PDA

View Full Version : ACR Unlockables

cbelnap2
07-18-2012, 11:34 PM
So I got a couple Unlockable problems. First, I cannot unlock the "Old Eagle" Outfit. I have 100% Sync and it won't unlock. Any ideas? I am going for a 100% profile. Also, I am missing two Bomb challenges. 1)Craft a Bomb of every shell type and 2)Craft a bomb of every effect type. I have done both of these numerous times. Its stupid if these are the only things stopping me from getting 100% sync. I tried copying a save game just to get over this annoying issue but it was corrupted and I lost everything I worked for(I know, stupid, but lesson learned). Again, any help would be immensely helpful. I just want 100% sync. I have freakin' earned it!

SixKeys
07-19-2012, 12:13 AM
The bomb challenges are a known glitch. People have been asking for a patch to fix this since the game's release, but apparently it's still broken.

Not sure what's going on with the Old Alta´r outfit. You should probably contact support.

cbelnap2
07-19-2012, 02:50 AM
Thanks, I didn't realize it was such a glitch. Why is it others have been able to get it then? I contacted support and this is where they sent me; here and a few places with no answers.

cbelnap2
07-19-2012, 01:23 PM
So I got everything else and for some reason it still gives me 100% sync. I cant get bomb challenge 2 done still; no finishing it and no reward for finishing it. Simply got the 100% sync I was looking for. I don't care about the extra bomb slot really. Just wanted to say thanks to SixKeys again for telling me about the glitch; thanks!

SixKeys
07-19-2012, 04:40 PM
No problem. And yeah, the glitch is weird. I don't know what platform you're on, I'm a PC player myself. On my first playthrough I was able to get all the bomb achievements, even though many people complained it wasn't working. On my second playthrough recently I tried redoing everything yet the bomb challenges remain empty. It's almost as if they worked fine on release and then Ubi released a patch to "fix" the problem by breaking it. :p

cbelnap2
07-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Just to give an update...I stilll am not able to get those last two bomb challenges, however upon completion of everything else I got 100% sync for some reason. I don't have the exra capacity for bombs(the reward) but I have 100% sync. Just wanted to say thanks to sixkeys and I wanted to let everyone who may read this in the future to know the results I got.