PDA

View Full Version : ★ Project PCR

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 06:30 PM
http://puu.sh/Jke1
http://puu.sh/JkjS
http://puu.sh/Jkjo
Right, the general discussions of Assassin's Creed always come to the console forum.
I want to change that. Welcome to Project PC Revenge.

If you have something to post about that is NOT bugs, reports or glitches, please post it here.
We PC Gamers deserve to have a great subforum too!

Thanks for your assistance.
// Nero

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Anyone pre-order the Digital Deluxe? Glad PC gamers get something with ALL, or most, of the 'exclusive' DLCs.

Scystab
07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Nah i decided not to preorder anything this year, because i couldn't find a pack with all of the special missions in one offer :/ Have i missed it or there's non such thing this year?

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Nah i decided not to preorder anything this year, because i couldn't find a pack with all of the special missions in one offer :/ Have i missed it or there's non such thing this year?

Isn't the the Digital Deluxe? It has all the skins/characters and the three missions. I think the weapons, like the Flintlock Musket(?), comes after completing the missions.

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 08:25 PM
The Digital Deluxe edition ain't coming to Europe, so the Join or Die edition for me :)

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Whaaat?! Wow, a North American PC edition that has all the exclusives... lol. So how do we kick this PCR off?

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Whaaat?! Wow, a North American PC edition that has all the exclusives... lol. So how do we kick this PCR off?

I'm gonna try to convert some members from the console forum to come and join us here.

SixKeys
07-17-2012, 09:18 PM
The Digital Deluxe edition ain't coming to Europe, so the Join or Die edition for me :)

It is, actually. I'm able to order it from the Dutch website. Gonna do that sometime this week, probably.

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 09:23 PM
It is, actually. I'm able to order it from the Dutch website. Gonna do that sometime this week, probably.

But I thought they said it was an NA exclusive o.O

SixKeys
07-17-2012, 09:32 PM
But I thought they said it was an NA exclusive o.O

Where did they say that? It doesn't even make sense as I'm sure there will be a digital version on Steam eventually. You should check out UbiShop in your language and see if they have it listed. Should be under PC > PC Download > Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition.

NeroInfernoF7
07-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Where did they say that? It doesn't even make sense as I'm sure there will be a digital version on Steam eventually. You should check out UbiShop in your language and see if they have it listed. Should be under PC > PC Download > Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition.

Ugh, sorry. Was mixing it up with the Limited Edition.

oliacr
07-17-2012, 09:59 PM
http://puu.sh/Jke1
http://puu.sh/JkjS
http://puu.sh/Jkjo
Right, the general discussions of Assassin's Creed always come to the console forum.
I want to change that. Welcome to Project PC Revenge.

If you have something to post about that is NOT bugs, reports or glitches, please post it here.
We PC Gamers deserve to have a great subforum too!

Thanks for your assistance.
// Nero
+1

I won't pre-order AC III this year, because of the system requirements, I don't know how high it will be... But from rumors, it can be very high-hard-extra-pro....

NeroInfernoF7
07-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Kind of worried about the system requirements too...
Might have to play on Low :(

Scystab
07-18-2012, 07:12 PM
I've got myself a PC that's AC friendly for atleast a couple of more years, so by darn it, if it won't run on high for me smoothly i'll shoot myself in the knee!

oliacr
07-18-2012, 09:30 PM

hm you're lucky then, if its system requirements are goin' to be very high, I won't run it on my computer, unless I buy a new one ( i need because many games release in fall- i don't know - I hope that the system requirements are equal to brotherhood and revelations- then its not a big problem bcoz thats run well.)

I've got myself a PC that's AC friendly for atleast a couple of more years, so by darn it, if it won't run on high for me smoothly i'll shoot myself in the knee!

My PC is ACfriendly too but ....
I'll shoot myself in da head man... :D:D:D

NeroInfernoF7
07-18-2012, 10:11 PM
hm you're lucky then, if its system requirements are goin' to be very high, I won't run it on my computer, unless I buy a new one ( i need because many games release in fall- i don't know - I hope that the system requirements are equal to brotherhood and revelations- then its not a big problem bcoz thats run well.)

