PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Panel at Comic-Con [1 HOUR] *SPOILERS*

NeroInfernoF7
07-14-2012, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9MQ1Z6QSME&feature=player_embedded

Lots of Q&A's, quite enjoying to watch it.

THINGS DISCUSSED
- PC Release Date
- PC Questions
- Multiplayer Beta
- Animals
- Liberations
+ MORE

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Did it reveal anything TOO specific?

NeroInfernoF7
07-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Did it reveal anything TOO specific?

It did reveal some things people have asked on the forums, but I don't want to reveal anything yet, since I haven't completed watching yet.

roostersrule2
07-14-2012, 12:14 PM
I couldn't be bothered watching it so is there anything good in it?

NeroInfernoF7
07-14-2012, 12:15 PM
I couldn't be bothered watching it so is there anything good in it?

There is actually.
I think it's interesting.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 12:15 PM
I rather avoid it, so please people, for me, can you put SPOILER when you discuss something told in it?

ProletariatPleb
07-14-2012, 12:20 PM
I rather avoid it, so please people, for me, can you put SPOILER when you discuss something told in it?
Don't read the thread then!

playassassins1
07-14-2012, 12:20 PM

You can also just stop reading the thread and avoid spoilers...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Also, I have a feeling somebody will come in and make a thread with a big fat reveal in the title :nonchalance:

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 01:05 PM
No beta?....
WHY UBISOFT? WHY?
In the one AC we are all super excited for, no beta?
WHY?

Slayer_WTF
07-14-2012, 01:25 PM
No beta?....
WHY UBISOFT? WHY?
In the one AC we are all super excited for, no beta?
WHY?
This year, pointing to the singleplayer.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 01:26 PM
This year, pointing to the singleplayer.

What do you mean?

Slayer_WTF
07-14-2012, 01:29 PM
What do you mean?

That have more novelty to be shown, and that therefore neglect the multiplayer component. :D

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 01:30 PM
That have more novelty to be shown, and that therefore neglect the multiplayer component. :D

I still dont really get it...so they are neglecting the multiplayer mode? :nonchalance:
That kinda sucks.
I want a single player demo then.

oliacr
07-14-2012, 01:33 PM
thank you for posting

Lass4r
07-14-2012, 01:45 PM
I still dont really get it...so they are neglecting the multiplayer mode? :nonchalance:
That kinda sucks.
I want a single player demo then.
Wow wow, lets not jump to conclusions here xD I'm pretty happy there isn't a multiplayer beta actually, would probably be PS3 exclusive anyways.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 01:45 PM
....I am on PS3, so I kinda lose e.e

Dejan507
07-14-2012, 02:25 PM
For the love of god, HaSoOoN-MHD, can you stop responding to every single reply that is posted on these forums. Can't read a single thread where you are not aimlessly responding to everything just to get the ****ed post count up.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 02:27 PM
For the love of god, HaSoOoN-MHD, can you stop responding to every single reply that is posted on these forums. Can't read a single thread where you are not aimlessly responding to everything just to get the ****ed post count up.

Not really. I dont even really notice my post count, I got something to say, so I say it.
So, now, multiplayer beta is out....
Could we see a single player demo? it could be done, have some invisible walls, give the player the 2 E3 side missions and the Silus mission, and that should be good.

Turul.
07-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Finally!

Layytez
07-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Some of these questions man..."Is Desmond sell in Assassins Creed ?" Are fricking kiddin me ?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Some of these questions man..."Is Desmond sell in Assassins Creed ?" Are fricking kiddin me ?

....Oh no, they are just gonna replace him with the random hobo across the street, right!
/sarcasm.
Not surprised, some people still think the Templars are the Christian Monk Warriors :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
07-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Why ain't no one ever asking hard questions? Like "why did you remove Ratonhnhake:ton's birth date from the official video?"

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Why ain't no one ever asking hard questions? Like "why did you remove Ratonhnhake:ton's birth date from the official video?"

Most of them are as smart as a Cactus, so go figure.

Turul.
07-14-2012, 04:02 PM
so many questions that have already been answered,

these people did not belong at that panel!

seriously, like people didn't know lucy was a templar, WHY WERE THEY ALLOWED TO BE AT THE PANEL

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 04:03 PM
I doubt any of them played as many as they claim. It was probably lying, so they do not look bad.

dex3108BL
07-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Can you please stop replying to every fu***ng post. You are really annoying and in my opinion sick. We don't care what is your opinion for every fu***ng post. I have reported you because you are bad for this forum.

