PDA

View Full Version : The Mayan Gameplay

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 11:07 PM
What do you think Connor will do in that DLC? Will it be a huge story that Ubi missed out on in the main campaign (like with The Lost Archive), or do you think it will be something Connor did because he had nothing to do? XD

oliacr
07-17-2012, 11:16 PM
I don't think it will be a huge story. Its like a side mission, same as the Vlad The Impaler's Prison, where you could get Vlad's Sword, THERE you can get the sawtooth sword.

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 11:17 PM
99% sure it will just be the typical platforming with the treasure at the end.

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I don't think it will be a huge story. Its like a side mission, same as the Vlad The Impaler's Prison, where you could get Vlad's Sword, THERE you can get the sawtooth sword.

Well that's what I am hoping for. :)
I think I'll enjoy it more than the "TLA" DLC, hahaha.

oliacr
07-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Well that's what I am hoping for. :)
I think I'll enjoy it more than the "TLA" DLC, hahaha.

:D:D, I think in revelations that mission was a ....- Vlad's Sword gave you 4/5 at stats and Yusuf's Turkish Kijil gave 5/5 stats .... :D Yusuf's Kijil was in the game, and the other sword, was a PLUS , you could get in Collectors edition, animus edition and others.... :D:D:D:D. Anyways It would be a nice place :)

SixKeys
07-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I sure hope it'll be better and longer than Vlad's Tomb in ACR. That mission was boring, too simple and short.

oliacr
07-18-2012, 03:41 PM
I sure hope it'll be better and longer than Vlad's Tomb in ACR. That mission was boring, too simple and short.

I don't know, I didn't play that mission.- but hopefully it would be longer