PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous amount of weeds

VixenKiwi
07-13-2012, 04:16 AM
I log in about once a day if I'm lucky, so imagine how annoyed I am when I have to expend all my energy (plus the energy I get from the huts) on getting rid of weeds! My horses haven't been able to advance in weeks. It's ridiculous and getting out of hand. Please limit the amount.

UBI-Cowhand
07-16-2012, 11:04 PM
I log in about once a day if I'm lucky, so imagine how annoyed I am when I have to expend all my energy (plus the energy I get from the huts) on getting rid of weeds! My horses haven't been able to advance in weeks. It's ridiculous and getting out of hand. Please limit the amount.

I'll pass that along! :)

VixenKiwi
07-26-2012, 02:04 AM
>:(

Need I say more?

This is what it looked like after just 12 hours. I joined this game to play with horses. And instead I'm doing gardening. It's not fun. I won't use it anymore if this issue isn't resolved promptly.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2m7gsx2.png

ChevyGaming
07-26-2012, 05:58 PM
I agree. The weeds are on a crazy spawn timer. The larger you make your ranch the worse it gets. I only use the account I play on for two games and most all my friends play... yet they can't even keep up clearing them. I have energy barns, but between clearing weeds and collecting money you can't actually compete or even enjoy your horses. It's frustrating. It feels more like I'm playing a gardening game. ):

DarylTunwarm
08-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Something has to be done about the weeds. Time and time again I log on and i spend all the energy i have to clear the weeds that have built up from the day before. This is far too much, and really needs to be limited to 2-3 weeds a day. Especially as the only way round it is to fill every available square with an item, which kills off the point of making your ranch look the way you want it. This needs changing, either reduce the amount of weeds that spawn or put something people can build which cuts weeds automatically, be it a grounds keeper hut or something. But ensure it doesn't cost saddlebucks to get it as you are then kicking those who don't have money to buy them in the teeth. I really am on the verge of not bothering to play anymore because of this. I log on to play with my horses, not cut weeds.

Fryloon1
08-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Definitely FAR too many weeds. Is it possible to get more energy to pull them and still farm or cut the regen time down a bit?