PDA

View Full Version : Connor Kenway's birth name?

nerevarms
07-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, I did a search for Akhenaten and I got no results. But is Connor Kenway's birthname Ratonhnhaké:ton an intentional and weird anagram of the name of the Egyptian pharoah Akhenaten? Does this have any implcations on the story of assassins creed 3? Akhenaten is one of the favourite subjects of nearly all historical conspiracy theorists.

TheFrontLine
07-20-2012, 06:17 PM
I don't think so. Alex said they were given 3 names, and this was the one that wasn't too hard to pronounce or had no meaning... or something similar to that.

MT4K
07-20-2012, 06:19 PM
It's likely more a coincidence considering they went through 3 different names for Connor's birth name. One turning out not to be a name or something and the other being unpronounceable :P.

Edit: Ninja'd :(.

nerevarms
07-20-2012, 06:42 PM
When I saw the name Ratonhnhaké:ton, the Anunnaki also came to mind. They were the sumerian gods. I believe that Zachariah Stitchin used the mythologies of Sumer in his 'catacylsm' theory where there used to be an advanced civilisation on Earth before it was wiped out due to a collision with the debris of a planet that was destroyed by a comet. The asteroid belt he believes is the remains of the planet (I think he called it Nibiru). He was a lunatic, but there are some parallels to the story in Assassins Creed. And so I thought maybe the name Ratonhnhaké:ton is a anagram and a conjunction of the annunaki and Akhenaton. But as you guys said above it is most likely a coincidence as the name Ratonhnhaké:ton has a direct Mohawk translation. But I think it is an interesting coincidence none the less.

jacko950
11-05-2012, 07:51 PM
yu are all be fat loser get a life look at yurself lm not trying to be funny but why game diesgner become yur dad want or yur mum do whts best for yu plus hve yu eving got a wife

Andre_0112
11-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Worst trolling ever.