PDA

View Full Version : Two IMPORTANT things I Think You Should See!

AssassinGame1
07-19-2012, 04:32 AM
Hey all assassin's! I have searched for more info on AC3 and how it relates with the other AC games and found out that Connor is Desmond's ancestor. It was very important and I thought you all should know because it could revel more about AC3 in the future. In order to understand the second thing you all have to watch this, and don't miss a part of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVR8K20RJEY&feature=related no one understood AC Revelations story so this is the answer. Now I get it, to understand Assassin's Creed Revelations story, you have to think like an assassin! I was just letting everyone know about the info I found, and no need to complain if you already knew this.
:)

Gregolian
07-19-2012, 04:40 AM
Um.... how is Connor being Desmond's ancestor a revelation for all of us?

AssassinGame1
07-19-2012, 04:48 AM
Um.... how is Connor being Desmond's ancestor a revelation for all of us?

It might be an important piece of info that might lead to more.

LoyalACFan
07-19-2012, 04:48 AM
Connor HAS to be Desmond's ancestor, otherwise he can't view his memories in the Animus. I was not aware of the hidden messages in the trailers though, that's pretty neat.

AssassinGame1
07-19-2012, 04:56 AM
Connor HAS to be Desmond's ancestor, otherwise he can't view his memories in the Animus. I was not aware of the hidden messages in the trailers though, that's pretty neat.

Oh

ProletariatPleb
07-19-2012, 05:48 AM
I don't even.....

LOL

Gregolian
07-19-2012, 05:53 AM
It might be an important piece of info that might lead to more.

What LoyalACFan said... if Connor wasn't a Desmond ancestor then we wouldn't be able to view his life in the Animus. I thought this kinda got said in AC1.

POP1Fan
07-19-2012, 08:18 AM
WoW This is the best thread I have ever seen XD

YuurHeen
07-19-2012, 08:36 AM
no one understood AC Revelations story
:)

That should be

Some didn't understood AC Revelation story.

and really no need for that clip.

jzsnyder
07-19-2012, 08:43 AM
BREAKING NEWS:

Altair is actually Ezio's ancestor.

Mind = Blown.

DarkSolitude-X
07-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Connor would have to be Desmond's ancestor, else he wouldn't be in AC3. As far as the ACR trailer is concerned... it holds nothing on AC3. You're over-analyzing too much.

About the only thing that connects ACR and AC3 are the temples that the first civilization worked at.

pacmanate
07-19-2012, 09:54 AM
I don't even.....

LOL

BREAKING NEWS:

Mind = Blown.

These two quotes sum up this thread nicely hahaha

MasterSimaYi
07-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Thank you for this surprising revelation. I would never have found out where it not for you and your hard-working genius.

LoyalACFan
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Good God, why do people have to be such snarky *******es? The guy was just trying to be constructive, and you're all ripping him a new one...

I hate public forums sometimes :nonchalance:

OriginalMiles
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Are... are you trolling?

MasterSimaYi
07-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Good God, why do people have to be such snarky *******es? The guy was just trying to be constructive, and you're all ripping him a new one...

I hate public forums sometimes :nonchalance:

That's because he did not think before posting something.

LoyalACFan
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
That's because he did not think before posting something.

Even if that's the case, did you really feel the need to respond to him? If you thought the thread was pointless, you should have refrained from replying to it just to mock the OP. In other words... think before posting something...

MasterSimaYi
07-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Even if that's the case, did you really feel the need to respond to him? If you thought the thread was pointless, you should have refrained from replying to it just to mock the OP. In other words... think before posting something...

I did indeed think before posting, and I concluded that by the standards of the things I read in forums on the Wiki and on YouTube, I found this to be a particular low. I think it is up to myself to decide to what and when I post, and not to you.

pacmanate
07-19-2012, 11:11 AM

I found it pretty funny..

playassassins1
07-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Dude.... You are the definition of Troll...

an-assassin
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
BREAKING NEWS:

Mind = Blown.

you do realise, that Ezio and Altair isnt related, right? One is on Desmonds mothers side, and one is on his fathers side.

