PDA

View Full Version : there will be no armor in AC3 !!

prince162010
07-16-2012, 03:52 PM
hello

in this video creative director Mr.alex huntchinson confirmed that there is no armor set for connor also he said there is a lot kind of pistols musket and a lot of upgrades for tomahawk and the other weapons.. .....etc

I realy like what he said because i don't like the armors
I hope you follow up this

(http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6387116/assassins-creed-iii-comic-con-2012-stage-demo)http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6387116/assassins-creed-iii-comic-con-2012-stage-demo (http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6387116/assassins-creed-iii-comic-con-2012-stage-demo)

BBALive
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Old news. Sorry man.

prince162010
07-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Old news. Sorry man.

hump ! this is new video at comic con 2012 Not old

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm ok with that. Armor wouldn't fit this period.

This bonus outfit is all I will need:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9348/tumblrm38luyn4hl1qlngk1.png
<3

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 04:12 PM
I think he meant the news of the armor, because it is old..

But honestly be it the news or video, both are old :/

BBALive
07-16-2012, 04:13 PM

I'm saying that we already know about it.

Slayer_WTF
07-16-2012, 04:14 PM
But they had said there would be?

prince162010
07-16-2012, 04:15 PM
I think he meant the news of the armor, because it is old..

But honestly be it the news or video, both are old :/

you're wrong maybe the news but this video is new

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Alright...

*sigh*

BBALive
07-16-2012, 04:20 PM

It's a few days old. Most of us have already seen it.

POP1Fan
07-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Old.

prince162010
07-16-2012, 04:23 PM
It's a few days old. Most of us have already seen it.

ok ok man there is no problem im sorry for the old news

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 04:32 PM
ok ok man there is no problem im sorry for the old news

Don't be sorry, some people may have not watched it.

KiShiDo
07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
No Armor of Ezio... Well whatever... Since Brotherhood they have overdone it with the armor...

SixKeys
07-16-2012, 04:43 PM
No Armor of Ezio... Well whatever... Since Brotherhood they have overdone it with the armor...

We could still be getting some of the old armors as skins just for fun, they just won't have any practical use (no unlimited health and stuff like that).

xX_V3N3M0U5_Xx
07-16-2012, 05:01 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61v878u1a1qbw92ao2_500.jpg

TheCowboy777
07-16-2012, 07:29 PM
It wouldn't go with the time period. It's actually great that there's no armor. The armor in Revelations was bad IMO it made Ezio look fat.

MetalCreed
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Wait, but what about like clothes and stuff? Alex said there will be outfits just like previous games, but like what about upgrades to your assassin outfit, or customization?
I'd say that will be in the game, I know we can dye our clothes again.

But seriously, I really hope they have some sort of replacement. Equipment in previous AC games were a big deal. The fun of saving up for an item then finally having enough money to buy it was pretty cool.

I dunno, I'm just that kinda guy who likes appearing "cool" in video games, nawmean?

tarrero
07-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Well I did not know.
Thanks for post it, GREAT NEWS!!!

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-16-2012, 09:24 PM

<3
AHSJNJHfJLFhdseigtwohwefoiuwwhsgr

http://images8.cafepress.com/image/49252098_125x125.png

So beautiful. Throwing my money at the screen but it's not doing anything!

menacefox
07-16-2012, 09:55 PM
No armor? NOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!

I am canceling my pre-order. J/K!

eagleforlife1
07-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I haven't seen it yet, thanks for uploading .

LoyalACFan
07-17-2012, 02:18 AM

So beautiful. Throwing my money at the screen but it's not doing anything!

In North America, you can get it by preordering at Target, I believe. Not sure about Europe.

De Filosoof
07-17-2012, 02:23 AM
In North America, you can get it by preordering at Target, I believe. Not sure about Europe.

When people pre-order here in the Netherlands they will get the special edition for the same price which includes the
Traditional Outfit and a singleplayer mission.

LoyalACFan
07-17-2012, 02:30 AM
Wait, but what about like clothes and stuff? Alex said there will be outfits just like previous games, but like what about upgrades to your assassin outfit, or customization?
I'd say that will be in the game, I know we can dye our clothes again.

But seriously, I really hope they have some sort of replacement. Equipment in previous AC games were a big deal. The fun of saving up for an item then finally having enough money to buy it was pretty cool.

I dunno, I'm just that kinda guy who likes appearing "cool" in video games, nawmean?

There are already a few outfits announced for preorders (Colonial Assassin, which was posted earlier in this thread, and the dress uniform he wears on the ship) plus the Altair/Ezio skins that will probably (and/or hopefully) be on Uplay. The dyeing thing is also back, as you said, albeit not as flamboyant as it was in the Renaissance (which is OK for me, since I never understood the fun of running around as a bright green Ezio...) and there will be all kinds of weapon upgrades and dual-wielding combinations. I dunno, to me, that's plenty of customization options.

