PDA

View Full Version : My tribute to Ezio Auditore

EscoBlades
07-21-2012, 04:42 PM
One last hurrah for the Italian Stallion right? I know these types of vids have been done to death, but i promised myself i would do one. So here it is. Its not amazing by any standards, but it is heartfelt. Hope you all enjoy it too. Thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sSa2I2iKpA

MT4K
07-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Esco Esco Esco....

May i point you towards this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/342269) :D.

Nice video though :P.

Slayer_WTF
07-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Congratulations, told by an Italian!

Bel video, davvero. :D

Assassin_M
07-21-2012, 05:05 PM
You are irresponsible.. How dare you ? you are a senior..

How dare you make a good video that almost made me cry ? shame on you..

EscoBlades
07-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Esco Esco Esco....

May i point you towards this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/342269) :D.

Nice video though :P.

You are right...i am a noob, hahaha. Thanks (totally never saw that thread, lol)

notafanboy
07-21-2012, 05:06 PM
its kinda hard to feel sad about Ezio leaving when you´re watching him slit throats. Anyway, when is the next weapons of AC coming out ?

btw, awesome artwork of Altairs armor at the beginning.

Sarari
07-21-2012, 05:07 PM
F*** you nostalgia

MT4K
07-21-2012, 05:09 PM
You are right...i am a noob, hahaha. Thanks (totally never saw that thread, lol)

Understandable actually considering it isn't a sticky and it can drop way back.. Usually requires using the search function to find it :P.

But you should know that Mr EscoBlades tsk tsk. :D

rileypoole1234
07-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Beautiful... Tears are coming... Dammit Esco! I have to go and replay AC2 now.

EscoBlades
07-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Understandable actually considering it isn't a sticky and it can drop way back.. Usually requires using the search function to find it :P.

But you should know that Mr EscoBlades tsk tsk. :D

*sticks tongue out and fingers in ears*

its kinda hard to feel sad about Ezio leaving when you´re watching him slit throats. Anyway, when is the next weapons of AC coming out ?

btw, awesome artwork of Altairs armor at the beginning.

Next Weapons vid is coming next weekend. One of the crew is moving today, so no can do on the final edit. I started working on the Ezio video last night to make up for the lack of an upload today.

WolfTemplar94
07-21-2012, 05:54 PM
"Not good by my standards"

Does that mean you think everyone else is terrible? ;D

EscoBlades
07-21-2012, 06:05 PM
"Not good by my standards"

Does that mean you think everyone else is terrible? ;D

I said "not good by ANY standards" - meaning in comparison to some of the tribute vids i've seen out there, i think my effort is sub-par.

TheFrontLine
07-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Ah, man. Sorry, but I can't say I enjoyed it.
It was mostly a collection of trailers pasted together, which I have seen many times. This may be because you don't own any recording software/hardware, but I was expecting something more.
And the audio. Once again, I expected something unique, but it was just Ezio's 'speech' from the ending of Embers.

Maybe I expected too much when starting a video by Esco, but I felt you could have done much better.

Turul.
07-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Great vid!

I will always miss Ezio, no one will ever compare

Requiscent
07-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I agree. As great as Connor is looking to be, the good times had with Ezio will still be there.

EscoBlades
07-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Ah, man. Sorry, but I can't say I enjoyed it.
It was mostly a collection of trailers pasted together, which I have seen many times. This may be because you don't own any recording software/hardware, but I was expecting something more.
And the audio. Once again, I expected something unique, but it was just Ezio's 'speech' from the ending of Embers.

Maybe I expected too much when starting a video by Esco, but I felt you could have done much better.

Fair enough. But i do own recording sortware and hardware (see my other videos)

I just chose to do the tribute vid that way. Anyway, thanks for the response.

xX_V3N3M0U5_Xx
07-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Goodbye Ezio :(

VivoEstSomnio
07-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Well, you already know that when I saw it this morning I cried... so yeah. Maybe it was because it reminded me of the final scene in Embers, or maybe because I thought about the Cristina missions and how heartbreaking they were.... but I cried.

Locopells
07-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Are you determined to make me cry? Nice work!

GameFreak65
07-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Esco its nice and all but Assassins creed beautiful lies and the things that hamps does is better its just a bunch of trailers IMO

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-23-2012, 10:18 PM
:')

Ezio has to be the most loved character of all time. Ubisoft really created the man Ezio, rather than the character.

He will forever be in our hearts.

JumpInTheFire13
07-24-2012, 12:22 AM
I liked it! I know these aren't tributes, but I still prefer the types of videos where there's actually gameplay instead of bits and pieces of trailers, like the ones by Hamps19 and Ferrarif50roadster on youtube.