PDA

View Full Version : FPS problems.

cobra5250
07-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Hello!

I have some serious FPS problems. Im playing Battlefield 3 on high settings, but this game gives me 15-20 FPS on 1024*768 with all settings low. What the hell? This needs fix asap.

If you can only do a poor, worthless port of the game, please, give my money back, i dont want to play this way...

TheAntiMartyr
07-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Hello!

I have some serious FPS problems. Im playing Battlefield 3 on high settings, but this game gives me 15-20 FPS on 1024*768 with all settings low. What the hell? This needs fix asap.

If you can only do a poor, worthless port of the game, please, give my money back, i dont want to play this way...

I'm right there with you. Game is broken byond repair. I want my money back.

cobra5250
07-15-2012, 04:18 PM
bump!

xGhostFleax
07-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Hello!

Sad news is this game was made as a port FROM consoles which rely heavily on CPU versus GPU. You can have the best GPU in the world, but if the CPU isn't up to par(which for THIS game you need a Massive one) then you will stay around 25-30 fps until they fix it. Just the terrible coding of a port.

kikilkiki
07-15-2012, 08:32 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/686379-Bugs-Report-FPS-Resolution?p=8476520&posted=1#post8476520

It's a known issue. Have the same problem. Was hoping for a fix in the latest patch but no go. Ubi won't be getting any more of my money, that's for sure.

GodOfTheCrew
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Patch 1.4 will fix the performance issues. Can't wait! I love this game, and I'm really excited for 1.4! I'm like nobody else!!!

JOHNMCLAY
07-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Hey there,

I had the same problem (even on my hexa-core CPU with a Radeon 6000 series card), and so far my only recourse has been to NOT install the patches! It's the 1.1 patch that kills performance.

If your game works using the stock version (1.0) then you'll have to uninstall Future Soldier then re-install it. Then whenever your uPlay attempts to download/autopatch anything (when you start it up from the Future Soldier.exe or when you click 'play' from uPlay) cancel that download!

If you're a Steam user you might be able to prevent Steam from autopatching? I'm not a Steam user so I'm not sure about that one. =/

If this is an option for you then good luck, if not then I'm sorry! =/

GodOfTheCrew
07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Hey there,

I had the same problem (even on my hexa-core CPU with a Radeon 6000 series card), and so far my only recourse has been to NOT install the patches! It's the 1.1 patch that kills performance.

If your game works using the stock version (1.0) then you'll have to uninstall Future Soldier then re-install it. Then whenever your uPlay attempts to download/autopatch anything (when you start it up from the Future Soldier.exe or when you click 'play' from uPlay) cancel that download!

If you're a Steam user you might be able to prevent Steam from autopatching? I'm not a Steam user so I'm not sure about that one. =/

If this is an option for you then good luck, if not then I'm sorry! =/

What? I never played GRFS 1.0, I bought it after patch 1.3 came out (coincidentally) and I patched it to the latest version before playing.. Was 1.0 actually the best in terms of performance? Can anyone else confirm this?

JOHNMCLAY
07-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah version 1.0 runs like a dream for me on max settings!

The patches did nothing for me except bring the framerate down below 30fps (on LOW settings, no DX11 and a LOW resolution)...even down to like 10fps on guerilla maps like Rooftops and Drilling Ship.

After each patch I re-installed the game to 1.0 so I wouldn't have any performance issues!