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 02:32 AM
The Digital Deluxe seems so much more awesome after reading through this thread, lol.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-17-2012, 03:21 AM
Bleh, Target. Already pre-ordered at GameStop awhile ago. I pray it'll be available for download sometime after release.

prince162010
07-17-2012, 12:08 PM
The Digital Deluxe seems so much more awesome after reading through this thread, lol.

the best pre order edition at all

prince162010
07-17-2012, 12:46 PM
wait....how about the health bar if there is no armors in the game ? and how we could upgrade it to the maximum ?

MasterSimaYi
07-17-2012, 12:48 PM
No armor? No ugly spaulders you are being forced to buy that you cannot ever un-equip? Yes please!

deskp
07-17-2012, 01:08 PM
wait....how about the health bar if there is no armors in the game ? and how we could upgrade it to the maximum ?

Your way of thinking is very limited.

pacmanate
07-17-2012, 01:15 PM
This was already confirmed when Alex said it wasn't historically accurate to have rooftop guards or layers of armour. You would stick out like crazy if so.

MT4K
07-17-2012, 01:25 PM

Your health will be the same throughout the entire game. You won't get more health and will start the game with the max amount.

pacmanate
07-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Your health will be the same throughout the entire game. You won't get more health and will start the game with the max amount.

However don't think this is easy. Remember that 2 people can attack at once and that your health doesn't regenerate for a while. Even though I was banned I still stalked the forums and saw that people keep saying that the game looks easy.

LightRey
07-17-2012, 01:32 PM
However don't think this is easy. Remember that 2 people can attack at once and that your health doesn't regenerate for a while. Even though I was banned I still stalked the forums and saw that people keep saying that the game looks easy.
It looks easy cuz so far we've only seen Connor in god mode.

VictorAviram123
07-17-2012, 02:02 PM
nice thanks for sharing!
I didn't know that the kraken from the tomb in AC2 was because of Corey XD

Gregolian
07-17-2012, 05:27 PM
I do hope there are some more skins that can be put on Connor/jacket switches.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-17-2012, 05:30 PM

<3

So beautiful. Throwing my money at the screen but it's not doing anything!IKR? I want it BAAAAADLY!!! The only pe-order outfit I'm interested in and I'm totally pre-ordering from 1 specific retailer in my country that provides this outfits as a bonus <333

SixKeys
07-17-2012, 05:38 PM
IKR? I want it BAAAAADLY!!! The only pe-order outfit I'm interested in and I'm totally pre-ordering from 1 specific retailer in my country that provides this outfits as a bonus <333

To be honest, this outfit is even more interesting to me than the bonus SP missions. The only thing I'm worried about is that this is concept art and that the actual in-game skin will be more like this:

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/18758iD9BE8E8A6E47E4AD/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

RatonhnhakeFan
07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
To be honest, this outfit is even more interesting to me than the bonus SP missions. The only thing I'm worried about is that this is concept art and that the actual in-game skin will be more like this:

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/18758iD9BE8E8A6E47E4AD/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1I refuse to believe this picture of some continental grandpa is Ratonhnhaké:ton :p

In any case, they won't turn the outfit from concept art into this. That would be just complete false advertising. The concept outfit is shown on all websites, including Ubisoft official websites and in various retailers. I don't even know where the pic you posted came from

EDIT: Just checked the source - it's FutureShop and it says "Pre-order Assassins Creed 3 by November 1, 2012 and receive the Colonial Assassin and Red Coat multiplayer characters for FREE! A code will be packaged with the game.". So it's a multiplayer character.

EDIT2: Or not hmmm... the same description is used with the outfit I posted. We need someone from Ubi to clear it up

SixKeys
07-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I refuse to believe this picture of some continental grandpa is Ratonhnhaké:ton :p

In any case, they won't turn the outfit from concept art into this. That would be just complete false advertising. The concept outfit is shown on all websites, including Ubisoft official websites and in various retailers. I don't even know where the pic you posted came from

EDIT: Just checked the source - it's FutureShop and it says "Pre-order Assassins Creed 3 by November 1, 2012 and receive the Colonial Assassin and Red Coat multiplayer characters for FREE! A code will be packaged with the game.". So it's a multiplayer character.

I heard it might have been a multiplayer character but the sources were mixed. The Connor skin is also called Colonial Assassin, so it's a bit confusing. I hope you're right. The Captain of the Aquila skin shown on the pre-order sites also looks slightly different from the version seen in the E3 demo, and in ACB the Drachen armor looked very different on advertisements than in the final game.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-17-2012, 05:59 PM
I heard it might have been a multiplayer character but the sources were mixed. The Connor skin is also called Colonial Assassin, so it's a bit confusing. I hope you're right. The Captain of the Aquila skin shown on the pre-order sites also looks slightly different from the version seen in the E3 demo, and in ACB the Drachen armor looked very different on advertisements than in the final game.I don't think the Aquila Captain skin and the outfit he had in E3 Naval demo were suppoused to be the same. I would think at least one ship outfit would be in the base game for story purpouses.

