PDA

View Full Version : The Extra missions you get from the CE's should become Standalone DLCs at LAUNCH

Shaxy
07-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Unlikely that this would happen at launch but it's like the end of this whole journey you know - i would want to have the maximum content in terms of (missions) even if it's just 1 im missing. And I don't really feel like paying for the special edition as-well.

I've pre-ordered the freedom edition.

Does anybody else feel this way?

Shaxy
07-17-2012, 04:55 PM
bump

ProletariatPleb
07-17-2012, 04:59 PM
bump
I think bumping isn't allowed according to rules, anyway I don't think it will happen at Launch, that would be just..weird, why would I pay for the extra missions when i can get them at launch anyway.

They might comes up as free DLC later tho.

EscoBlades
07-17-2012, 05:05 PM
They are part of the incentive to get people commited to those special editions. Basic marketing and economics, but it works.

I don't really mind it as a practice. I feel that as DLC later, they should maybe be free, but tied to something else. Dunno...its a tough one. Weighing up the need to run a business against fan service. But if the demand is there, then why not supply it right?

LoyalACFan
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't think they'll put them out at launch. If I had bought a collector's edition upwards of $100 for a few extra missions, I'd be pretty cheesed if it turned out that I could have just dropped a few extra bucks on it as a download on Day 1. I think it'll come out with another single-player pack like the Da Vinci Disappearance, Lost Archive, etc.

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
07-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Now remember, Ps3 gets an exclusive Dlc at launch, and nothing is yet known about it, so anything could happen.

Assassin_M
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Now remember, Ps3 gets an exclusive Dlc at launch, and nothing is yet known about it, so anything could happen.
Yeah..

Maybe they`ll release the CE Add-on on Launch..

Makes bloody sense..

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
07-17-2012, 08:10 PM
I meant there could be other single player missions

Assassin_M
07-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I meant there could be other single player missions
Oh ok then, sorry..

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
07-17-2012, 08:15 PM
No problem :D I can see where the confusion was.

LoyalACFan
07-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Yeah..

Maybe they`ll release the CE Add-on on Launch..

Makes bloody sense..

Not really... I mean, they're trying to entice people to buy the special editions with in-game content. It won't make sense if they make it available to everyone regardless of whether you bought the CE or not.

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Not really... I mean, they're trying to entice people to buy the special editions with in-game content. It won't make sense if they make it available to everyone regardless of whether you bought the CE or not.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm, lol.

YRTEP
07-17-2012, 11:51 PM
I think the last DLC will include every bonus content of the CEs and preorder-boni.
Also, Ubisoft will publish an edition with all digital contents (bonus missions, skins, DLCs...) after the last DLC is released.