PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Uplay Default Installation Location?

gvazdas
07-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey guys, I recently had to re-install Uplay and when I launched it, it said Revelations was uninstalled. I began the download procedure but it seems it's going to take some time.
I still have the game in my Hard Drive. Where is the default installation location for Revelations during it's download through Uplay? Thanks for the help.

Black_Widow9
07-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Hello,
Please check here-
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16658/p/185,2535

If that does not help-

Saved games for Assassin's Creed Revelations are stored on the Cloud as a Uplay feature, and also offline in the following location:C:\Users\[Username]\My Documents\Assassin's Creed Revelations

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thanks ;)

gvazdas
07-17-2012, 05:40 PM
No no no no no, what I mean is where the location of the GAME in my HARD DRIVE, as in PROGRAM FILES. Do I really have to explain what I mean anyway? I know where they are located in uplay and how to download them, I know where the save games are, but where is the game itself located?

Black_Widow9
07-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
This is just a guess but have you tried-

Start -> Programs -> Ubisoft -> Uplay

gvazdas
07-18-2012, 02:57 PM
What you're telling me is the location of UPLAY.
What is the location of ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS? Not the save game folder, not the registry folder, THE GAME FOLDER.
(I am asking this because putting the revelations folder in my progam files yields no response from Uplay and it continues downloading the game, so I understand that it does not detect the game or the game is in the wrong folder).

TheFrontLine
07-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Computer > Local Disc (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Ubisoft > Assassin's Creed Revelations