But yeah, the Colonial Assassin thing is confusing. We need someone to clear it up

WolfTemplar94
07-17-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't think the Aquila Captain skin and the outfit he had in E3 Naval demo were suppoused to be the same. I would think at least one ship outfit would be in the base game for story purpouses.

But yeah, the Colonial Assassin thing is confusing. We need someone to clear it up

I think the Aquila outfit from pre-ordering is a multiplayer persona. Not sure though. I hope there's an outfit in the actual game for the ship :/ The normal outfit would look so out of place.

TheFrontLine
07-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I think the Aquila outfit from pre-ordering is a multiplayer persona. Not sure though.

Do you mean that it will only be a multiplayer character? If so:
• Two single-player characters: Captain of the Aquila and Colonial Assassin.
• Two multiplayer characters: Redcoat and Sharpshooter.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
07-18-2012, 02:17 AM

<3

This is the Target outfit right?
Ugh, want. I prefer it over the Aquila one since it still looks like an Assassin more haha

LoyalACFan
07-18-2012, 02:45 AM
This is the Target outfit right?
Ugh, want. I prefer it over the Aquila one since it still looks like an Assassin more haha

Yes, that is the one from Target. I'm hoping that we'll get to use it temporarily in the story, since that's obviously the case with the other preorder bonus skin, the Aquila Captain. Maybe this is his outfit for the last mission or two of the game after he (potentially) becomes a Master Assassin?

tim4ti104
08-04-2012, 03:51 PM
now ik can spend my money or meat on weapons and more importand stuff, but i really want the colonial assassin and the captain of the aquila outfit shown in the naval warfare demo, but i really want to now why in some pictures connor's belt is blue instead of red shown in the demo and stuff maybe you can still change your outfit(cant change the titel any more sorry iknow its wrong)

Black Shadow943
09-04-2012, 03:54 AM
the best pre order edition at all

That is very true my friend, but it only comes on PC which really erks me. I'm an xbox man through and through

Black Shadow943
09-04-2012, 04:00 AM
I refuse to believe this picture of some continental grandpa is Ratonhnhaké:ton :p

EDIT2: Or not hmmm... the same description is used with the outfit I posted. We need someone from Ubi to clear it up

But wait, how would that work? if you pre-order before november 1st, you get the colonial assassin and red coat, yet the game releases on the 30th of october.. Gimme a minute to process that buzar info

roostersrule2
09-04-2012, 04:05 AM
But wait, how would that work? if you pre-order before november 1st, you get the colonial assassin and red coat, yet the game releases on the 30th of october.. Gimme a minute to process that buzar infoPC only maybe?

Ork3n
09-04-2012, 05:41 AM
Just one thing no1 mentioned... Connor will be able to upgrade his weapons? I don't know what posible upgrades there can be for a tomahawk o.o

roostersrule2
09-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Just one thing no1 mentioned... Connor will be able to upgrade his weapons? I don't know what posible upgrades there can be for a tomahawk o.oUpgrades in all the AC games haven't done anything anyway. (Except the ones by Da Vinci)

LoyalACFan
09-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Just one thing no1 mentioned... Connor will be able to upgrade his weapons? I don't know what posible upgrades there can be for a tomahawk o.o

I don't think they're talking about "upgrading" in the sense of modification, but rather just getting new & better tomahawks just like you got new and better swords in previous games.

Ork3n
09-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Upgrades in all the AC games haven't done anything anyway. (Except the ones by Da Vinci)

._. Only Da Vinci gave you the chance of upgrade and it was only for the hidden blade.
What other upgrades are you talking about? O.o

I don't think they're talking about "upgrading" in the sense of modification, but rather just getting new & better tomahawks just like you got new and better swords in previous games.

Oh man, so now you go to boston and you'll find a Tomahawk to buy? ._. I though it was a Mohawk weapon :/

freddie_1897
09-04-2012, 02:27 PM
._. Only Da Vinci gave you the chance of upgrade and it was only for the hidden blade.

Oh man, so now you go to boston and you'll find a Tomahawk to buy? ._. I though it was a Mohawk weapon :/
who said anything about boston, maybe you'll be able to upgrade it and make it throwable, or upgrade the steel or something

Kit572
09-04-2012, 02:59 PM
^That would seem the most likely thing you would do with the Tomahawk.

I'm kind of disapointed about the tomahawk you have to buy though, I thought it would be a weapon that Connor has used throughout his life or something.

deskp
09-04-2012, 08:24 PM

The boarding axe in the pre order dlc works just like the tomahawk, presumably so is that native war club(thing) dlc . you might be able to by wood chopping axes and such.

for all we know maybe he can craft new tomahawk, or trade it at a native village.

Ork3n
09-04-2012, 08:40 PM
who said anything about boston, maybe you'll be able to upgrade it and make it throwable, or upgrade the steel or something

It's upgrade as modifying (or increanse Connor's skill with it as the throwable stuff), it would be much better then buying a new tomahawk xDD

Maybe tomahawk and hidden blade will be upgradable but knifes, swords and guns will be like the previous games? :O (except there had been no guns to buy in the other games XD)

BBALive
09-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Yes, you can.