PDA

View Full Version : Assasin's Creed Revelations Launch Error

LTKXHuntef
07-14-2012, 09:25 PM
The game installed properly. updated and patched. I launch the game, the Ubisoft icon shows and then i get subtitles from the game launch.. After that the game freezes and gives me this error "ACRSP.exe Has Stopped Working Properly." I just bought the game and if i can't play it i will be really upset. Please help me with this issue i really want to play this game.

Thank You in Advance.

Black_Widow9
07-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
If you have purchased the game please check here for possible fixes-
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15912/p/88%2C2366

If that still does not work please contact them directly. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks ;)

connor_bg
07-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Hey try launching the game in Safe mode (ive saw it in the new Uplay 2.x, but ive never tried it), also if you still didnt fix the problem post your hardware specs and the OS, and the drivers you are using.

samw40
07-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I have the same problem. Try disabling any in-game overlays and launch the game in safe mode. The problem mainly occurs when the game is minimized or enters windowed mode. Therefore, do not alt-tab out of the game or minimize it for any reason. The problem it, since to change graphics settings the game leaves full-screen, it will crash if you change any graphics settings. Therefore, if you need to change these settings, go to C:\Users\[USER]\Documents\Assassin's Creed Revelations and open the file there. Change the settings this way.

Hope this helps, and I hope they fix this soon. MY OS is Windows 8, by the way.