PDA

View Full Version : What kind of character is Connor?

jonesy96
07-18-2012, 06:31 AM
Is he like ezio and altair? Noble and modest and always doing the right thing? Or is his morals different? Also will the game explain how he became an assassin, does anybody know?

ProletariatPleb
07-18-2012, 06:38 AM
I'll try to get this as I see it.

Alta´r - Stoic, Dutiful, Silent-ish.
Ezio - Charismatic, Warrior, Charmer, Ladies-man.
Connor - Predator, Hunter, No-BS talker.

Basically, he has a sense of Justice and yes the game will explain how he became an assassin.

LoyalACFan
07-18-2012, 08:11 AM
It's hard to tell this early, but in a lot of respects, he seems like something of a middle ground between the two previous ancestors, who were essentially polar opposites. Altair was stoic, calculating and aloof, whereas Ezio was flirtatious, brash, and charismatic. Connor seems like he has inherited Altair's quiet introversion as well as Ezio's reckless, violent flair. But also, he seems deeply rooted in morality, which Altair and Ezio occasionally deviated from (i.e. executing informants and causing the peasants to revolt against armed guards in order to create a diversion in AC1 and ACR respectively).

YRTEP
07-18-2012, 10:50 AM
It's hard to tell this early, but in a lot of respects, he seems like something of a middle ground between the two previous ancestors, who were essentially polar opposites. Altair was stoic, calculating and aloof, whereas Ezio was flirtatious, brash, and charismatic. Connor seems like he has inherited Altair's quiet introversion as well as Ezio's reckless, violent flair. But also, he seems deeply rooted in morality, which Altair and Ezio occasionally deviated from (i.e. executing informants and causing the peasants to revolt against armed guards in order to create a diversion in AC1 and ACR respectively).
Good characterization. That's the way I see it also. ;)