PDA

View Full Version : Level 30+

amber_horse
07-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Hello! I haven't been on here much because I've really enjoyed a lot of the changes to the game and have been busy playing - so thank you. :-)

One question:
I've noticed in the bakery now that there are cookie options for level 33, level 35, etc.

I'm still stuck on level 30 and am not accruing any new experience points (my bar says "maximum level reached"). Will there be new levels introduced soon? And if so, what happens to all of the experience we've accrued since reaching level 30? Do all level 30s start from scratch or is that experience being recorded somewhere?

many thanks!

UBI-Cowhand
07-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Not to worry! A level cap increase is coming! We don't have the exact time for it but it IS on its way! :) As for the accured experience, it's a question that I've posed to the developers. :)

amber_horse
07-18-2012, 11:50 PM
thanks!

DianaHefti
07-22-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm really looking forward to higher levels, too! No fun being maxed out at 30! Thanks for extending this soon!

MidKnightStarz
07-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Ok so back in April you said there would be a level cap increase. That was 3 months ago and everyone is still stuck at 30. Yet new items and colored horses keep popping out. You are losing players (and money) I would suggest put more effort into increasing the cap THEN into items to buy. Because with no cap increase people are not playing and therefore they are not buying anything. I used to play daily and now I maybe play once a week and if something doesn't change I won't be playing at all. I am one of the players who does buy quite a bit when playing. Maybe want to mull that over a bit.