PDA

View Full Version : ACR : 1.03 Bomb Challenge issue

Lastdie
07-20-2012, 06:48 AM
In bomb challenge set 2 "craft at least one bomb of each effect",

I craft every effect type of bomb but this challenge didn't fulfill, so I would like some confirmation that it's work properly.

My ACR is already version 1.03, current capacity of bomb is 4.

Thanks in advance ^^

SixKeys
07-20-2012, 07:08 PM
This is a known glitch, you're not the only one.

Anykeyer
07-20-2012, 09:41 PM
But its not that hard to overcome. You just need to craft each type using quck replenish (space button on weapon selection weels screen).

SixKeys
07-20-2012, 11:48 PM
But its not that hard to overcome. You just need to craft each type using quck replenish (space button on weapon selection weels screen).

Could you explain in more detail? What do you mean by quick replenish? Do you need to be in the crafting screen or the weapon wheel?

TheFrontLine
07-20-2012, 11:55 PM
1. Make (1) desired bomb.
2. Open Weapons Wheel.
3. Select desired bomb.
4. Quick replenish via the Space bar.

(Never used Quick replenish, so I'm assuming it is the Space bar based on his post.)

Anykeyer
07-21-2012, 11:36 AM
2. Open Weapons Wheel.
3. Select desired bomb.

(Never used Quick replenish, so I'm assuming it is the Space bar based on his post.)
This
Im not sure if space changes to whatever button you assigned your "legs" action. But it should be space by default. Anyway there is a hint for that right on weapons wheels screen.

fraidknot
07-23-2012, 01:55 AM
2. Open Weapons Wheel.
3. Select desired bomb.

This didn't work for me in the later sequences, but it did once I opened the DNA menu and selected to replay Sequence 3 Memory 4.