MasterSimaYi
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
you do realise, that Ezio and Altair isnt related, right? One is on Desmonds mothers side, and one is on his fathers side.

Not necessarily. We have no idea how and when the bloodlines of Aquilus, Alta´r, Ezio and Connor converge, but we only know that they aren't related to one another.

brefcourte
07-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Cmon, since AC:R it is ok to call obvious information a revelation. You can even trade this information for money!

playassassins1
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM

I think he was being sarcastic.....

POP1Fan
07-19-2012, 12:37 PM
I think he was being sarcastic.....

He kinda failed at sarcasm.

TheHumanTowel
07-19-2012, 12:38 PM
My reaction to this thread.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6gw68xc4h1rstifb.gif

playassassins1
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
He kinda failed at sarcasm.

Yeah, you can't really be sarcastic on the internet,, unless you put *sarcasm* at the end of your sentence

MasterSimaYi
07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Yeah, you can't really be sarcastic on the internet,, unless you put *sarcasm* at the end of your sentence

That really sounds like a good idea.

oliacr
07-19-2012, 12:51 PM
thanks for posting

GLHS
07-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Do people that post threads like this just black out when anything is explained in the games? Seriously, what do they do while playing? I just can't even fathom this. I'm sorry OP, I know you were just trying to be constructive, but please, for the sake of...well everybody, get off the forums and go play AC again. All of them. Starting with AC1. Immediately. Then come back and join once you've learned a bit more.

Amaral724
07-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Soo, In the end of revelations ezio will tell something to Desmon , but that guy start talking, any idea of what?"
Ezio : now listen" .... What is he gonna say ?
Sory for my bad english :)

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 01:53 PM
What LoyalACFan said... if Connor wasn't a Desmond ancestor then we wouldn't be able to view his life in the Animus. I thought this kinda got said in AC1.
It got said in AC1. And then Memory Seals and the Shroud were introduced that allow to bypass this requirement.

eagleforlife1
07-19-2012, 02:19 PM
It got said in AC1. And then Memory Seals and the Shroud were introduced that allow to bypass this requirement.

But Desmond is using the animus, hence, the HUD, weapon wheel and map.

ProletariatPleb
07-19-2012, 02:22 PM
But Desmond is using the Animus, not the DDS, not the Seals, not the Shroud.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 02:22 PM
But Desmond is using the animus, hence, the HUD, weapon wheel and map.Yes and? Not sure what you're disagreeing with here

But Desmond is using the Animus, not the DDS, not the Seals, not the Shroud.
And he was using the Animus in ACR too. He didn't have to be related to Altair at all to view Altair memories in ACR. What mattered was that Ezio watched the seals and thus these were Ezio memories now too, and through bloodline (from Ezio) Desmond had those memories.

Same how it would work with the Shroud. Example - Marylin Monroe touches the Shroud, then Desmond's grandmother touches the Shroud thus gets Marylin's memories imprinted into her DNA, and passes this DNA to Desmond. In result, Desmond can access memories of Marylin Monroe through Animus, even though he has no relation with her whatsoever.

MasterSimaYi
07-19-2012, 02:44 PM
This all has nothing to do with Desmond reliving Connor's memories via the Animus, with no relation to the Memory Seals, Shroud or any other plot device. The point is that Desmond relives Connor's memories via the Animus due to Connor being his ancestor, not due to the interference of any First Civilization artifact.

Admins, just close thread pl0x.

GLHS
07-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes and? Not sure what you're disagreeing with here

And he was using the Animus in ACR too. He didn't have to be related to Altair at all to view Altair memories in ACR. What mattered was that Ezio watched the seals and thus these were Ezio memories now too, and through bloodline (from Ezio) Desmond had those memories.

