PDA

View Full Version : So I completed AC2 but...

Garrett4Christ
07-18-2012, 03:52 AM
As You guys prolly figured out already, I'm a new Assassin. And I'm trying to finish all the games before AC3 comes out. I'm going on Brothehood now. But I'm stuck trying to get 100% Sync on AC2. I completed everything; Feathers, Glypths, 100% in Villa, You name it. But I'm stuck at exactly 96.8%. I heard I have to download an DLC to get 100%. Since I have an PS3, are they referring to Battle of Forli and Bonfire of Vanities? Please help! I really appreciate it. :D

Gregolian
07-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Yup, Battle of Forli and Bonfire I do believe are needed for 100%

Moultonborough
07-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Yup, Battle of Forli and Bonfire I do believe are needed for 100%

If you download them. If you don't it is possible to get 100%.

Garrett4Christ
07-18-2012, 06:08 AM
Okay...how? Because I did everything...

Moultonborough
07-18-2012, 06:25 AM
Feathers, weapons, paintings, fully upgraded the hideout/town, all armour. Also pouches, Glyphs(not sure if it is really counted). Here is what the official guide says: Subject 16 video, Auditore cape and Condottiero Hammer, Altair's Armour, feathers, paintings.... Basically everything I said above.

EDIT: Also did you find all the hidden areas in the Assassin's tombs? If not replay them and get them all.

Garrett4Christ
07-18-2012, 08:01 AM
I just found out tonight these tombs have secret areas within them....do those count on getting me a 100% sync? They're just treasure chests which doesn't count...I don't think.

EzioAssassin51
07-18-2012, 08:19 AM
I just found out tonight these tombs have secret areas within them....do those count on getting me a 100% sync? They're just treasure chests which doesn't count...I don't think.

No, like the second poster said, the DLC is needed because of the three extra hidden tombs that come with them! Download and play the DLC and all that comes with it and you'll get 100%

De Filosoof
07-18-2012, 11:47 AM
How much do people have to pay for the AC2 DLC nowadays?

SixKeys
07-18-2012, 12:34 PM
No, like the second poster said, the DLC is needed because of the three extra hidden tombs that come with them! Download and play the DLC and all that comes with it and you'll get 100%

Hidden tombs in the DLC? What?

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the Templar lairs? If so, I don't think those are automatically included in the DLC. At least they weren't back when I bought the game (PC version which came bundled with the DLC). They were only available on some limited editions of the game. The Black Edition had all three of them, the White Edition had one.

EzioAssassin51
07-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Hidden tombs in the DLC? What?

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the Templar lairs? If so, I don't think those are automatically included in the DLC. At least they weren't back when I bought the game (PC version which came bundled with the DLC). They were only available on some limited editions of the game. The Black Edition had all three of them, the White Edition had one.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about, but they became available with the Bonfire of the Vanaties DLC. One version had just the sequence and the other had the sequence and the lairs for a few extra dollars. You need those lairs for the 100%, trust me!

SixKeys
07-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah, that's what I was talking about, but they became available with the Bonfire of the Vanaties DLC. One version had just the sequence and the other had the sequence and the lairs for a few extra dollars. You need those lairs for the 100%, trust me!

Not available for PC, unfortunately. :(