Slayer_WTF
07-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Can you please stop replying to every fu***ng post. You are really annoying and in my opinion sick. We don't care what is your opinion for every fu***ng post. I have reported you because you are bad for this forum.

http://galeri2.uludagsozluk.com/209/facepalm_284533.gif

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 04:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCcf90y_lc

DarkDreamer95
07-14-2012, 04:16 PM
I like what I her about full syncing :D

Subject J80
07-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Really enjoyed that. I was praying someone would ask about customization but alas nobody did. I think they are keeping that under wraps....

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Just give me a redcoat dye.

Subject J80
07-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Just give me a redcoat dye.

Just don't make me buy anything or equip something I don't want. Full player control over weapons etc, that is my only wish....Everything else is pure awesome.

Biomedical-Fire
07-14-2012, 06:13 PM
I guess nobody asked about why N.A. got a crappy CE?

freddie_1897
07-14-2012, 06:14 PM
I guess you didn't watch the video

Subject J80
07-14-2012, 06:15 PM

They did and Alex said as a bloke who buys a lot of CE's he felt your pain!!!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Shows how flawed the marketing is.

Subject J80
07-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Shows how flawed the marketing is.

I feel for the NA guys.

Biomedical-Fire
07-14-2012, 06:20 PM
I guess you didn't watch the videoI did, but got bored and uninterested after the first 5 minutes and quit watching.

They did and Alex said as a bloke who buys a lot of CE's he felt your pain!!!Thank you

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 06:26 PM
This shows that the dev teams is dis-satasfied with the marketing, and that monkeys run it.

Biomedical-Fire
07-14-2012, 06:40 PM
I feel for the NA guys.It's not all bad, I have both the Freedom and Join or Die Editions pre-ordered and look forward to getting those. All it means is, that GameStop will have another LE sitting on its shelves for months or years since you can still find the Brotherhood CE sitting in my local stores.

Subject J80
07-14-2012, 06:42 PM
It's not all bad, I have both the Freedom and Join or Die Editions pre-ordered and look forward to getting those. All it means is, that GameStop will have another LE sitting its shelves for months or years since you can still find the Brotherhood CE sitting in my local stores.

True, but they said that they were putting a really good edition together for NA, and they kinda didn't. I too have the Freedom Edition ordered, its a great CE!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Yep, so staggeringly amazing.
That was part of the problem, hype behind it.

NeroInfernoF7
07-14-2012, 06:54 PM
I did, but got bored and uninterested after the first 5 minutes and quit watching.

So you just watched the cinematic trailer?
Alright...

RatonhnhakeFan
07-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Gamescom/PAX East/Eurogamer will probably serve as the second major push with new content revealed for AC3, seeing as the game's coming out soon after

BBALive
07-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed that. I was praying someone would ask about customization but alas nobody did. I think they are keeping that under wraps....

They covered it a little during the Gamespot stage demo. He confirmed that you can dye your clothing, make adjustments to your outfit, upgrade weapons, purchase weapons and so on.

Subject J80
07-14-2012, 07:36 PM
They covered it a little during the Gamespot stage demo. He confirmed that you can dye your clothing, make adjustments to your outfit, upgrade weapons, purchase weapons and so on.

That's a bit weird, I had just finished watching that and got that infrom from Alex lol.....

De Filosoof
07-14-2012, 08:23 PM
No glyph puzzles ?! **** this...

What about the info in the gameinformer?

MetalCreed
07-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Can someone give me all the new details, so I can save 1 hour of my ****ed life? :nonchalance
I refuse to spend anything above 20 mins after wasting my time listening to that crappy podcast.:

De Filosoof
07-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Can someone give me all the new details, so I can save 1 hour of my ****ed life? :nonchalance
I refuse to spend anything above 20 mins after wasting my time listening to that crappy podcast.:

This is MUCH better. I really injoyed it :).

TheFrontLine
07-14-2012, 08:46 PM

They just showed the E3 trailer and the demo whilst the speaker asked some questions for the first 20 or so minutes. Might as well just watch from 30min onward, as that is the portion with the Q+A.

Q+A:
There will be checkpoints in missions to help 100% sync.
They have a dedicated team for PC and they have incorporated some parts of DX11.
Scalping is not present as they don't want a guy to upload a video with 100 scalped redcoats around him.
There will be pirates.
Ships have been modified to be faster than real life as it would take a looong time to turn. There will be storms at sea.
No multiplayer Beta.
Weather effects won't be extreme, EX: Snowstorms won't completely white out your screen.
There will be temples/lairs to get a special armor.
The Apocalpyse thing will be answered in the game.
Connor's Native name was chosen from a list of 3. One didn't mean anything, one was un-pronounceable. Colons are part of the punctuation.

