PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Revelations Saves

HoodedMushroom
07-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi, i need to ask, what about saves at AC:R? I remember at AC 2 when i reinstalled the game or whole system, i just instaled game agiain, loged into uplay and save would load from my account, but when i installed AC:R, i loged into uplay and achivments are ok, MP character too, but my 100% SP save is gone, id like to have it. Any way to restore it? I didnt look for backup or anything, cause i expected it will be the same like in AC 2. Any help, please? Thanks.

MT4K
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi, i need to ask, what about saves at AC:R? I remember at AC 2 when i reinstalled the game or whole system, i just instaled game agiain, loged into uplay and save would load from my account, but when i installed AC:R, i loged into uplay and achivments are ok, MP character too, but my 100% SP save is gone, id like to have it. Any way to restore it? I didnt look for backup or anything, cause i expected it will be the same like in AC 2. Any help, please? Thanks.

People complained about having their saved games stored on Ubisoft's servers or something and so they removed that from Brotherhood and Revelations. (which was sad really because it was a cool thing and i liked knowing i could reinstall the game and have my save still intact). So for Brotherhood and Revelations you would need to back them up yourself.

HoodedMushroom
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Ou da.mn, thanks for info, big mistake from ubi.