Same how it would work with the Shroud. Example - Marylin Monroe touches the Shroud, then Desmond's grandmother touches the Shroud thus gets Marylin's memories imprinted into her DNA, and passes this DNA to Desmond. In result, Desmond can access memories of Marylin Monroe through Animus, even though he has no relation with her whatsoever.

Ah, but that's the other problem that you're missing, at least in terms of the seals. Ezio was only able to watch the memories on the seals b/c...in all reality, they were meant for him. Or for Desmond through him, anyway. Nobody else but somebody who had a higher TWCB DNA count could access the memories anyhow. So, if somebody else, say one of the Templars gunning for it at the time, pick it up, and that person was somehow related to somebody in the Animus, they would see no memories of Altair. Of course, anybody Desmond would be viewing already has a higher TWCB count, so it couldn't be him in the Animus anyway.

The point I think that Sidspyker24 is making is that, Desmond's using the Animus and nothing else. The Animus only translates memories through DNA. Nothing more. People can only see memories of other people they're not related to in project legacy through the DDS. Somebody in the Animus has to be directly related to said ancestor to see the memories. And even then there's problems. A lot of subjects couldn't synch properly with the their ancestors b/c the bloodlines had become too diluted, and wasn't direct enough. In Desmond's case however, it's really the TWCB DNA that gives him such a good synch to an otherwise diluted bloodline.

infamous_ezio
07-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Not sure if OP is srs...

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 03:37 PM
The point I think that Sidspyker24 is making is that, Desmond's using the Animus and nothing else.And so he would only be using Animus in my Marylin example. The memories of Marylin would be already in Desmond's DNA in such hypothetical scenario. Just how they were in Giovanni Borgia's DNA. After touching the Shroud, Giovanni had memories that he couldn't have via standard 'passing of the bloodline'.

ProletariatPleb
07-19-2012, 03:45 PM
And so he would only be using Animus in my Marylin example. The memories of Marylin would be already in Desmond's DNA in such hypothetical scenario. Just how they were in Giovanni Borgia's DNA. After touching the Shroud, Giovanni had memories that he couldn't have via standard 'passing of the bloodline'.
Have a look here and tell me how exactly you know what the Shroud would do?
It had different effects on different people.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shroud_of_Eden

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Have a look here and tell me how exactly you know what the Shroud would do?
It had different effects on different people.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shroud_of_EdenYour own source: "he would have vivid dreams of the memories of others who had come into contact with the Shroud, such as his father and Marcus Junius Brutus.". Plus, when we were following Francesco Vecellio's memories, we also accessed Niccol˛ di Pitigliano's memories as he touched the Shroud before Francesco. So it seems like a repeating pattern that apart from healing, the Shroud is also recording and imprinting memories.

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
07-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Oh lawds....... That is kind of cool.

ProletariatPleb
07-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Your own source: "he would have vivid dreams of the memories of others who had come into contact with the Shroud, such as his father and Marcus Junius Brutus.". Plus, when we were following Francesco Vecellio's memories, we also accessed Niccol˛ di Pitigliano's memories as he touched the Shroud before Francesco. So it seems like a repeating pattern that apart from healing, the Shroud is also recording and imprinting memories.
But, that's one out of the other numerous examples, plus we can't choose which memory we want to see if it even HAS the ability ti store memories, nor do we know how the functions, as of yet, it's still mysterious.

If you read the Fall, the staff had voices too.
It is never said that Francesco Vecellio relived Pitgilianos memories either.

SixKeys
07-19-2012, 04:24 PM
If there was ever a thread deserving of the Keanu Reeves meme, this would be it.

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Your own source: "he would have vivid dreams of the memories of others who had come into contact with the Shroud, such as his father and Marcus Junius Brutus.". Plus, when we were following Francesco Vecellio's memories, we also accessed Niccol˛ di Pitigliano's memories as he touched the Shroud before Francesco. So it seems like a repeating pattern that apart from healing, the Shroud is also recording and imprinting memories.

No official source has specifically stated that the Shroud had that effect. Giovanni Borgia may have had dreams about some people, but it was never said that the Shroud has recorded their memories.

