PDA

View Full Version : Boston tea party mission.

Tomaeagle
07-21-2012, 02:26 PM
the boston tea party is likely to be in the game but the people who orchestrated were dressed as Mohawk Americans and as we probably all know by now that connor is a half mohawk half english assassin this could mean we actually get to take part in the event, maybe dressed as a mohawk as well. full sync could unlock the outfit from the mission

what d'ya think

DarkDreamer95
07-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I'd love it :D
I was just discussing it with my friend yesterday ^-^

BBALive
07-21-2012, 03:09 PM
That will probably happen.

rileypoole1234
07-21-2012, 03:49 PM
I just can't really see that being in the game . Connor would literally be saying "Screw you England and King George", and Connor is neutral. He would have to be siding with the Americans to take part in something like that.

Assassin_M
07-21-2012, 03:50 PM
I think it was confirmed that Connor does take part, albeit neutrally. It can happen.

rileypoole1234
07-21-2012, 04:26 PM
I think it was confirmed that Connor does take part, albeit neutrally. It can happen.

Oh I must have missed that. Thanks. Maybe it'll be to try and lure out a Templar or something. Now I'm just throwing out ideas.:p

Assassin_M
07-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh I must have missed that. Thanks. Maybe it'll be to try and lure out a Templar or something. Now I'm just throwing out ideas.:p
Sure, a lot of Scenarios can occur and still show Connor neutral..
He may protect Civilians ..etc lots of ideas

BBALive
07-21-2012, 05:47 PM
I just can't really see that being in the game . Connor would literally be saying "Screw you England and King George", and Connor is neutral. He would have to be siding with the Americans to take part in something like that.

I will definitely be in the game, but you might not take part in it.

WolfTemplar94
07-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Any good writer could find a way to implement it in the story while keeping the character neutral. It sounds like an important event, so I think it sort of HAS to happen.