PDA

View Full Version : Will they have Safe Houses ?

JordanPollard
07-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Will they have safe houses ? if so do you think we can upgrade them how do u think they will play out ?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Interested in it as well. Was anything said about that?

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Upgrade ? Unlikely.
Safe-houses ? Yes
except they`re called hideouts, not safe-houses :p

TheFrontLine
07-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Upgrade ? Unlikely.
Safe-houses ? Yes

Do you have a link to the information?

JordanPollard
07-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Do you think they will have Teepees ?

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Do you have a link to the information?
Give me a moment..

MT4K
07-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Upgrade ? Unlikely.
Safe-houses ? Yes

I remember hearing about the Hideout thingymajig as well hehe :D.

I wonder what will look like this time :D.

BBALive
07-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Yes, they're in the game.

I remember something else being mentioned but I won't say anything if I can't find the link.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Upgrade ? Unlikely.
Safe-houses ? Yes
except they`re called hideouts, not safe-houses :pWhy not upgrades? For example, maybe we could secure resources to help Ratonhnhaké:ton's village? They said it's part of the frontier map

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Why not upgrades? For example, maybe we could secure resources to help Ratonhnhaké:ton's village? They said it's part of the frontier map
I said Unlikely, based on Alex`s words on how Customization will be in comparable terms to previous ACs

Shaxy
07-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey, I might be able to help here...

Some juicy pieces of information relateing to the whole 'hideout/safehouse' was touched upon on a previous podcast from gameinformer. The question was answered by Alex Hutchinson.

Link >>>>>>>> http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/archive/2012/04/05/special-edition-podcast-assassins-creed-3.aspx

( Skip to 05:50 and listen till 06:37 )

SteelCity999
07-17-2012, 12:28 AM
It will be interesting to see how the guilds will fit into the game. I don't think that has been expanded on yet but seeing as how Alex has not elaborated on them, I would think they play a bigger part than in past games. They could also be used as hideouts once you do enough stuff.

Shaxy
07-17-2012, 12:44 AM
It will be interesting to see how the guilds will fit into the game. I don't think that has been expanded on yet but seeing as how Alex has not elaborated on them, I would think they play a bigger part than in past games. They could also be used as hideouts once you do enough stuff.

I'm also interested in how guilds will play out. However what i can tell you is that at comic-con it was revealed that the Naval feature will be used and will be apparent in the main story for a few missions. But there's a big side-story involving the whole naval feature for several hours of game-play. Will this type of approach in side-content be handled the same way in say... Assassins guild?
Only time will tell