Stop insisting that the Shroud does that, because so far, it's just speculation and you're trying to state it as fact.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 04:30 PM
No official source has specifically stated that the Shroud had that effect. Giovanni Borgia may have had dreams about some people, but it was never said that the Shroud has recorded their memories.

Stop insisting that the Shroud does that, because so far, it's just speculation and you're trying to state it as fact.
"What did the Shroud do to this poor kid? He should be dreaming about the Renaissance equivalent of sunshine and lollipops, not murder and politics! I've never seen anything like this! -Erudito"

It's really hard to conclude anything other than the Shroud having ability to record and imprint memories where after having contact with it, people have memories that they couldn't possibly have other way.

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 04:34 PM
"What did the Shroud do to this poor kid? He should be dreaming about the Renaissance equivalent of sunshine and lollipops, not murder and politics! I've never seen anything like this! -Erudito"

It's really hard to conclude anything other than the Shroud having ability to record and imprint memories where after having contact with it, people have memories that they couldn't possibly have other way.

How does having a few bad dreams = recorded memories? Even if it is hard to conclude anything, saying such and such theory is fact is wrong.

You come out with this thing and repeat it over and over, yet your "proof" is vague. I'd advise you just shut up about it.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 04:39 PM
I'd advise you just shut up about it.
Or what?

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Or what?

I can't stop you from posting, but your dream idea for the Shroud is unfounded, and your persistance is quite stupid.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 04:48 PM
I can't stop you from posting, but your dream idea for the Shroud is unfoundedUnfounded? In a franchise where naturally occurring bleeding effect has already been established in the very first game?

and your persistance is quite stupid.In that case anytime you stand behind any of your opinions it's just stupid. Change your attitude and don't tell me to shut up again, unless you wanna hear the same.

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Unfounded? In a franchise where naturally occurring bleeding effect has already been established in the very first game?

In that case anytime you stand behind any of your opinions it's just stupid. Change your attitude and don't tell me to shut up again, unless you wanna hear the same.

At least when I state things, I back up what I say with solid proof. I don't go on and on about something that's completely skeptical.

By the way, the Bleeding effect isn't natural. It's a side-effect. You know what those are, right?

POP1Fan
07-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Are you guys arguing if Connor is or isn't Desmond's ancestor?

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Are you guys arguing if Connor is or isn't Desmond's ancestor?

No.

He's trying to claim that the Shroud of Eden can record memories, when it has been said nowhere. He's just trying to state his theory as fact.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 05:05 PM
At least when I state things, I back up what I say with solid proof. I don't go on and on about something that's completely skeptical.Skeptical in your opinion.

By the way, the Bleeding effect isn't natural. It's a side-effect. You know what those are, right?
To: Warren Vidic
Date/Time: September 8, 3:13
Subject: Subject No. 16
Warren:

I've finished my report on Subject Sixteen. You should take a look when you have some time as I believe it validates my belief that we need to be treating them with greater care. Failure to do so will only result in further breakdowns.

I'll summarize things for now since I realize you're probably pretty busy. Prolonged exposure to the Animus caused a 'Bleeding Effect' within Subject Sixteen's genetic structure. The result was a blending of genetic and real-time memory. He became unable to distinguish his own life from those of his ancestors, as witnessed with the incident in his room.

I believe this effect is very similar to certain forms of multiple personality and delusional disorders. People who claim to be experiencing past lives or the presence of other minds within their own are quite possibly experiencing a naturally occurring version of this Bleeding Effect. Though the specific symptoms may vary from subject to subject, the end result is the same: they lose their minds.

This is what I believe happened to Subject Sixteen. One of his ancestors seems to have been involved in an important event in the ancient Far East. The wall writing he left us defy any conventional explanation, though I'm not ready to dismiss them just yet. Per your request, I've asked for a linguist and historian to research them further in case there is some significance.I'll let you know if they come back to us with anything.

