PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations Ottoman Edition PC

n1989kevi
07-19-2012, 09:18 PM
May I ask, someone who brought this edition of ACR, the Ottoman Edition, is there separate codes for game and DLC content, so I can download dlc stuff and merge it with my SE, which I bought at November 2011 and code for game, that II could gave to my friend OR just one code for game and DLC together? thnx for answers..:p

oliacr
07-19-2012, 09:31 PM
I think you can't give it to your friend if you used it before.

stargate55555
07-19-2012, 09:48 PM
As far as I know Sony's TOS does not allow to share DLC's, just FYI.

Also I believe there is a DLC that is free if I remember correctly.

n1989kevi
07-19-2012, 09:57 PM
I think you can't give it to your friend if you used it before.

I know that, I asked if the Ottoman Edition consists of 2 different codes, one for game, one for DLC stuff, so if I use only DLC code, could I give it the second one, only for game, to someone else?

I found answer on my question there http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247377300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Revelations_-_Gold_Edition.html, if Ottoman Edition is the same as Gold Edition, but not only digital distribution, it includes separate code for game and separate code for DLC..

Anykeyer
07-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Almost all digital editions come with 1 code for everything.
Retail editions usually come with separate codes. If I remember right OE comes with 4. 1 for game, 2 extra content keys for DLC 1 and 2, and 1 Ubishop redeem key. That last key you trade on Ubishop for an extra content key and a link to DLC 3 installation file. The reason why they did this is that DLC3 content requires separate download while for first 2 DLCs everything were included with regular patches. Be sure to backup that DLC3 file because Ubishop will allow you to download it only for 30 days and Uplay itself currently can download only game but not that DLC.

n1989kevi
07-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Almost all digital editions come with 1 code for everything.
Retail editions usually come with separate codes. If I remember right OE comes with 4. 1 for game, 2 extra content keys for DLC 1 and 2, and 1 Ubishop redeem key. That last key you trade on Ubishop for an extra content key and a link to DLC 3 installation file. The reason why they did this is that DLC3 content requires separate download while for first 2 DLCs everything were included with regular patches. Be sure to backup that DLC3 file because Ubishop will allow you to download it only for 30 days and Uplay itself currently can download only game but not that DLC.

so I can use separate codes DLC 1,2,3 to merge it with my SE and last code, only for game, I could give someone else, thnx for answers Anykeyer..:p