Ah yes, that would be perfect.
I think it's gonna be a BIT higher though ;)

oliacr
07-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Ah yes, that would be perfect.
I think it's gonna be a BIT higher though ;)

AC II, ACB, ACR have exactly the same system reqs. but when Alex Hutchinson said DX11 it ruined me.

AssassinYago
07-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Anyone pre-order the Digital Deluxe? Glad PC gamers get something with ALL, or most, of the 'exclusive' DLCs.

I :D, I pre-order my game, and I very excited!

oliacr
07-19-2012, 10:08 AM
I :D, I pre-order my game, and I very excited!

Lucky guy .... :D I pre-order AC when I know its system reqs... :D

NeroInfernoF7
07-19-2012, 12:53 PM
AC II, ACB, ACR have exactly the same system reqs. but when Alex Hutchinson said DX11 it ruined me.

Same engine ;)
AC3 got AnvilNext

MT4K
07-19-2012, 01:20 PM

DX11 might be an optional setting and not a complete requirement. Of course there's no way to know for sure. At least not yet :P.

oliacr
07-19-2012, 01:53 PM
yes i hope it will be an optional settings as in F1 2011(ofc:D) where you can put DX9 or DX11 i hope in that :D

TheFrontLine
07-19-2012, 08:02 PM
It would be horrendously stupid for a DX11-only game, at least until DX10 and 9 become completely obsolete in a couple years/decades.

oliacr
07-19-2012, 09:29 PM
its simple- if AC 3 PC is delayed the reason is = they make DX11 / DX 10 / DX 9 features :D:D:D impossible

TheFrontLine
07-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Anyone here have any little things from the American Revolution that they want in the game as small references or easter eggs?
I would like to see "Croatoa" etched into a tree.
Maybe even "Thou shalt never give birth to a rebel".

oliacr
07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Anyone here have any little things from the American Revolution that they want in the game as small references or easter eggs?
I would like to see "Croatoa" etched into a tree.
Maybe even "Thou shalt never give birth to a rebel".

sure, I don't know

Scystab
07-21-2012, 09:25 AM
I assume the boston tea party will be in play :) that's gonna be a fun bit, i bet

oliacr
07-21-2012, 11:14 AM
I assume the boston tea party will be in play :) that's gonna be a fun bit, i bet

the great fire of New York...!

FirestarLuva
07-22-2012, 12:44 AM

I agree with you. I've had a Windows XP for like 7 years and it died a week ago( which is the reason I couldn't finish the video I promised for the Community Trailer Contest, Nero, sorry). The only thing it works now is Internet and Photoshop. It supported all the AC games up to Brotherhood. I even managed to play AC2 with max settings but I was using Game Booster for it. :/ But great news is, I'm getting a Windows 7, but I'm gonna make my parents not to buy one yet, since I'm waiting for the AC3 PC system requirements so the game can run as smoothly as possible! Did you guys see the Mayan Ruins bit in the Freedom Edition video? They really looked like next-gen graphics and what seemed the final version of the game. All the demos so far seemed to be pre-alpha/alpha footage.

Me and my cousin decided to share it, will order it so it's here for Christmas, during winter vacation, cause I find it hard to enjoy AC3 during school time. Honestly, the Connor skins, AC3 novel, AC3 Art Book and DLC missions are the only things I want. Don't care about Colonial flag, Connor statue or metal bracelet. Anyway, which site do you guys think is best for ordering this edition? Amazon, Gamestop or Ubishop?

oliacr
07-22-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't see that the graphics has been improved a lot, I don't know , maybe I'm stupid, but take a look (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1LmyGA_iFM), almost the same graphics.
In the freedom edition unboxing video : here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8b7nfCecaU) starts at 0:47 - its amazing, the next one is beautiful, but at 0:50 when we get the motion pictures, when Connor is sliding under a tree, + 0:51 when Connor jumping across a gap between the rocks, suddenly Connor jumping across a bigger gap to grab a rock - here the graphics looks ("great") epic lightning there- but when you watch those rocks , grass, etc. you will see the details and textures not improved so ...- the graphics is not the same as before at 0:47-0:50 tough

Then I think those gameplay not from pre-alpha, pre-beta, beta, pre-charlie, pre-delta, pre-X ... The game is in development for 3 years... In my opinion, They finished it already they just need to advertise the game, and then release it. (Advertising, because if they do it when the Revelations was being released - it could be reveal THE SERIES)

All in all, from those videos, I think the graphics has not been changed. (And I hope it, because it was beautiful in previous games, so why we need to improve it, huh?)