I'll get you a full copy of the report so that you can review my findings when you have the time. I know this is not that important to you Warren, but it would mean a lot to me if you'd just take a look and think about it. We don't need to push them so hard. We don't need to kill them. From a purely practical perspective, there's no point in destroying the subjects anyway. Once they're dead, their knowledge is lost to us forever. And we both know how dangerous that can be.

Thanks for your time!

- Lucy You played Assassin's Creed right?

Gregolian
07-19-2012, 05:11 PM
I really want to post that Skwizgard "This thread is...." picture for this thread.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-19-2012, 05:28 PM

Anyone that has thoroughly played the dds game that has the Shroud of Turin in the memory sequences, would know that on some level that shroud has the ability to heal wounds quicker, nearly bring back the dead. In the case of Giovanni Borgia he was exposed to it for a long time giving him the Bleeding effect. I do not believe he was actually living "imprinted" memories just living out his own ancestors lives.

How does having a few bad dreams = recorded memories? Even if it is hard to conclude anything, saying such and such theory is fact is wrong.

You come out with this thing and repeat it over and over, yet your "proof" is vague. I'd advise you just shut up about it.

ooooo look at Serrachio acting tough lmao XD. Chill out and respect the forums members you have been rude to me as well. O.O buy a punching bag if you are angry.

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Skeptical in your opinion.

You played Assassin's Creed right?

Yes I have.

That email means that Clay's version of the bleeding effect was similar to the multi-personality or delusional disorders that some people may experience. It doesn't mean that the bleeding effect was a natural condition. What it was referring to was that those disorders were a natural version of Clay's form of the bleeding effect, not that those people were experiencing the bleeding effect itself.

ooooo look at Serrachio acting tough lmao XD. Chill out and respect the forums members you have been rude to me as well. O.O buy a punching bag if you are angry.

Maybe if people didn't keep coming up with bad ideas and then not accepting what people have to say when they give them a reason why they're wrong, I wouldn't be so angry towards anyone.

I edit the wiki frequently, and anything you put there must require a source. When people come along and type out whatever they want without any proof to back it up, it's really annoying to see them ignoring all what members such like Sima, LightRey, Esco and myself are doing to drill some sense into them.

SteelCity999
07-19-2012, 06:25 PM
If Connor wasn't Desmond's anscestor, that would be a great plot device to lead into future AC titles. Suppose Desmond and the gang find out they need some other information and another person is the link. We would be seeing Connor through their eyes, leaving Desmond to fight the good fight in the real world. Desmond could end up dying in the end and more of the templar/assassin conflict could unravel because of the new person.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Yes I have.

That email means that Clay's version of the bleeding effect was similar to the multi-personality or delusional disorders that some people may experience. It doesn't mean that the bleeding effect was a natural condition. What it was referring to was that those disorders were a natural version of Clay's form of the bleeding effect, not that those people were experiencing the bleeding effect itself.Yes they were, natural version of it. Their own memories and genetic memories from their DNA were conflicting which was classified as mental disorders.

Maybe if people didn't keep coming up with bad ideas and then not accepting what people have to say when they give them a reason why they're wrong, I wouldn't be so angry towards anyone.So if people disagree with you get very angry? Are you like 10?

I edit the wiki frequently, and anything you put there must require a source. When people come along and type out whatever they want without any proof to back it upSo far it's been me who's posting quotes and various sources. All you do is "no, nope, false, just nonsense".

it's really annoying to see them ignoring all what members such like Sima, LightRey, Esco and myself are doing to drill some sense into them."Drill some sense into them"? Who do you think you are lol?

kriegerdesgottes
07-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Why do the stupidest, most pointless threads seem to live forever?

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Yes they were, natural version of it. Their own memories and genetic memories from their DNA were conflicting which was classified as mental disorders.

So if people disagree with you get very angry? Are you like 10?

So far it's been me who's posting quotes and various sources. All you do is "no, nope, false, just nonsense".

"Drill some sense into them"? Who do you think you are lol?