THIS IS NOT ALL OF IT. There are some questions/answers that didn't really answer much about the gameplay. Like I said before, just watch it from 30min onward.

JordanPollard
07-14-2012, 08:52 PM
MY computer is being slow did they say anything about animals are dying clothes ?

MetalCreed
07-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Well for a change, there's a cute chick who's the host..I skipped all the trailer stuff..It's decent so far.

TheFrontLine
07-14-2012, 08:53 PM
MY computer is being slow did they say anything about animals are dying clothes ?

Err, a post a page or 2 back said another interview said that you will be allowed to dye clothes and upgrade weapons etc.
For animals, there will be animals in towns and, of course, the frontier. There will be animals in specific locations of the frontier. There was a joke about a guy putting in a bunch of rats in the demo.

Amaral724
07-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Soo, the PC version is coming out in OCTOBER 30/31? I cant understand

MetalCreed
07-14-2012, 08:58 PM

We've yet to hear about the economy, and the armor/clothing repalcements. Alex Hutchinson recently stated there's 3 new big secrets/ features they've yet to reveal. We won't find out what those are but in Loomers video he also stated that he was excited to reveal something new regarding customizing/ economy/attire/apparel

TheFrontLine
07-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Soo, the PC version is coming out in OCTOBER 30/31? I cant understand

Who knows? A bunch of sites are saying it is, others are saying it's delayed. However, the most official update so far is that it will come out October 30/31. Source: JoyStiq. Don't look at IGN's, they have JoyStiq as a source, but they failed to update.

Forgot about GamesCom. They'll be revealing more there.

Amaral724
07-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah i know that, but someone ask about that and i donīt understand what Alex says.

Biomedical-Fire
07-14-2012, 09:12 PM
True, but they said that they were putting a really good edition together for NA, and they kinda didn't. I too have the Freedom Edition ordered, its a great CE!Not going to go into great details about it, but yeah, they said they were putting together something spectacular, but later fizzled after its announcement. I was able to pre-order the Freedom Ed. from ebay and the JoD Ed. from HMV.

Black_Widow9
07-15-2012, 12:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9MQ1Z6QSME&feature=player_embedded

Lots of Q&A's, quite enjoying to watch it.

THINGS DISCUSSED
- PC Release Date
- PC Questions
- Multiplayer Beta
- Animals
- Liberations
+ MORE
I've done it for you this time but please make sure to add a *SPOILERS* tag to your title next time if it will give away any details some players may want to remain hidden.
Thanks ;)

Locopells
07-15-2012, 01:00 AM
For those of us who couldn't predict spoilers in a Q&A about a new game...

JOKE!

Black_Widow9
07-15-2012, 02:01 AM
For those of us who couldn't predict spoilers in a Q&A about a new game...

JOKE!
:p
It's never a bad idea to throw out the Spoiler warning for new members. ;)

kriegerdesgottes
07-15-2012, 02:10 AM
I love how they come in and play almost two month old footage and pretend like it's brand new and say "never before seen by the public" I guess they mean "except for everyone". I can't believe no one showed up except Alex. I'm pretty sure Alex Amancio didn't even show up last year. I don't think he liked dealing with the public too much. Alex hutchingson seems a lot more comfortable with it. I'm just surprised that there is no Corey May, Matt Turner or any other developers there. Plus the last two years there was at least one or both of the writers for the Fall there and this year there was nothing.

BBALive
07-15-2012, 02:26 AM
I love how they come in and play almost two month old footage and pretend like it's brand new and say "never before seen by the public" I guess they mean "except for everyone". I can't believe no one showed up except Alex. I'm pretty sure Alex Amancio didn't even show up last year. I don't think he liked dealing with the public too much. Alex hutchingson seems a lot more comfortable with it. I'm just surprised that there is no Corey May, Matt Turner or any other developers there. Plus the last two years there was at least one or both of the writers for the Fall there and this year there was nothing.

It wasn't technically demoed to the public. We just got to see cam-footage and the like.

I think they demoed a very small part of it to Gametrailers, but that was it, right?

Either way, I prefer it this way. I want don't want to be spoiled by footage beforehand, I want to experience it in-game.

kosmoscreed
07-15-2012, 03:54 AM
I enyojed it a lot, Alex is such a great huy.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-15-2012, 04:11 AM
It's not really fair to badger UbiGabe's tweet about the NA edition, he has no control over what is put in it and I'm sure he actually was trying to make it awesome.

