PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition question

TheLuminatos
07-13-2012, 11:40 PM
Ok so i wanna preorder assassin's creed 3 to get all the multiplayer characters... so i went to the preorder tab on they're site, and it seems console players can only get one character at a time(for each game), yet pc players get a deluxe edition wich has it all. WTF? here's the link to the deluxe edition preordering http://shop.ubi.com/store?SiteID=ubina&Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&productID=252074300&pgm=80372700&ThemeID=8605600
Is there or will be a console deluxe edition? doe'snt matter how much it costs :| I own an xbox and i wanna play it on xbox.

Ty for helpers...

TheFrontLine
07-14-2012, 12:27 AM
PC players don't get a GameStop exclusive, nor the Limited Edition, in NA. Hell, same goes for any other site that I have seen. I think that could be a reason as to why there is a Digital Deluxe. There might be a bundle of the DLCs along with the game in later months, though, for everybody.

TheLuminatos
07-24-2012, 01:26 AM
PC players don't get a GameStop exclusive, nor the Limited Edition, in NA. Hell, same goes for any other site that I have seen. I think that could be a reason as to why there is a Digital Deluxe. There might be a bundle of the DLCs along with the game in later months, though, for everybody.
Oh I see...

TheLuminatos
08-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey I really wanna Pre-Order AC3 and I want all the dlcs...
Is there any Deluxe Edition for xbox 360??? It's getting really freaking annoying!

De Filosoof
08-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey I really wanna Pre-Order AC3 and I want all the dlcs...
Is there any Deluxe Edition for xbox 360??? It's getting really freaking annoying!

Why don't you chill out and enjoy the actual work of art (the game) when it comes out without a pointless extra multiplayer character?
There are plenty of MP characters in the actual game.

AnthonyA85
08-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Ok so i wanna preorder assassin's creed 3 to get all the multiplayer characters... so i went to the preorder tab on they're site, and it seems console players can only get one character at a time(for each game), yet pc players get a deluxe edition wich has it all. WTF? here's the link to the deluxe edition preordering http://shop.ubi.com/store?SiteID=ubina&Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&productID=252074300&pgm=80372700&ThemeID=8605600
Is there or will be a console deluxe edition? doe'snt matter how much it costs :| I own an xbox and i wanna play it on xbox.

Ty for helpers...

All the DLC will be released sometime after the game's initial release, either along with patches or seperately (which means you might have to pay for it), and, if going by previous years is any indication, there WILL be a Game of The Year edition eventually, that will have everything (ingame wise), and it will be for all platforms.

SaintPerkele
08-02-2012, 05:01 PM
The reason that there is a digital deluxe edition for Pc only is that it is digital. I'm not too familiar with consoles being a Pc gamer myself, but I know that ACIII is not connected to WindowsLive and thus not downloadable for the Xbox.