1. I don't get angry if people disagree, your theory is just false and you won't accept it.

2. The Shroud of Eden article on the AC Wiki never states anywhere that "this artifact records memories." You're just working on maybes and possiblies, which don't count as a proper source.

3. I said drill some sense into you because despite many informed individuals telling you that you aren't right, you still keep on going on about it and trying to say you're right, even when whatever "proof" you're using doesn't confirm the theory.

Gregolian
07-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Why do the stupidest, most pointless threads seem to live forever?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Potentially that is why.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 06:44 PM
1. I don't get angry if people disagreeYou just said you do. And you proved it with "just shut up" comment.

2. The Shroud of Eden article on the AC Wiki never states anywhere that "this artifact records memories." You're just working on maybes and possibilities, which don't count as a proper source.I didn't say Wiki states it. But if after the contact with the Shroud, people have memories of other people they're not related with, then how is it surprising that anyone would think it's because the Shroud took those memories from the pevious person that touched it and then passed on another person?

3. I said drill some sense into you because despite many informed individuals telling you that you aren't right, you still keep on going on about it and trying to say you're right, even when whatever "proof" you're using doesn't confirm the theory.And where's your proof where it's said somewhere the "the Shroud totally can't record memories"?

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 06:53 PM
You just said you do. And you proved it with "just shut up" comment.

I didn't say Wiki states it. But if after the contact with the Shroud, people have memories of other people they're not related with, then how is it surprising that anyone would think it's because the Shroud took those memories from the pevious person that touched it and then passed on another person?

And where's your proof where it's said somewhere the "the Shroud totally can't record memories"?

1. I said "shut up" because you're really annoying at this point.

2. That's just a theory, with no evidence to back it up.

3. I shouldn't have to bring up a source to prove it wrong. The absence of the proof on your part make that reasoning null and void.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-19-2012, 06:53 PM
The shroud does not (at this moment) record memories nor does it make people relive lives. In Giovanni's case he was exposed to this shroud which in turn made him go through a bleeding effect. That is how he is reliving the lives of others. Merely through a bleeding effect no different than that of S4, S12, S15's baby, S16, and S17(AC:B).

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 07:01 PM
3. I shouldn't have to bring up a source to prove it wrong.O rly? Your own rules don't apply to you suddenly? You can prove it to be unproven, but if you want to prove it wrong, you will have to bring the evidence

The shroud does not (at this moment) record memories nor does it make people relive lives. In Giovanni's case he was exposed to this shroud which in turn made him go through a bleeding effect. That is how he is reliving the lives of others. Merely through a bleeding effect no different than that of S4, S12, S15's baby, S16, and S17(AC:B).
Giovanni is reliving memories that he couldn't have though bloodline.

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 07:04 PM
O rly? Your own rules don't apply to you suddenly? You can prove it to be unproven, but if you want to prove it wrong, you will have to bring the evidence

Giovanni is reliving memories that he couldn't have though bloodline.

Here's your evidence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Here's your evidence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignoranceI hope you do realize it's true to both of us until there's a specific "The Shroud does record memories" or "The Shroud doe NOT record memories" statement/quote?

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 07:16 PM
I hope you do realize it's true to both of us until there's a specific "The Shroud does record memories" or "The Shroud doe NOT record memories" statement/quote?

Yes, I don't care whether it's true or not.

What I'm saying is that you can't state it as true unless it's confirmed, which you've been doing throughout the whole thread.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes, I don't care whether it's true or not.

What I'm saying is that you can't state it as true unless it's confirmed, which you've been doing throughout the whole thread.And you've been saying throughout the whole thread that it's wrong. Not that it's unproven, but that it's wrong.

ProletariatPleb
07-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Mods please lock this thread.

Serrachio
07-19-2012, 07:25 PM
And you've been saying throughout the whole thread that it's wrong. Not that it's unproven, but that it's wrong.

I was saying it's wrong to mean that it's wrong to state it as true when it wasn't confirmed.