This was awesome, at least the Q+A. Alex really relaxed, answered questions accurately, and made sure to be a little comedic. Ubisoft has a great staff working on this game, it's going to be epic!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 04:56 AM
The whole ''OMG WE SEEN IT BEFORE!''
It was recorded by cam. You should not have seen it, honestly, why complain?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-15-2012, 04:58 AM
Relax guys, we will probably have a new demo at Gamescom

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:00 AM
If they play old footage there, complain away....
I always wanted too do this whole wound thing, gonna be so much fun wounding all the guards xD

infamous_ezio
07-15-2012, 05:26 AM
This was pretty good, their honestly wasn't any spoilers, although some guys asked some pretty good questions ahah, especially the one about lucy, good to know they plan on addressing that... although i thought it was kind of dodgy how alex had a complete different answer to why TLA was not in the revelations game then jeff did.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Uhh....they addressed that in the DLC.

infamous_ezio
07-15-2012, 05:33 AM
Uhh....they addressed that in the DLC.

yes i know that... what i meant was because in TLA where viewing clays memories from clay's POV, desmond really has no idea of lucy's betrayal, alex said that topic will be covered in AC3 aswell...

kriegerdesgottes
07-15-2012, 05:34 AM
The whole ''OMG WE SEEN IT BEFORE!''
It was recorded by cam. You should not have seen it, honestly, why complain?

It was posted on the E3 all access gametrailers. Anyone in the world could watch it on youtube. The same goes for the other trailer. I'm not complaining that it's old footage. I expected that from Ubisoft since I am used to their routine. I am complaining because they continue to show old footage and pretend like it's new. But as someone else said, they will show new and probably really good new footage at GamesCom. Gamescom is always great for AC. They usually show a relatively long gameplay preview and maybe a trailer there so I am looking forward to that.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Fine by me, at least they are not putting a ESSENTIAL PLOT LINE in a DLC.
EDIT: Nope, the full Boston demo was only for people on the floor, recorded by cam. You were only supposed to see like...1 minute.

infamous_ezio
07-15-2012, 05:37 AM
EDIT: Nope, the full Boston demo was only for people on the floor, recorded by cam. You were only supposed to see like...1 minute.

what are you talking about? lucy's betrayal was an essential part of the main plot, it was stupid to put it as DLC....

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Which is what I said, it was stupid too do so, and they are not doing it this time.

infamous_ezio
07-15-2012, 05:40 AM
Which is what I said, it was stupid too do so, and they are not doing it this time.

you said exactly: "atleast they are not putting a essential plot line in a DLC" which is exactly what they did, but yeah i'm sure everyone agrees, it was dumb and i believe because they knew they'd make some extra $$$, essentially, it's all just a business

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:42 AM
At least, meaning they are not doing it again :nonchalance:
Meh, the AC Wiki exists, so I did not buy it.
And to top it all of? it was the first person segments e.e

kriegerdesgottes
07-15-2012, 06:16 AM

Ok you are wrong. I have the E3 all access trailer on my harddrive. Yes it was taken by a camera which I pointed out several times in other threads. But it was still on their all access E3 trailer and very easily could be found on youtube along with the other trailer. Ubisoft never even seemed to bother pulling it off.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 06:19 AM
Alex said: ''We got a much bigger demo for people on the floor'' meaning it was not supposed too be for us, only people at E3. It sort of our fault, I guess (???)

kriegerdesgottes
07-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Alex said: ''We got a much bigger demo for people on the floor'' meaning it was not supposed too be for us, only people at E3. It sort of our fault, I guess (???)

So this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBb-nh9B6xg

was only for people on the floor? Because it can still be found on youtube.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 06:26 AM
That was the only portion you were supposed to see.

kriegerdesgottes
07-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Oh sorry I meant to post this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AgcKKjxDME

Which was posted by game trailers on all access E3 trailers. It's done with a crappy camera but certainly not hidden from the general public.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah, but I really think we were not supposed to see it :nonchalance:
Blah, does not matter, always wanted a HD version.

Slayer_WTF
07-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Put to 5:06 and look at the back of the ship. It is called AQUILA, which just means eagle in Italian/latin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYntMinusoU&feature=player_embedded

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 08:38 AM
Uhh...yeah, we kinda knew that since E3.

Slayer_WTF
07-15-2012, 08:40 AM
Uhh...yeah, we kinda knew that since E3.

LOL, sorry.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Even tho Connor is a change from our usual Eagle names, they are keeping the tradition alive. LOL.

Slayer_WTF
07-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Connor was not "dog lover" or something like this?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Connor means Lover of Hounds.

EzioAssassin51
07-15-2012, 09:56 AM
That was for the Wii U, this was was probably more for the PS3, Xbox and PC. Better looking, less glitchy etc.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 09:57 AM
No, it is the latest one, the one in Comic Con.