PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad...

Garrett4Christ
07-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey guys...I have kind of a confession to make...I've been going on YouTube on how to do glyphs. I feel bad doing it but for the life of me, I can't figure any of them out! Especially the Code Wheels and circle Puzzles. I really think Ubisoft made these WAY too hard...is this a bad thing that I've been cheating on the Glypths even though I have no idea how to solve them?

JCearlyyears
07-17-2012, 12:04 AM
If you can't figure it out, you can't figure it out, but I don't think they should dumb them down at all. I wish they were harder.

Assassin_M
07-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Feel bad ? No, man xD

They are pretty tough and welcome to the forums..

Shaxy
07-17-2012, 12:13 AM
Forget about it mate, I did the same on one of the harder puzzles after an hour of frustration.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-17-2012, 12:17 AM
I did most of them myself, the ones with paintings were the hardest to me so I looked them up on YT

rileypoole1234
07-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Mate, they're really tough. No reason to feel bad about it.

Turul.
07-17-2012, 12:35 AM
we're all guilty.

and if anyway says otherwise, they are lying XD

Serrachio
07-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Nothing wrong with looking for assistance when you're stuck. It's better than getting completely frustrated and quitting, because then you'll be depriving yourself of something you could find really interesting.

kudos17
07-17-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm a huge offender on this, lol.

It's those wheels, I tell ya...

xX_V3N3M0U5_Xx
07-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Wow man, you'd better to turn yourself into Ubisoft before you get into deep sh*t.

Garrett4Christ
07-17-2012, 01:49 AM
Thanks for understanding guys! :)

Black_Widow9
07-17-2012, 01:50 AM
we're all guilty.

Agreed. Some of them were very difficult. No need to feel guilty. ;)

De Filosoof
07-17-2012, 02:13 AM
we're all guilty.

Only thing i did was searching information on wikipedia about certain figures i didn't knew anything about.
I can proudly say i never looked up the answer on a walkthrough or something like that.
Some puzzles really cracked my brain but i got them right eventually.

I really love those puzzles and they shouldn't dumb them down in next AC games (if they will ever return:(....)
I really hope there will be something similar in AC3.

Good memories.

Locopells
07-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Don't worry about it. There's one with weird shapes towards the end that I always have to look up, I can't get the logic behind it...

De Filosoof
07-17-2012, 02:30 AM
Don't worry about it. There's one with weird shapes towards the end that I always have to look up, I can't get the logic behind it...
Which one is that if i may ask? one of the last ones in ACB?

Garrett4Christ
07-17-2012, 05:25 AM
I have another question You guys. Not really relating to this but its so I won't have to make another topic. After I get 100% sync on AC2, what if I want to play it over again? I don't wanna lose all my stuff and have to go thru all that again. Do You guys just make a 2nd slot and keep the 1st one?

GunnarGunderson
07-17-2012, 05:26 AM
I had to look up the chess stuff in Brotherhood

MT4K
07-17-2012, 08:06 AM
I have another question You guys. Not really relating to this but its so I won't have to make another topic. After I get 100% sync on AC2, what if I want to play it over again? I don't wanna lose all my stuff and have to go thru all that again. Do You guys just make a 2nd slot and keep the 1st one?

Pretty much yes. As long as you keep that first slot you can always go back to it and have your 100% again to mess about on :D.

eagleforlife1
07-17-2012, 08:15 AM
You shouldn't feel guilty. I had to look up pretty much all of the wheel code puzzles.

notafanboy
07-17-2012, 09:04 AM
the puzzles werenīt that bad, i just couldnīt figure out those "look in the pictures for clues" thingies with the lock

LightRey
07-17-2012, 10:05 AM
There are hidden clues for pretty much every glyph puzzle. Sometimes it's hard to spot them.

Locopells
07-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Which one is that if i may ask? one of the last ones in ACB?

No, ACII (ACB had clusters instead, and I can just about get all of them on my own), I think it's the last but one with a wheel code in it.

Either as others have said, keep a second slot at the right point, and exit before it saves at the end, or the best way is to make a copy of your save files at the right point, and switch them around to get to the memory you want. This is for PC obviously, consoles are screwed.

http://www.assassinscreedsavegames.com/savegames/Assassin%60s_Creed_II

YRTEP
07-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey guys...I have kind of a confession to make...I've been going on YouTube on how to do glyphs. I feel bad doing it but for the life of me, I can't figure any of them out! Especially the Code Wheels and circle Puzzles. I really think Ubisoft made these WAY too hard...is this a bad thing that I've been cheating on the Glypths even though I have no idea how to solve them?

Don't forget: "Nothing is true - everything is permitted!" ;)

POP1Fan
07-17-2012, 12:08 PM
I am doing ACII again and I find some of the Code Wheels very tough and I sometimes look them up on YT. But would I like them easier? No I wouldn't.