Am I right, or Am I right????

This is the reason why the Console users discussed it with so much anger.

What's your thoughts, let me know.
What do you think? - Share it.

TheFrontLine
07-22-2012, 01:47 AM
I hope they improved the clothing textures. In AC:R, there were some cutscenes that zoomed in on the clothing and it was all 'fuzzy'.

Even if the graphics were not changed, we PC gamers get more tessellation + other DX11 options :).

I also hope they do the animation justice. In AC:R, I feel as if they just added masks to the Assassins and moved the camera angles to behind characters so they did not have to animate the facial features.

oliacr
07-22-2012, 01:51 PM
I hope they improved the clothing textures. In AC:R, there were some cutscenes that zoomed in on the clothing and it was all 'fuzzy'.

Even if the graphics were not changed, we PC gamers get more tessellation + other DX11 options :).

I also hope they do the animation justice. In AC:R, I feel as if they just added masks to the Assassins and moved the camera angles to behind characters so they did not have to animate the facial features.

In my opinion DX 9 = DX 11 - ..., I'm happy if they not improved the graphics because it means- not a very high sys reqs. - its still beautiful so move on!

FirestarLuva
07-22-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't see that the graphics has been improved a lot, I don't know , maybe I'm stupid, but take a look (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1LmyGA_iFM), almost the same graphics.
In the freedom edition unboxing video : here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8b7nfCecaU) starts at 0:47 - its amazing, the next one is beautiful, but at 0:50 when we get the motion pictures, when Connor is sliding under a tree, + 0:51 when Connor jumping across a gap between the rocks, suddenly Connor jumping across a bigger gap to grab a rock - here the graphics looks ("great") epic lightning there- but when you watch those rocks , grass, etc. you will see the details and textures not improved so ...- the graphics is not the same as before at 0:47-0:50 tough

Then I think those gameplay not from pre-alpha, pre-beta, beta, pre-charlie, pre-delta, pre-X ... The game is in development for 3 years... In my opinion, They finished it already they just need to advertise the game, and then release it. (Advertising, because if they do it when the Revelations was being released - it could be reveal THE SERIES)

All in all, from those videos, I think the graphics has not been changed. (And I hope it, because it was beautiful in previous games, so why we need to improve it, huh?)

Am I right, or Am I right????

This is the reason why the Console users discussed it with so much anger.

What's your thoughts, let me know.
What do you think? - Share it.

I don't know. I still think the graphics will be a tad bit improved, they do have three more months to polish them. :)

oliacr
07-22-2012, 04:54 PM
I don't know. I still think the graphics will be a tad bit improved, they do have three more months to polish them. :)

maybe

TheFrontLine
07-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Why would they not improve the graphics? There will still be a choice to change which DirectX you're using, and then further customize the graphics with those bars. Higher system requirements would probably only apply for the "Recommended", not the "Minimal". I highly doubt they would up the minimal requirements to an extreme, as they still are making it for consoles.

oliacr
07-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Why would they not improve the graphics? There will still be a choice to change which DirectX you're using, and then further customize the graphics with those bars. Higher system requirements would probably only apply for the "Recommended", not the "Minimal". I highly doubt they would up the minimal requirements to an extreme, as they still are making it for consoles.

I don't know, I'm searching excuses only...

Two-KD
07-24-2012, 10:31 AM
AC 3 Is in Pre-alpha they said It but In Pre-alpha to final version they only fix bugs etc.

oliacr
07-24-2012, 02:46 PM
sure!

NeroInfernoF7
07-24-2012, 02:54 PM
AC 3 Is in Pre-alpha they said It but In Pre-alpha to final version they only fix bugs etc.

Really? It always seems to be that the graphics improve A LOT between Alpha and the Final Version.

oliacr
07-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Yes-Yes, hopefully.

TheFrontLine
07-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Will the Deluxe Edition still be available after the release date, including all those exclusive DLCs?

oliacr
07-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Will the Deluxe Edition still be available after the release date, including all those exclusive DLCs?

Yeah!

TheFrontLine
07-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Woot, thanks!