PDA

View Full Version : How to access Downloadable Content and Exclusive Content in (code?) AC Brotherhood

ale9494
07-12-2012, 11:18 AM
I would like to know what the code is because whenever I want to access the Exclusive Content I am requested certain code which I don't know where to get.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 11:23 AM
....You access them buy buying the DLC....

imonthenet
07-12-2012, 11:45 AM
What it is asking for is a code that would lead to DLC (e.g extra costumes and missions). The only way to get one of those codes was to have pre-ordered the game at certain locations or certain packages. These codes are exclusive to a single user, so unless someone has a code they somehow haven't used and are willing to give (or sell) it to you, you won't find one on these forums.

If you do have a code, it will most likely be tucked in the case along with the game manual. Although the only way I can see you having a code for Brotherhood is if you have the Da Vinci version.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Actually, the Da Vinci DLC came with all the pre-order features.

imonthenet
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Actually, the Da Vinci DLC came with all the pre-order features.

That's what I meant, the only way he would have a code is if he got the Da Vinci edition. Otherwise the DLC would just be a straight download from PSN Store, XBOX LIVE or Uplay (I think that's how PC DLC is accessed)