PDA

View Full Version : Predict a start for AC3

NeroInfernoF7
07-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Write your own (short) start to AC3, if you want to.
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末

My start;

Black screen, you hear desmond and the other people's voices talking, while "Ubisoft Montreal presents" shows up on the screen. After some while, we get to see Desmond and the team entering the temple, to an epic new theme song. The team does some stuff in there, "I know what to do etc", and they get the piece of eden. Then the last part is left, and there Connor comes in to the story.

Terrible story, I know, but what do you think?

oliacr
07-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I have 2 starts (The first story made a long time ago, The second story made an hour ago.) - I think the first one is better.
OLD:
They'll introduce the new Animus 3.0 and the new protagonist Connor as well. Rebecca and Shaun maybe William will tell Desmond that they in the United States now and they have to move on! They will go to a new Location near Turin, NY . Coordinates are : 43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W read up by Leonardo da Vinci in Brotherhood. When they find these coordinates they will use the animus to relive Connor's life . And I think Connor was been here , and he left some secrets here. While Desmond searching the truth in the Animus some men will search the "secrets" on that Location!

NEW:
"remembering AC revelations-"
Showing when Desmond got up from the animus, Rebecca, Shaun and Williams tell Desmond - they're in USA, In front of a -Temple- they go in, they see a lot of signs, Desmond look on a wall and he read up this: Ratohnhak:ton- Connor Kenway, Ezio Auditore , Altair Ibn La-Ahad, and he say: We have another assassin! They read stories which are on the wall, stones, etc... they see, Ratohnhak:ton is the ancestor of Desmond, so Desmond go back to the Animus.

Let me know your thoughts.

Terrible story, I know, but what do you think?
yeah, a bit. :D

NeroInfernoF7
07-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Nice oliacr! :D Both of them! :D

oliacr
07-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Nice oliacr! :D Both of them! :D

appreciated!