Not saying it's not an interesting thing to consider, but unless it's clarified by someone with the authority to do so, you shouldn't be so adamant.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-19-2012, 09:02 PM
No lol RatonhnhakFan, Giovanni is going through a bleeding effect that was induced by the shroud. He is going through the bleeding effect because of the shroud. The shroud implies that the shroud itself is the supreme cause of him going through a bleeding effect. The only ancestors that he is reliving are his, which are Perotto, Lucretzia , and Brutus. They are all his bloodline.

GLHS
07-20-2012, 03:07 PM
To: Warren Vidic
Date/Time: September 8, 3:13
Subject: Subject No. 16
Warren:

I've finished my report on Subject Sixteen. You should take a look when you have some time as I believe it validates my belief that we need to be treating them with greater care. Failure to do so will only result in further breakdowns.

I'll summarize things for now since I realize you're probably pretty busy. Prolonged exposure to the Animus caused a 'Bleeding Effect' within Subject Sixteen's genetic structure. The result was a blending of genetic and real-time memory. He became unable to distinguish his own life from those of his ancestors, as witnessed with the incident in his room.

I believe this effect is very similar to certain forms of multiple personality and delusional disorders. People who claim to be experiencing past lives or the presence of other minds within their own are quite possibly experiencing a naturally occurring version of this Bleeding Effect. Though the specific symptoms may vary from subject to subject, the end result is the same: they lose their minds.

This is what I believe happened to Subject Sixteen. One of his ancestors seems to have been involved in an important event in the ancient Far East. The wall writing he left us defy any conventional explanation, though I'm not ready to dismiss them just yet. Per your request, I've asked for a linguist and historian to research them further in case there is some significance.I'll let you know if they come back to us with anything.

I'll get you a full copy of the report so that you can review my findings when you have the time. I know this is not that important to you Warren, but it would mean a lot to me if you'd just take a look and think about it. We don't need to push them so hard. We don't need to kill them. From a purely practical perspective, there's no point in destroying the subjects anyway. Once they're dead, their knowledge is lost to us forever. And we both know how dangerous that can be.

Thanks for your time!

- Lucy You played Assassin's Creed right?

The Bleeding Effect only explains what happens to people that have been in the Animus. It, as Lucy described, is a blending of genetic memory and real time memory in the person's mind. B/c they can't differentiate the 2, they start losing their mind and sense of self and time. She was using multiple personality disorders as an example of something that is similar to the bleeding effect that happens to normal, everyday people. She is making a hypothesis that could possibly explain why these people think they have other voices in their heads. But, it could also just be a mind disorder. Not once did she say that these disorders are a natural bleeding effect, or that people outside of the Animus can have memories/contact with their ancestors. The bleeding effect also refers to picking up the ancestors abilities. She says she "believes" that the disorders could be a natural version of the bleeding effect. There could be evidence for or against her opinion. Basically, it's just her way of making sense of the similarities between the psychosis of the bleeding effect and said disorders.

As had been said before, I still don't see what you're trying to argue. The evidence is quite clear that not only is the bleeding effect only possible with those having been exposed to the Animus or a TWCB device, but it is definitely not natural and a side effect. The only reason Giovanni started having bouts of the bleeding effect is b/c of such prolonged exposure to a TWCB device. It awakens the TWCB DNA and makes it more active. The Shroud effects everybody differently. So while one person may just start hallucinating, another may die with one touch. And all it does as far as resurrection is reanimate the body for a short period of time.

I see what you're trying to say, but everything in the games points against it. And the sources that you use, you are either twisting the words to your benefit, or are just misinterpreting the meanings. Just b/c no source says that "The shroud does not imprint memories." doesn't mean that it doesn't imprint memories. There is no source that states that the Animus doesn't make pizza, but we all know that it, in fact, does not make pizza.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-20-2012, 03:46 PM

Lol.

Black_Widow9
07-20-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm going to lock this now. Please make sure you search for Topics regarding similar content or information before you start a new one.
Thanks ;)