatever happened to Hasoon anyway? Did he just stop posting or did he get banned?
He took a nap.... A long nap..
Eternal nap.... :|

He just stopped posting..

GLHS
07-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I heard he went over to the Wiki forums or something, idk.

Felix-Vivo
07-22-2012, 04:39 PM
He felt he wasn't welcome here anymore so he went to the AC WIki. I think it's actually quite sad, but let's not have this talk again.

GunnarGunderson
07-22-2012, 04:40 PM
it is rather annoying

FirestarLuva
07-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Jokes aside, he had round 300 posts a day, and would post in every thread. Naturally it irritated some people.

I didn't even notice his posts every 2 secs for some reason until people pointed it out! XD I thought he was on the forums for many years and that's why I thought he had so many posts.

NeroInfernoF7
07-22-2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amYzBQMT4VI

Replace snakes with spam, and plane with forum.

Felix-Vivo
07-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Enough of this monkey-fighting spam on this Monday-to-Friday forum?

;D

WolfTemplar94
07-22-2012, 08:56 PM
The spamming isn't too bad though. People are exaggerating it's severity.

Black_Widow9
07-22-2012, 11:58 PM
If you all want to get Banned please continue discussing other Members on the Forums. My patience is gone as far as this subject. I have absolutely no tolerance any more regarding the bashing of said Member. Bullying, Naming and Shaming and Insults are done now in this Topic and all others.

As far as the real Topic, we are aware of the mass Spam. I'm sorry that some of it takes so long to remove but there is an insurmountable number of posts. I do get paid and I have been on all weekend, but I have to sleep sometimes and there are time differences involved and such.

Please do not create any more Topics about the Spam just report them. We are doing our best to remedy this situation.
Thanks